Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why We Should Not Be Feminists - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why We Should Not Be Feminists (303 Views)

Can Men Be Feminists? / Daughters Of Chimamanda: Twitter Feminists’ Revolution / African Feminists And The Luxury Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Not Be Feminists by dannyodia101(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
WHY WE SHOULD NOT BE FEMINISTS

Today, the world is spiraling over the incessant debate on Feminism and how women should and should not be treated. The elite of these women have taken the Feminism movement as priority, charging and fostering the recognition, awareness and empowerment of women across the world. They have become the voice of women across the world howling and expounding the value of women in a subverting society.

A laudable pursuit for women to be accorded the plaudits they truly deserve. But unfortunately, the whole concept has been bastardized, misconstrued and somewhat politicized. In recent times, it’s become a tool which stirs unending furor rather than lasting parity among men and women across the globe. Feminism like Racism and other social ideals have only succeeded in proliferating... https://dannyworld.net/2018/07/19/why-we-should-not-be-feminists/ Continue article using the link above.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Tasks Religious Leaders To Groom Credible Leaders, Pray For Nation’s Uni / Mychildhoodbestfrnd Is Doin Dis Strange Tin Around Me, I Dnt No Wat 2 Do Anymore / A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.