Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,749 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (73588 Views)

Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by mfm04622: 5:50am On Jul 20, 2018
decatalyst:
Abami eda is even against buhari!

Chai! It is finished! grin

This is against Nigerians, not Buhari. People being killed are never related to Buhari.
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by mfm04622: 5:53am On Jul 20, 2018
Diesel1:
How did you know?

Borno and Yobe used to be ruled by the Kanem Empire which is Kanuri. The Fulani didn't succeed in taking over the empire even after serious campaign. Though in cities, Hausa is still the Lingua Franca. All the names mentioned are Kanuri names

2 Likes

Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by mfm04622: 5:54am On Jul 20, 2018
SmartToyota:
Imagine, just 5000 naira!

He is just a link in the chain. They pay the main organiser 200k per bomb
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by mfm04622: 5:55am On Jul 20, 2018
gaetano:
Oboi! So this fulani Lannister na terrorist

No Fulani among them. Rare to see Fulani in Borno/Yobe axis

1 Like

Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by mfm04622: 5:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Bidobado:

Imagine if we had paid him 10k to thwart every suicide bombing.. The amount of lives that could have been saved.
Nah, this was never about money.
Religion, the bane of our lives.

Did he give religion as being the reason he did what he did? Please keep up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by mfm04622: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2018
ruffhandu:
So what will happen to them, just release them thereafter so they continue their trade?

Lailai. You don't know our security apparatus. Especially as na police arrest them. You people don't know our security agents feel this security situations more than us. If any order from above for their release came, that order will be leaked. Remember what happened to their caught leader at the beginning of the crisis? Expect same to happen to them
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by mfm04622: 6:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Avater0147:
They will still be release as usual. they only doing this for Election. stupid people

They will NOT be released. How many are they that there number will matter?

1 Like

Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by mfm04622: 6:04am On Jul 20, 2018
constant1960:

Hmmmmmmm
They where even pampered in there photos
If it where to be other parts of Nigeria now it will be another case scenario
Is either they are in there pool of there blood or the other way round

Because there was no shootout during their arrests. They were arrested after investigation.

1 Like

Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by mfm04622: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2018
This is the 4th page. I have not seen any commendation of the Nigerian Police that investigated and arrested these people. Haha, let's be grateful for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2018
WALLAHI I KNOW THAT DWARF STUPID BOY
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by tnod: 6:21am On Jul 20, 2018
call4shola:
That's our Kanté

Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Smarte724(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Why are they being arrested in the first place when fg will treat them in a special way, pay them and re-integrated them into the society.
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by delgroveng(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2018
priceaction:
And they are making group photos. Smh

You observed its a group too.They took their time more than Royal photo shoot

Shame
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Amumaigwe: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2018
dammy13:
25-year-old Abubakar Kori, a dwarf, who facilitated the suicide bombing activities of ‘Boko-Haram’ insurgents, said he was paid not less than N5, 000 for each suicide bomb attack carried out by the insurgents in Maiduguri.

Kori is among the 22 people arrested by the police in Borno and Yobe for their alleged involvement in suicide bombing activities carried out by the insurgents.

He told our reporter that he received N5, 000 as payment for facilitating the execution of each suicide bomb attack in Maiduguri and its environs.

Kori, who was a security guard at a fuel dispensing station in Dalori area of Maiduguri, said that he participated in several suicide bomb attacks in recent months in the metropolis.

“My role is to keep the Improvised Explosive Device (IEDs) for onward delivery to another person who will carry out the attack.

“On different occasions, two of my acquaintances gave a parcel to keep for somebody, who will come and take it.

“I normally kept the parcel in my duty post; the appointed person would come and picked it; after successful delivery, they paid me N5, 000.

“We reside in the same neighborhood in Maiduguri; they always told me that the parcel was given to them by one Ba’Adam, and asked me to keep it.

“They introduced me to Ba’Adam, who is the mastermind of the attacks,” he revealed.

On his part, Adam Mustapha, a.k.a Ba’Adam, admitted that he coordinated various suicide bomb attacks, which resulted in the death of hundreds of people in Maiduguri.

Ba’Adam, 20, narrated that he had coordinated several bomb attacks at Bulukuntu, Baga road, 333 Artillery gate, Customs, Post Office and Muna Garage areas of Maiduguri.

“On two occasions, I was paid N200, 000 for the successful execution of bomb attacks.

“Most of the time I had to pester them before payment could be made to me,” he said.

When asked whether he had cause at any time to regret his actions, Ba’Adam said that he was never remorseful at any given time.

Another suspect, Ibrahim Mala, 48, also admitted to aiding suicide bomb attacks in Maiduguri, sales of rustled animals and supply of logistics to the insurgents in the bush.

Mala, a butcher and resident of Dalori-Kakere village in the outskirts of Maiduguri, revealed that the insurgents were supplying sheep and provided him with N180, 000 loans, to enable him to run his business.

“They paid me N5, 000 for safe keeping of IEDs, and they also sent me on errands to buy consumable items for them.

“I bought the items at the market and kept it at my home; some persons would come at night, pick and deliver same to members of the group hiding in the forest.

“Some of the items included torch lights, matches, sandals, kola nuts, cubes and clothing materials.

“I saved money in dealing with the group and bought a plot of land worth over N420, 000.

“I know that they are Boko-Haram insurgents and my wife was not happy with my dealings with them; she asked me to stop but it is too late,” he narrated.

Commenting on the arrest, Mr Abba Kyari, the DCP, Intelligence Response Team (IRT), said that the suspects were apprehended by the police in various communities in Borno and Yobe.

Kyari called on members of the public to report suspicious persons and movement to the security agencies.

He also called on the people to cooperate with the police and other security agencies to end insurgency and restore peace to the North-East sub-region.

http://kikiotolu.com/security-guard-facilitating-boko-haram-suicide-bombings-in-maiduguri-arrested/

Behold the Jihadists seeking to propagating the religion of PEACE by FORCE. Allahu Akbar!
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by ChampagnePapiii(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Same here, I'm still waiting patiently for the day I'll see an Hausa albino

there is one (Hausa albino) around where I stay
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by notoriousbabe: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2018
See as he resemble lalasticlala
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Fordzzy(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Or An Hausa Man with DADA undecided
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Schuffeadv23: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2018
fuckerstard:
Rando just 5000 naira, you kill everybody.
rando dey vex for niger
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Him mate, dem Ngolo kante de rep france wella. See wetin dis one de do cry:-(
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Buffalowings3(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2018
gaetano:
Oboi! So this fulani Lannister na terrorist

Lol grin
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by talk2emma: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2018
After all the killings he is still poor like hell
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by nellyelitz(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2018
All these for religion of PISS...
flat headed vampires!
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by oneclickng: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Everything in Nigeria is a lucrative business.
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by nonix22(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2018
that feet have trekked many miles more than the children of Israelite. Tufia kwa

See them faces embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by PointZerom: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2018
DeBrain045:
What will expect from a Biafranic scornful other than trash off point

Shut up.
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2018
GavelSlam:
I wonder why people are not making their usual lousy statement of "innocent people being paraded".

The dwarf has agreed.
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

dem go write at Awusa-Albino for face?
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by BigBizzy(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2018
this is crazy...see how they gave them chairs to sit and snap like its a family photo.

these guys are murders and you make them feel like the deserve some accolades.

forget all these media frenzy..they will not be tried nor prosecuted. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by holajeedayy: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2018
ArcFresky:
This Kyari guy shud be careful shaa....

I heard fayose was crying because he is going to prison.
It is close to election this goats will be arrested after buari wins they will be free
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Coolgent(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2018
Kill them all!
Re: Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested by Almaiga: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2018
ArcFresky:
This Kyari guy shud be careful shaa....

I heard fayose was crying because he is going to prison.

You are right about Fayose. He is going to Prison and he must eat that watery Bean's that is being served to Prisoners. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.