Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba (18188 Views)

Meet Oba Owolabi Olakulehin, The Next Olubadan Of Ibadan / History Of Kabba In Kogi State / Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Ngtimes: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jubilations in Kabba as H Solomon Dele Owoniyi has been ann New Obaro of Kabba.
Recall that the former Obaro of Kabb Folorunsho Olobayo died 2yrs a ancestors after a protracted illness. He was and spent 30 years seven months on the throne.
Oba Olobayo, a highly educated man and a profound charismatic leader ascended th forefathers in October 17, 1985.
His reign witnessed tremendous developments as th ancient town of Kabba went through various p and aesthetic transformations.
Congratulations Kabba
Congratulations Oweland
Congratulation Okun Land
Details later

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/07/oba-solomon-dele-owoniyi-confirmed-as.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Mandesz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
I make FTC for the first time in in 3yrs. I'm expecting alert in respect of this.

on the new obaro of kabba I say congratulations. but wy people no too comment na? if na dino issue now some people for don't carry armor tank.

meanwhile, dino is d best thing that has happened to Kogi. oya na..

okun agbe gha o!

9 Likes

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by twf1: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Common name for south-south na title up there. Waiting to hear Akpos of Kabba cheesy
Haters, I'm in my house...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Augustinaz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by easzypeaszy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
God bless my land..God bless Okun in general...

7 Likes

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by arizonababa: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Long live the king.
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by aforosco(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by lordkay10(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Your English is terrible OP

13 Likes

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Shegzy8(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kabba for which state
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by DrGali1: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Akpacha(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oga like say u de in a hurry to post this, errors too much abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by promizchild: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Congratulations to the entire people of Kabba

3 Likes

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Akpacha(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oga, like say u are so in a hurry to making this post. Errors too much abeg.
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by abc115: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please edit the post
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Nofav0rs(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Which kind error filled writeup he this?

Throw the whole blog and blogger away

3 Likes

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Sparkies85(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
twf1:
Common name for south-south na title up there. Waiting to hear Akpos of Kabba cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by TreasuredGlory: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
T
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Patrioticooduan: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good. How can they carve that land to the South west? Those people are being marginalized by Igalas and Ebiras. These people must join their people in the West

8 Likes

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
someone should summarise and tell me the detail of the story... I no wan make bomb blow me abeg

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by TreasuredGlory: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Which kind error filled writeup he this?

Throw the whole blog and blogger away
O ga o. What kind "errorfull" write-up be this na?

1 Like

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by ORACLE1975(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by johnshagb(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Congratulations to the entire kabba peeps.

But op this write up ain't good at all. sad

1 Like

Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by romi: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Court case loading! Thunder will fire anybody that quote me negatively! #stayinyourlane
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by FisifunKododada: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
twf1:

Who is dis 1? Oya tell us your address - make we come greet u
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by nowpresence(f): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
what does obaro means in kabba language
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by LazyNairalander(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Which state please?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by LazyNairalander(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mandesz:
I make FTC for the first time in in 3yrs. I'm expecting alert in respect of this.

on the new obaro of kabba I say congratulations. but wy people no too comment na? if na dino issue now some people for don't carry armor tank.

meanwhile, dino is d best thing that has happened to Kogi. oya na..

okun agbe gha o!
Send your account to seun.
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by ladygudhead(f): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
What,Who,Where is kabba,biko?
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Where is Kabba, is it a company, farm settlement, this is strange to us in Cuba.
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Meet Oba Solomon Dele Owoniyi, The New Obaro Of Kabba by Hereissola: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Which State? Kogi State.
Omo Okun, ekun o!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igboukwu Art In Comparison To Ife Art - Taught By Exotic / Marriage Squeeze: Is This Only An African American Woman's Problem? / Lost Girl Found Wandering Around Emir's Palace In Gombe State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.