Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

The contract - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The contract (136733 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The contract by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Thanks for the update.
Well done
Re: The contract by deegnity22: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
cryhell hath no fury like a woman scorned, see what they've turned Sandra into o, poor girl

Welldone Marvel15

2 Likes

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
updates coming

1 Like

Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
marvel15:
updates coming

Oya ooooo
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]

CATHERINE
it was dark already and she already on her way home,she was very happy that everything was now good between her and richard.she took a turn and suddenly a car came out of nowhere and double crossed her she slammed on the breaks immediately she almost hit the car she was very angry,as she was about to come down.two to three guyz came down from the car they were masked before she could close the door their guns were pointed at her they dragged her out of the car into their own car while one of the guyz got into her own car and they drove away....

he had been waiting for her for the past one hour now and she had not been back he wondered what he really happened he tried calling her number but it was switched off.he was restless.when he couldnt wait anymore he called her mother

"hello ma..i have been expecting my wife since one hour ago she is not yet back is she at your place?"

"no..why hasnt she returned home?"

"no ma"

"she should be home by now its almost 9pm.have u tried calling her number?"

"yes,its switched off"

"alright.i will call her other numbers once i drop this call and give you feedback"

"alright ma"he hanged up and continued dialing her number....

the car stopped at one uncompleted building.they dragged her down and they all went inside surprisingly one of the rooms there was furnished as they brought her inside and tied her hands and legs..she was scared as she didnt knw who they were and more importantly what they were going to do to her...all of them were at alert as they carried their guns....
The next day she didnt sleep as she was looking for a way of escape,all of them had left and locked the door..suddenly she heard the door knob turning.she quickly adjusted herself..while some guyz came in.she could smell a strange perfume,she was sure it belong to a female she raised her head up to look at who it was and what she saw shocked her...she smiled at her

"sandra..."

"dont be shocked you saw me"

"dont tell me you are the one behind this kidnapping"

"ironically am the one behind it,i have come to take my revenge"

"revenge?what did i do?"

"from the begining richard loved only me and nobody else until you came with your stupid contract and seduced him"

"i didnt sedu..."

"shut the Bleep up..you think am a fool..now am going to make you pay for messing with me"

"sandra.this is a misunderstanding.and dont allow the devil to use you"
"you are the devil who made me lose my baby.now am going to do the same to you"

"sandra,please lets discuss it and settle this amicably.you are a gentle woman not a trouble maker"

"there is nothing to discuss.because i have a lot of plans for you"that scared her

"what plans?"

"dont worry you will find out soon enough"

"dont tell me you are trying to use me as an hostage to get to richard"

"you really are intelligent"

"please dont do that"

"i know he wont be able to resist the offer am going to make,he will dump you and marry me"

"thats impossible because he doesnt love you he loves me and there is nothing you can do about it"wham!!!a hot slap landed on her face..

"i guess you still have the mouth to talk since am still been nice to you because we were once friends,but if you utter nonsense i will make sure you dont talk again for the rest of your life.."she turned to the guyz gave them instructions and left..TBC

2 Likes

Re: The contract by aprilwise(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sandra is out to do her worst
Re: The contract by donsimoniiblog: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
i expected this but what kind of offer would she have

op nice update tho

visit www.donsimonii.com for more interesting stories.
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Attention! Attention!! Attention! To all my esteemed readers my small phone that am using to type d screen was smashed this evening so my sincerest apolpgise if am not able to finish this wonderful story..am very sorry for all this..but i will try my best to do something about it...
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Attention! Attention!! Attention! To all my esteemed readers my small phone that am using to type d screen was smashed this evening so my sincerest apolpgise if am not able to finish this wonderful story..am very sorry for all this..but i will try my best to do something about it...it took me a lot to type this message because the screen is now in half i mean the ink has now spread to half of the screen..so my apologies

1 Like

Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
marvel15:
Attention! Attention!! Attention! To all my esteemed readers my small phone that am using to type d screen was smashed this evening so my sincerest apolpgise if am not able to finish this wonderful story..am very sorry for all this..but i will try my best to do something about it...it took me a lot to type this message because the screen is now in half i mean the ink has now spread to half of the screen..so my apologies
Which kind wahallah be this?
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
am very sorry please forgive me..am still thinking of what to do because am really confused
Re: The contract by Favouritetega(f): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2018
marvel15:
am very sorry please forgive me..am still thinking of what to do because am really confused

e go beta
Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2018
embarassed
Na wa oooo
Re: The contract by donsimoniiblog: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2018
just negodu, na wa o

visit www.donsimonii.com for other interesting stories
Re: The contract by Jecdope(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2018
marvel15:
no probs but please be fast abeg
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Enny2013 tenks 4 voting for me.i rili appreciate
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
RICHARD
to say he was worried was an understatement he couldnt sleep he was forced to eat by his mother.they had reported to the police for the kidnapping of his wife but for the past one week they heard nothing from the police.that day he was driving after coming from the police station he stopped by at a restaurant to eat something because he was very hungry.he parked his at the parking space provided in the premises of the compound he came down from the car and went inside he sat down at an empty and called the waiter to make his order

"please give me rice and chicken and a bottle of coke"

"will that be all sir?"

"yes when i need you i will call you"the young man went away and he was back after some minutes with his order he served him and went away.he had ate halfway when he noticed a presence he looked up and saw comfort standing,he smiled

"hey comfort whatsup"

"am fine"

"so what are you doing here?"

"i dropped by to eat lunch.because we have been working since morning"she called on the waiter
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
she called on the waiter and made her order
"and his bill will be on me"

"comfort there is no need for that"

"dont worry its something i want to do.so how is your wife and your extended family"on mentioning his wife she noticed his facial expression changed as he stopped eating and after some seconds tears began to drop from his eyes.she shifted her chair to his side

"richard,whats wrong why are you crying.talk to me richard am your friend"she let him calm down

"my wife was kidnapped by unkown men a week ago at gun point i have reported to the police and since then they have been searching for her but their effort proved futile"

"this is a serious matter.why didnt you tell me something as big as this is going on.but nonetheles everything will be alright and i promise you i wil do sometin about it you should take heart and act like a man and stop crying like a baby"

"alright have heard you"the waiter came with her order but she had already lost her appetite so she told him to pack it.after some minutes

1 Like

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
After some minutes he came back having packed it he handed it over to her she went to the counter and paid for the bills after badding farewell to richard and went her way.she opened her car and turned the ignition and drove off,she pressed the horn of her car repeatedly the gate opened and she drove in.when she came down from her car she met her dad and mom sitted in d garden relaxing,she quickly moved closer and knelt down on her two knees and greete them

"how are you my daughter?"

"am fine"

"why are you home this early?"

"i came early becos of an important issue"

"what is it"

"dad do u remember the man that helped me that day"he nodded in the affirmative

"yes what about him?"

"i met him today and he told me sumtin very shocking he said his wife was kidnapped a week ago"

"what!"

"dad if there is anything you can do to help i was told that the efforts of the police has proved futile"
"dont worry.i will do sumtin about it"
"thank u daddy"she took her bag and went inside.......TBC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The contract by pacifust058(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thanks for the update o
Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thanks for the updates OP
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
i borrowed a friends phone to type this..so you will have to bear with me if the updates re not fothcoming as you had expected but i promie to try my very best at least to finish this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The contract by rukidanty: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
thanks alot for the updates.. you're too much
Re: The contract by teebee22(f): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
thanks for the update.
Re: The contract by kdavid07(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
It pays to be good. Comfort will pay back her debt now
Re: The contract by swizzy2k: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Comfort have already paid her debt before.
Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Nice update

Enjoying this story
Re: The contract by donsimoniiblog: 2:34am On Oct 03, 2018
op thanks for the update, finally i can see the role comfort is playing.

visit www.donsimonii.com for interesting stories
Re: The contract by devilmaycry1(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2018
hmmm
Re: The contract by Damtola(f): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
marvel15:
i borrowed a friends phone to type this..so you will have to bear with me if the updates re not fothcoming as you had expected but i promie to try my very best at least to finish this story

Tanx so much
Re: The contract by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
K ENJOYIN DIX

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance) / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.