Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) (40681 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
jaybee3:
Senator Bruce should stop dabbling into things that are beyond his mental capacity

Guy.. You don finish the yam and tonzo suya you bought in Ades today? grin
Re: Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Guy.. You don finish the yam and tonzo suya you bought in Ades today? grin

Geez mehn...
You couldn’t even holla
SMH
Re: Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) by Oblang(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
That won't stop vote buying still...
Re: Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
jaybee3:

Geez mehn...
You couldn’t even holla
SMH

Lol I wanted to holla but when I saw your badasss BMW x5 fear wound me.
Tbh I would have said something but that have been the end of this wonlasewonimi alter ego
Re: Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Lol I wanted to holla but when I saw your badasss BMW x5 fear wound me.
Tbh I would have said something but that have been the end of this wonlasewonimi alter ego

Na real wa for you
Re: Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
invincible007:
Or how about sending like a text of your name, state, candidate name and party and PVC's CARD S/N. Once THAT PVC card S/N number has been sent, you can't send again and that card is already used and discarded till next election. That way the PVC will still be useful and effective. It. Only means you won't have to come out to vote and your phone number even if you have 100sims will not be important unless you have 100pvc

Brother can I kiss you sir?
Re: Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) by Spherica177: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
pweetyphola:

Exactly!!!! "IF"being the operative word. Lets not forget that all innovations for election in Nigeria is overseen by humans, Nigerians most likely. Nothing cant be compromised when it comes to elections. I feel, scratch that, I know it will not work. We would not give it a chance. very sad
Hi

Please I'm interested in the Bank contract centre role

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno / Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) / Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.