Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

A Nairalander Voluntarily Donates Blood To Mark His Birthday - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalander Voluntarily Donates Blood To Mark His Birthday (460 Views)

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love / Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / The Keik Foundation Visits Kidney Patient, Foot Bills To Mark World Kidney Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Voluntarily Donates Blood To Mark His Birthday by MOSICATED5(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good day everyone. Today is a special day for me. However I want to encourage us all to join in the blood donation program. We might not have money to celebrate our birthdays or we just dont want to celebrate but we can do little things to help others by donating blood to save a life. It simple. Visit any government hospital Get Tested, donate blood, donate now, donate often. HBD to me

Re: A Nairalander Voluntarily Donates Blood To Mark His Birthday by hidhrhis(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
bro what are they going to test in ur blood before they draw the blood
Re: A Nairalander Voluntarily Donates Blood To Mark His Birthday by MOSICATED5(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2018
hidhrhis:
bro what are they going to test in ur blood before they draw the blood
HIV, Hepatitis and other STDs

(1) (Reply)

Death Will Be ‘optional’ And Ageing ‘curable’ By 2045, Say Genetic Engineers / Ladies Be Careful Of The Kind Of Bra You Buy These Days / Breastfeeding- A Matter Of Life And Death—THE HEALTHY MAIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.