Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (74470 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
LordOrochimaru:
I want oooo
then be fast
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Samsung note 4 unlocked verizon Very ckean n sweet. Note 4 remains a good phone LC: N31400

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by mixter(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2018
omotolsy:
Iphone 7
Everything Unlocked and clean

LC: N83150
Is it still available. if yes what's the memory size? if no, help me get another good deal of iPhone 7.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
mixter:

Is it still available. if yes what's the memory size? if no, help me get another good deal of iPhone 7.
we spoke
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by shrek4(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
omotolsy:
Dear All please this is N85k and not N80k i made a mistake in my calculations

Please I want this... Can I make payment now?
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
shrek4:

Please I want this... Can I make payment now?
Deal to another person. He was checking up for updates to the thread, guess that made him the man with the fastest finger lolzzz
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by shrek4(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
omotolsy:
Deal to another person. He was checking up for updates to the thread, guess that made him the man with the fastest finger lolzzz

Alright, I will be on the lookout as well.

Thanks
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
shrek4:

Alright, I will be on the lookout as well.

Thanks
your welcome my brother
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Youngsage: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Driver park here. Let me come down.

@op, great thread and effort. Kudos. Should message you soon. cool
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Youngsage:
Driver park here. Let me come down.

@op, great thread and effort. Kudos. Should message you soon. cool
Thanks young sage
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dear All,

I am OMOTOLSY.

A tech savvy dude who loves anything gadgets and just like a colleague of mine said; I have been a customer to some shippers/sellers and I have sold(still selling) here on Nairaland.

I have teamed up with my blood brother KAY in Baltimore, USA and We will be covering Maryland and its entire axis/radius.

Why Purchase Abroad?
Most of the gadgets we use in Nigeria are sourced from abroad and sold in Naija at a profit. We hear stuffs like UK used or US used right? This is how to get your UK & US used items in top grades, not only that, you can also buy new things from so many sites it all depends on what you want.

Our services are stated below.
Purchase and shipping of Electronic Gadgets
Purchase and shipping of Cars
Purchase from EBay & Amazon
Pickup sites include: Offerup, Craigslist, 5miles & Letgo

Guide 1:
All you need do is to search with Maryland zip codes.
And you can negotiate these deals yourselves.
This is Baltimore's code(from 21201 to 21298). Do not limit yourself to Baltimore, you can google out more zip codes that cover Maryland as a whole. These US pickup sites allows you to change zip codes as often as you like, if you master this you will get enough deals.

Please note, if you ask me to search for items on your behalf, i will gladly do as instructed to the best of my knowledge but if upon pickup i discover item wasnt as described or other constraints develops, i only refund in full your item money and shipping money with me but not the fuel money i used for the pick. I will assume that you were carried along and asked me to go ahead, meaning we both took the decision. I will not give you deals just because i want to scam you of fuel money, i will share with you my chats with seller so you know whats going on.

1. Download a vpn that enables you connect to America states.
2. Download the following Applications from the links below
A. Offer up (m.apkpure.com/offerup-buy-sell-offer-up/com.offerup)
B. Letgo (m.apkpure.com/letgo-buy-sell-used-stuff-cars-real-estate/com.abtnprojects.ambatana)
C. 5miles (m.apkpure.com/5miles-buy-and-sell-used-stuff-locally/com.thirdrock.fivemiles)
D. Craigslist: baltimore.craigslist.org

If your using a Computer download chrome browser and install strong vpn and your good to go.

Guide 2:
Please take note of the following:
Phones: It is your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the phone is clean, locked or unlocked, confirm with IMEI number and send me the IMEI number so that when picking up the phone, We will check that IMEI matches the initial. For iphones, always make sure "find my phone" is switched OFF and always confirm if it is locked or unlocked and if locked you can contact FRINX: 08058152492 & UNLOCKTHERAPY: 090311976004
Laptops: Confirm with serial number or whatever the case may be
After the above, send information to pick up on Whatsapp to KAY & OMOTOLSY (Your Name, Nairaland User ID, Cost of item, Screen shot of the item, Seller’s phone number and the price you agreed on)
Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protectionIts only Cash and Carry
Unsuccessful Pickup: like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee will not be refunded but the money you sent to me to purchase the item on your behalf will be refunded fully
When buying your items and shipping to our address, in order to avoid fraudulent transactions, We will require a Valid ID before We can release address to you. Your name on ID must match the billing name and address on the invoice of the package
Kindly note that We will not be meeting any seller Halfway, it is either seller comes to us or we meet seller at an agreed open place
Maryland is 5hours behind Nigeria, if you contact KAY and he does not respond, he is either at work or sleeping
Kindly note that pickup starts by 7am to 10am (12pm - 3pm Naija time) and after 7pm (12am Naija time) Mondays to Fridays. However, Saturday and Sunday would be dedicated for Pickup
For sweet deals on pickups sites, you may contact Wildchild or Frinx

To avoid the derailing of this thread/other issues aside the purpose of this thread/for further in-house detailed discussions, We have decided to create a Whatsapp group which will address issues. However, We are still testing things, if the group does not help as We think it should, We will shut it down. Those who patronise us will be added to the group instantly. I believe the group can help regulate things if managed properly.

RATES
Pick up sites: N370 per $1
EBay & other American sites: N370 per $1
Amazon: N365 per $1
Shipping: N365 per $1

Pickup and fuel Charges
0 - 20/30 minutes: $35
0 - 40 minutes: $45
0 - 60 minutes: $55

Other cities far from Maryland to be covered are:
Washington DC
Delaware
Virginia
Pennsylvania

Newark
Arlington
Winchester
Tyson
Reston
Fredericksburg

*Kindly note that pickups in the above stated location will incur additional charges and will be done strictly on Saturdays & Sundays*

Shipping Charges
Shipping fee is 4.5$/lbs for all classes of items except:
Laptops: $40
Gaming laptops: 60$
Old Tech Phones: $10 
New Tech Phones: $20
Tabs: $25
Shipping will be done every 2 weeks (Friday) for now till we have more customers, so items to be shipped must get to shipper by Thursday and arrival of items will be 7 to 10 working days after.

Contact
Kay
(Whatsapp):08033924850
Omotolsy
(Whatsapp):07030771728
Email: omotolsy@yahoo.com
Bank Details:
GTB
Omotola David Olagunju

We do not know it all, not perfect and We know that some persons on this platform have been there before us, therefore your suggestions would be totally welcomed and appreciated.
I want to say a big thank you to CLONE2020(New York Pick up), LIONLEE216 (Chicago Pick up), FRINX & WILDCHILD for their brotherly support. Respect to MIKKYANGEL, we must give honour to whom it is due regardless.
By requesting that We pick up or purchase online for you, you have agreed to the terms and conditions clearly stated on this front page/thread.

Signed: Omotolsy & KAY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Iphone 7 plus
128gb internal
LC: 160,000
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Iphone 7 plus 128gb internal LC: 160,000

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Iphone 7 plus
128gb internal
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Iphone 7 plus 128gb internal LC: 160,000
Iphone 7 plus
128gb internal
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sweet smsung 8 plus
But with mild show of wear
LC:138650

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by aril: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bro.. I need ur whatsapp number.. Mine is 07012981649.

Urgent msg place..
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2018
aril:
Bro.. I need ur whatsapp number.. Mine is 07012981649.

Urgent msg place..
Aril in the building, lets make it happen together bro. One love.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Trippledots(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2018
dennisworld1:
overcool...

Chai... E go don de sold oh. thanks bro
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by mixter(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2018
Acer Aspire R15 Available. 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (Up to 3.5GHz)15.6", Full HD (1920 x1080), Multi-touch widescreen, LED-backlit IPS display,NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5VRAM12GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD. Supports SDXC
card readerUp to 9 hoursBattery,Fingerprint,LifeWindows10 Home. Brand new . 300k. Partly Negotiable.

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hello All,

I have had a Huawei Honor Note 8 with me for a while.

Been trying to sell it but guess the price was too high, i cannot be blamed considering that it is not a cheap phone.

I really loe the phone because of the massive amoled display which is always enjoyable when playing games and watching movies, unfortunately, i have to sell it now and will sell it quite less.

So please see the specification and images below

1. 6.6" (16.76 cm) amoled display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels

2. Fully rooted and bootloader unlocked

3. Octa core (2.5 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A72 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor

4. 4 GB of RAM.

5. 4500 mAh battery

6. 13 MP camera CMOS image sensor supporting a resolution of 4128 x 3096 Pixels and the front snapper is powered by a CMOS image sensor

7. Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope

8. Fingerprint sensor

9. Graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.

10. 128 GB internal storage

Phone box, charger, Leather wrap and protector are still available

If you are interested in this phone for quite less, call or chat with me on 07030771728.

Thanks

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iphone 8 plus (red colour)
Clean imei
Neatly used
LC: N175,650

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by wheezyoung(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
omotolsy:
Aril in the building, lets make it happen together bro. One love.
need your WhatsApp number bro
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
wheezyoung:
need your WhatsApp number bro
its sooo easy to get in front page. 07030771728
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iphone x
Seller insists on 500 dolls
LC: 205,250

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
omotolsy:
Iphone 8 plus (red colour) Clean imei Neatly used LC: N175,650
seller has agreed to 350 dolls(no accessories) New LC: N157,150
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Checked Samsung s9 plus
LC; N171,000
Comes with full accessories

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by andre5000(m): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Please I need a deal on an iphone 6s or 7
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by gracefoundmme(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
andre5000:
Please I need a deal on an iphone 6s or 7
Hi... I have 6s 128gb available
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by damiosy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
omotolsy:
Hello All,

I have had a Huawei Honor Note 8 with me for a while.

Been trying to sell it but guess the price was too high, i cannot be blamed considering that it is not a cheap phone.

I really loe the phone because of the massive amoled display which is always enjoyable when playing games and watching movies, unfortunately, i have to sell it now and will sell it quite less.

So please see the specification and images below

1. 6.6" (16.76 cm) amoled display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels

2. Fully rooted and bootloader unlocked

3. Octa core (2.5 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A72 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor

4. 4 GB of RAM.

5. 4500 mAh battery

6. 13 MP camera CMOS image sensor supporting a resolution of 4128 x 3096 Pixels and the front snapper is powered by a CMOS image sensor

7. Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope

8. Fingerprint sensor

9. Graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.

10. 128 GB internal storage

Phone box, charger, Leather wrap and protector are still available

If you are interested in this phone for quite less, call or chat with me on 07030771728.

Thanks

Interested for free
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
damiosy:

Interested for free
lolzzz come get it cheap

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price / Using Discussion Platforms Get Free Instagram Likes And Followers / BEST PRICES BRAND NEW LAPTOPS FOR October 2015 From 35,000.....(Free Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.