Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. (35579 Views)

Davido & Drake Chat On Video Call On Christmas Day: Video / Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Issakendrick: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Seems davido chooses not to upload the pictures he took with the Canadian rapper "Drake" at the wireless Festival on his social media platforms. But the pictures has somehow leaks online.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/pictures-of-davido-drake-at-the-wireless-festival-leaks-online/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Issakendrick: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by delugajackson: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
This looks nice. OBO vs OVO. Crazy collabo.

I really hope he can come up with something real. Something real like actually featuring Drake and not Drake's voice. Wizkid really needs to watch out for this guy.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by mynaijadj(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Davido is a machine..... never stops working, connecting, excelling..his consistency na FIA.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by seyizma(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Was sere Baddest... It's your time.
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by iamvictorbassey: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
One thing I like about this picture is Davido's composure, just like I'd do.

Imagine Dave making it look like Drake was trynna steal a pic. And not those nonsenses peeps do when they meet with celebs or public figures.

Making it look like they just took a pic with God.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Paulfroshman: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nice

Davido & Drake Meet As They Freestyle To Their New Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdUxA5n5OWw
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by 12345baba(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
What's with all these things they always do with there fingers
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Shortyy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
My Drakie love ya boo boo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Teewhy2: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good one.
He is chopping the head of his life.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Do you want to create a website asap? No advance payment required. Check my signature to see my portfolio. Serious people only*
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by patexcool(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
is okay
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Paulfroshman: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Davido In Tears As He Sing Christian Worship To Celebrate What He Owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGZDLuJKZY
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by dotbaba86(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wizzy Baba Nla won....u do it beta jawe...Wizzy all d way tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Sharpshooota: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
How can this help Buhari get sense?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by fineboynl(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
why davido come be like this?
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Mayorsholly(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
see as him eye dey on light like "Tiger" D;
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by cbngov01(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shortyy:

Slay queen spotted...no need to see pix

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by inoki247: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
The GOATs fighter will soon come start comparing him with someone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Barnext(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Na 2 Remix "Na Money Be Fyn Bobo" Hope E Go Tyt Lyk Ojuelekpa Remix!
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by QamQalito(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
I wish this get together begat a collabo.
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by ugolinze123(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
ok...... So what do we do with pinshure
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by QamQalito(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
cbngov01:

Slay queen spotted...no need to see pix
Brotherly picture gallant
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by BRASH: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shortyy:
Your drakie? Your boo boo? Have you finished with the ones following u upandan?
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by tstx(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Iamnobody: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Drake keeps meeting his idols

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by Shortyy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
BRASH:
Your drakie? Your boo boo? Have you finished with the ones following u upandan?
Who're they?
Re: Pictures Of Davido & Drake At The Wireless Festival Leaks Online. by semyman: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Engrish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) / Tacha And Dorathy Hang Out For A Project In Abuja (Video) / Phyno Features In Genevieve Nnaji's "Lion Heart"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.