Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions (30256 Views)

Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by flyca: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
I remember a video of this lady that trended this year. She was speaking in tongues and praising Jehova in the different languages she was calling out. She had managed to learn the Igbo names for God, and maybe a few other Nigerian languages. Then she geared into foreign languages. Japanese o, German o kiniko

Then she spoke "Chinese", a language I know very well. I laughed and said in my mind "fraudster". grin

Funny thing is that people were "falling under annointing" and shouting all the "halleluya" in the "highest realms". angry

Theif Theif all of them.

8 Likes

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by obowunmi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
1000 USD a year is not even a lot of money.

Instead of giving that money to a Pastor, imagine saving that money over a course of years, it adds up.

1 Like

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by flames01: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
ivoryfile:
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

CHRISTIANS NEED TO BRACE UP AND UNITE.

THE ENEMY HAS FAILED ON THIS ALREADY.

#ISTANDWITHFUNKEFELIXADEJUMO

Supporting fraud in the name of supporting Christianity is complete stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by olowobaba10: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You wonder why poverty is overwhelming in Nigeria where scam artists are having a field day deceiving gullible people with buying their way to paradise. As long as Nigeria produces more places of worship than factories, she will continue to be a perpetual poor country.
HOW MANY FACTORIES HAVE YOU BUILT PLS?

1 Like

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Abbeybailey(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
olowobaba10:
HOW MANY FACTORIES HAVE YOU BUILT PLS?
I am not the one being scammed. I am a Xtian with brain. In a country where an average citizen earns less than $2 a day, a powdered face two bit hustler is scamming the gullible idiooots to part with their money. My people perish for lack of knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by RonJeremy: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Not a bad looking MILF, can sow my seeds in her anytime.....

2 Likes

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Proffdada: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by dramaticspeak(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
I laugh at most of the comments I am seeing here. First of all is it your money or did she force you to give? Those sowing did they complain? Pastor Mike Murdock that does this seed sowing approach when he preaches are Americans attacking him? The Devil will forever be a liar. Please do something better with your time than try to drag this womans name into the mud. #istandwithfunkefelix

1 Like

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
so females have joined in the selling of false hopes and miracles? crooked pastors every were.

I don't blame her unemployment is a problem plus there is huge a market in selling false hope and miracles that needs exploiting in Africa.

Soon everyone will become a pastor and there will be no sheeples left.
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by obentenyson(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Anyone who sign this should be ready to face the wrath of God... This is why some people will never make it in life.. Later they'll be saying someone in their village is pursuing them not knowing they used their hands to sign a deal with devil by persecuting men and women of God unknowingly
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by dingbang(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
mimicue:

No wonder ‘people like you’ drop seeds for her in exchange for blessing .. cos there’s nothing any pastor wants to tell me , it’s my money , I drop it when I want to . Except it’s tithe and offering . And anybody dropping 1k dollars for her as blessing is already rich enough so they no get problem , the should keep dropping it and enriching the woman
let me just not bash you lipsrsealed cool
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
obentenyson:
Anyone who sign this should be ready to face the wrath of God... This is why some people will never make it in life.. Later they'll be saying someone in their village is pursuing them not knowing they used their hands to sign a deal with devil by persecuting men and women of God unknowingly
i have signed it and i can not wait for that useless God to come with his so called wrath.
Me i am the Devil grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by donbachi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
We all know that some so called men/women of God are not trying...but,the war against christianity is getting out of hands...they are been insulted daily and no one is talking.soon,they will be dragging all christians to court for been one.if i am that pastor funke.though,i cannot be her.i would have gone into few days of dry fasting,asking God to ban them from entering heaven or ask God to freeze that lousy daddy freeze,for all their insults and war against christiandom...enough is enough.
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by krisdzhon: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bitterness and resentment only hurt one person, and it's not the person we're resenting - it's us.
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Edelweiss44: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You wonder why poverty is overwhelming in Nigeria where scam artists are having a field day deceiving gullible people with buying their way to paradise. As long as Nigeria produces more places of worship than factories, she will continue to be a perpetual poor country.

Pls do you have Rev Funke Adejumo's account number? Pls i need it so I can sow into her ministry. Pls I desperately need it , and I will be grateful if you can help me get it. I just love sowing into the lives of genuine men of God, so that I can keep getting blessed and haters like you can keep dying of headaches that doesn't concern you. I have been sowing into the lives of genuine men of God even before I ever counted my first N1million in life, and I will continue to sow till rapture happens. In fact, one of my hobbies is sowing into genuine men of God's lives, and I will never stop. By the way, just know I can never sow into the likes of TB Joshua and other magicians masquerading as men of God. if you don't like my sowing and think I'm stupid for doing so, go and hug transformer sir

1 Like

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Shame. Another Lady whose husband failed to fucck hard. Now causing trouble upandan
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Adeyinka123: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
I wonder why we are infringing into people's freedom of choice. If your school of thought is different from the preacher,simply preach your own. This is an egalitarian society. There's freedom of speech. Also freedom to spend my money anyhow I so desire. Some people are wasting money at Nightclubs every night. What are we doing about that? I remember growing up when the like of King Sunny Ade would sing and people would be gifting out there cars and valuables to one man. Did anyone stop them from singing? Why are we so lazy and envious? Mike Murdock comes to Nigeria to raise money we would celebrate them. Now resourceful Nigerians are out doing the same things, we are complaining. Why do we destroy ourselves? Nigerians attacking Nigerians!! I can't blame GOD for making me a Nigerian. We seem to have a defeatist syndrome. GOD help us from ourselves. The Deliverer sincerely needs DELIVERANCE!!

4 Likes

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by mimicue(f): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
dingbang:
let me just not bash you lipsrsealed cool

Save your bashing for your pastor, she needs it more . Nigerians and miracle , that’s the beginning of our problem in this country
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Bukky001(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
shine12:

If you need to pay someone for sense to enter your head means something is really wrong somewhere.

Do you really know what you are saying?. Didn't you pay school fees before classes.

BTW, Churches don't collect allocation from govt so don't presume you can tell them what to spend on.

God be praised. Wait please...Some Nigerians do not know that Churches are actually contributing billions to the economy...to be honest. If you doubt it...google it.

1 Like

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
olowobaba10:
THIS SO CALLED Mayowa Olayia MUST BE VERY STUPID AND THINKING AND BREATHING THROUGH HIS ANUS, IS HIS FATHER THE OWNER OF UK? WHY CAN'T THE LAZY YOUTH MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS OR DID ANYBODY PUT GUN ON HIS HEAD TO SOW A SEED? EVERYBODY WANTS TO TREND AND MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLE HILL, TO HELL WITH HIM. .

The reply of a Christian, you just pleased God, but you didn't insult him enough
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by djon78(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adeyinka123:
I wonder why we are infringing into people's freedom of choice. If your school of thought is different from the preacher,simply preach your own. This is an egalitarian society. There's freedom of speech. Also freedom to spend my money anyhow I so desire. Some people are wasting money at Nightclubs every night. What are we doing about that? I remember growing up when the like of King Sunny Ade would sing and people would be gifting out there cars and valuables to one man. Did anyone stop them from singing? Why are we so lazy and envious? Mike Murdock comes to Nigeria to raise money we would celebrate them. Now resourceful Nigerians are out doing the same things, we are complaining. Why do we destroy ourselves? Nigerians attacking Nigerians!! I can't blame GOD for making me a Nigerian. We seem to have a defeatist syndrome. GOD help us from ourselves. The Deliverer sincerely needs DELIVERANCE!!

This present generation is terrible. Very bitter set of people. And this same generation can't keep marriage or anything meaningful.

People are giving their money to the woman, but out of bitterness they are now petitioning UK govt. This is really hilarious and laughable.

I am really sorry for the black man, most especially Nigerians . Bitterness, envy, strife is the order of day. People like this are cancer to the society and you wonder why the nation is the way she is?

My sister and husband just relocated to Canada with their children. I have had opportunity before relocating, maybe one should kukuma leave this clime and wave bye bye to all this madness. I think that's the sane thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by jhorjhor: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check my signature for free data wink
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
if you watch TBN you will know these petitions are only a waste of time grin
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by notoriousbabe: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
ivoryfile:
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Abbeybailey(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
dramaticspeak:
I laugh at most of the comments I am seeing here. First of all is it your money or did she force you to give? Those sowing did they complain? Pastor Mike Murdock that does this seed sowing approach when he preaches are Americans attacking him? The Devil will forever be a liar. Please do something better with your time than try to drag this womans name into the mud. #istandwithfunkefelix
Americans are attacking Pastor Murdock, Creflo Dollar, Jimmy Swagger, Jim Baker and the rest of the hustlers . In fact, they were called before the Senate just to bring them to notice that you can't be deceiving old people and gullible people to part with their money.
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by boringnigerian: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
I'm not a fan of pastorpreneurs

But if people stopped giving them money, they would seek other employment. So I blame the gullible followers that would sow more and work less.
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by bobosydney: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
I'm already signed my own and we need to get the rid of all these Yahoo pastors that taking advantage of people. Christianity should be about salvation and love, not about collecting dollars from gullible people.
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by Printerscanner: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
ivoryfile:
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

You are standing alone in the cold winter.

1 Share

Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by luvmijeje(f): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Most Pastors are guilty of the allegation they are leveling against her. It's not a sin nor a crime to task as long as she didn't put gun in any body's head.
Re: Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions by ikorodureporta: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Fynekings:
how do you knw she's in illuminati

Check out all thoz she rolls with. They'r alwayz 2geda. If u kno u kno

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.