Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) (79856 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth boy. A guy who is stuck in his village mouthing off. No one believe that he's a racist because of the media. People that live in US knew about his vile racism but guys like you thousands of miles away worshipping a Klans man. I doubt if you have ever seen the inside of an airplane in your life. There's a reason 50% of Americans believe Trump is a racist. If he hates Blacks and Hispanics in his country what do you think he thinks of people like you in a country he called a shiiithole?. I bet you can't get a US visa under the regime of the racist pig regime .
This stupid malfunctioning robot, you can't seem to get me out of your head right? Like I told u the last time Coluka derangement syndrome + Trump derangement syndrome is = certain death but it seems you have a death wish so I hope the grim reaper visits you and grants you your wish quickly. Your being alive serves no purpose anyway, you've just been a nuisance and an unprofitable parasite to both your family and society at large. An irredeemable fool at over forty years like you deserves to be put out of his misery. RIP in advance, Most stupid abbeybailey. I recall an argument you were having with one guy and he aptly named you lucasbaloney, he was spot on because you're clearly an unhinged lunatic that the world will be better off without. Stupid lucasbaloney!!! I hope when u respond, you will have something new to say other than the usual repetitions of your dumb lines. Anyway, whatever it is you have to say, I am in need of a clown to entertain me today so bring on the clowning and make sure you bring your best. Bloody clown!!!!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Funny how all the Nigeria based folks are the Trump backers on this thread, dude is going berserk on throwing out minorities in America and creating a racist and divided country. These folks are revoking citizenship for folks here. Yet our Nigerian all knowing ignoramus back that piece of sh1t.
Why are lying? When, where and how is the Trump administration throwing out minorities in America?
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

This stupid malfunctioning robot, you can't seem to get me out of your head right? Like I told u the last time Coluka derangement syndrome + Trump derangement syndrome is = certain death but it seems you have a death wish so I hope the grim reaper visits you and grants you your wish quickly. Your being alive serves no purpose anyway, you've just been a nuisance and an unprofitable parasite to both your family and society at large. An irredeemable fool at over forty years like you deserves to put out his misery. RIP in advance, Most stupid abbeybailey. I recall an argument you were having with one guy and he aptly named you lucasbaloney, he was spot on because you're clearly an unhinged lunatic that the world will be better off without. Stupid lucasbaloney!!! I hope when u respond, you will have something new to say other than the usual repetitions of
your dumb lines. Anyway, whatever it is you have to say, I am in need of a clown to entertain me today so bring on the clowning and make sure you bring your best. Bloody clown!!!!
Brainstem, looking at your profile provides me all I need to know about you. A gala hawker on the streets of Nigeria who hustled for N200 to buy data is forming a superstar on Nairaland. Sell all your earthly possessions and I doubt if it will reach N250.000. Will be in Lasgidi in three weeks and I would love to see your kwashiokor ridden body to see the kind of foool you are. Everyone on this forum that resides in US overwhelmingly condemn the vile racist Trump but a guy barely ekking out a living is the pom pom carrying cheer leader for a scorned racist pig. You are a textbook definition of a failure in life.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Brainstem, looking at your profile provides me all I need to know about you. A gala hawker on the streets of Nigeria who hustled for N200 to buy data is forming a superstar on Nairaland. Sell all your earthly possessions and I doubt if it will reach N250.000. Will be in Lasgidi in three weeks and I would love to see your kwashiokor ridden body to see the kind of foool you are. Everyone on this forum that resides in US overwhelmingly condemn the vile racist Trump but a guy barely waking out a living is the pom pom carrying cheer leader for a scorned racist pig. You are a textbook definition of a failure in life.

Here we go again, its robot abbeybailey all over again grin I wonder how your parents will feel now knowing that they wasted all the money they spent on your education just to produce a worthless robotic clown? Is it that you have reached the limit of your brain's capacity to absorb new information or what? Since I first started reading your deranged rantings on nairaland in 2016, you have just kept on repeating the same trash over and over again. How long before I start hearing your usual words like, skunk, okrika, cockroach infested, us visa, third world cave e.t.c Dumbhead cretin, Trump shouldn't be your problem right now, your problem should be how to go and get a proper education and stop being a pinheaded jackass!!
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by jaybee(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
princechurchill:
A man without enemies is a man without value= Machiavelli

That's why Buhari does not join issues with idle minds.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

Here we go again, its robot abbeybailey all over again grin I wonder how your parents will feel now knowing that they wasted all the money they spent on your education just to produce a worthless robotic clown? Is it that you have reached the limit of your brain's capacity to absorb new information or what? Since I first started reading your deranged rantings on nairaland in 2016, you have just kept on repeating the trash over and over again. How long before I start hearing your usual words like, skunk, okrika, cockroach infested, us visa, third world cave e.t.c Dumbhead cretin, Trump shouldn't be your problem right now, your problem should be how to go and get a proper education and stop being a pinheaded jackass!!
The joke is on you. No wonder your life is stuck on reverse. Gala hawking foool. Everyone on Nairaland who lives in US is against the pig but a gala hawking fool like you loves a White Nationalist. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth boy. A guy who is stuck in his village mouthing off. No one believe that he's a racist because of the media. People that live in US knew about his vile racism but guys like you thousands of miles away worshipping a Klans man. I doubt if you have ever seen the inside of an air1plane in your life. There's a reason 50% of Americans believe Trump is a racist. If he hates Blacks and Hispanics in his country what do yo he thinks of people like you in a country he called a shiiithole?. I bet you can't get a US visa under the regime of the racist pig regime .

shut up there, were u there when he said shithole, when buhari was questioned about the shithole comment, he said d best thing for him is to keep quiet.
Ask yourself
why did Obama refuse to sell Nigeria weapons even when 300 girls when kidnapped yet Trump in just a year has approved the weapons and he's working on trade deal with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
elijahkayode:

shut up there, were u there when he said shithole, when buhari was questioned about the shithole comment, he said d best thing for him is to keep quiet.
Ask yourself
why did Obama refuse to sell Nigeria weapons even when 300 girls when kidnapped yet Trump in just a year has approved the weapons and he's working on trade deal with Nigeria
Another blow hard. With all the problems in Nigeria, Obama selling weapons to Nigeria to kill each other off his your no 1 priority in life. Obama was American president not Nigeria. Get on your worthlessly inept Thieflicians to right Nigeria instead of focusing your attention where it doesn't belong.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The joke is on you. No wonder you life is stuck on reverse. Gala hawking foool. Everyone on Nairaland who lives in US is against the pig but a gala hawking fool like you loves a White Nationalist. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap.
A confirmed clown talking of the joke being on someone else, dude, your whole life is a joke, you yourself are a joke. I just wonder how miserable and bitter your old age will be when you look back at the kind of foolish and valueless life you have led and you know what? I have more respect for those gala hawkers you seem to delight in insulting than you. Like the stupid fool you are, you keep on crowing like a scatterbrained vulture about trump being racist yet you think anyone who lives in Nigeria is a lowlife and inferior to you because you happen to live in the US. I suggest if you want to see what a racist looks like just look into the mirror and the ugly, prehistoric looking old fool you see looking back at you is exactly what a racist looks like. You're nothing but a picayune slowpoke!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Check your inbox then
OK, so I didn't get your mail. I'll send you one. Please be sure to reply

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Naza25: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Another blow hard. With all the problems in Nigeria, Obama selling weapons to Nigeria to kill each other off his your no 1 priority in life. Obama was American president not Nigeria. Get on your worthlessly inept Thieflicians to right Nigeria instead of focusing your attention where it doesn't belong.
Stop making a public show of your ignorance, the weapons we asked Obama to sell to us was to fight against boko haram terrorists and not only did he refuse to sell, the devilish Obama went the extra length to prevent other countries from selling to us but Trump has given us those very arms and more and we are now winning the war against the wicked terrorists thanks to President Trump. As far as I am concerned, Obama was a failure and Trump is a hero

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

A confirmed clown talking of the joke being on someone else, dude, your whole life is a joke, you yourself are a joke. I just wonder how miserable and bitter your old age will be when you look back at the kind of foolish and valueless life you have led and you know what? I have more respect for those gala hawkers you seem to delight in insulting than you. Like the stupid fool you are, you keep on crowing like a scatterbrained vulture about trump being racist yet you think anyone who lives in Nigeria is a lowlife and inferior to you because you happen to live in the US. I suggest if you want to see what a racist looks like just look into the mirror and the ugly, prehistoric looking old fool you see looking back at you is exactly what a racist looks like. You're nothing but a picayune slowpoke!!!
Dimwit, your contemporaries are at work making a living but a worthless clown is making a foool of himself trying to justify his support of a scorned pig. I have seen a lot of successful young men in Nigeria and not single one of them is obsessed about America like a poverty ridden scum like you. Your case is textbook definition of how to get stuck in penury. With all the woes you are facing in Nigeria, foaming in the mouth about a country you have no stake in is your numero uno priority. Charity begins at home .

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Naza25:

Stop making a public show of your ignorance, the weapons we asked Obama to sell to us was to fight against boko haram terrorists and not only did he refuse to sell, the devilish Obama went the extra length to prevent other countries from selling to us but Trump has given us those very arms and more and we are now winning the war against the wicked terrorists thanks to President Trump. As far as I am concerned, Obama was a failure and Trump is a hero
The Klansman is a hero to you. Congrats. There is a reason he's been widely scorned in America and beyond. Hopefully, he will give you what you want from him but i doubt it because I know he loathes people that looks like you. By the way, show a proof that Trump sold weapons to Nigeria because I know he didn't mentioned anything like that when Buhari visited him in the Oval Office couple months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, your contemporaries are at work making a living but a worthless clown is making a foool of himself trying to justify his support of a scorned pig. I have seen a lot of successful young men in Nigeria and not single one of them is obsessed about America like a poverty ridden scum like you. Your case is textbook definition of how to get stuck in penury. With all the woes you are facing in Nigeria, foaming in the mouth about a country you have no stake in is your numero uno priority. Charity begins at home .

Unfortunately for you scumbag, I am my own boss, I run my own business and I have decided to have a weekend vacation from today till Monday so I have your time today. I said I needed a clown for my entertainment and you will be that clown grin a filthy, wretched old fool like you on the other hand are the one who needs to get off your lazy ass and do something profitable with your life. Enough of living off other people's paychecks and contributing nothing like a parasitic leech. Lazy and nauseating old fool. Your mates are letting the younger generation benefit from the fountains of knowledge flowing from their invaluable experiences in life but anytime you open your mouth stupidity and idiocy flows out like an incurable mouth odour. An inevitable result of a stupid and disgusting lifestyle. I really pity you, how miserable your life must be, how sad is it to be the oldest pathetic fool in your community?
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Naza25: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The Klansman is a hero to you. Congrats. There is a reason he's been widely scorned in America and beyond. Hopefully, he will give you what you want from him but i doubt it because I know he loathes people that looks like you. By the way, show a proof that Trump sold weapons to Nigeria because I know he didn't mentioned anything like that when Buhari visited him in the Oval Office couple months ago.

Here is your proof:
https://t.guardian.ng/news/meeting-with-trump-yields-results-buhari/

Quoting President Buhari in the link provided,

“President Trump and his team and myself and the Nigerian team discussed issues related to security, trade, governance, human rights and humanitarian crises.”

He recognised the strong U.S. support in Nigeria’s fight against terrorism and also appreciated very much the U.S. agreement to sell 12 Super Tucano A-29 war planes and weapons to Nigeria to effectively fight terrorism.

“​We expressed gratitude for U. S. support in the reconstruction and rehabilitation efforts in the North East of Nigeria, as well as humanitarian assistance to the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), through agencies such as the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and other international partners.

“The USA has been to date the biggest contributor to the humanitarian response and last year gave approximately 500 million U.S. Dollars in cash and in-kind contributions through the United Nations and other inter-governmental organisations.

“These have mainly supported protection activities, health, food assistance and shelter. We are doing all we can to secure the release of the remaining abducted school girls from Dapchi and Chibok."

P.S: Yes, as far as I am concerned, Trump is a hero and Obama is a big idiot
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

Unfortunately for you scumbag, I am my own boss, I run my own business and I have decided to have a weekend vacation from today till Monday so I have your time today. I said I needed a clown for my entertainment and you will be that clown grin a filthy, wretched old fool like you on the other hand are the one who needs to get off your lazy ass and do something profitable with your life. Enough of living other people's paychecks and contributing nothing like a parasitic leech. Lazy and nauseating old fool. Your mates are letting the younger generation benefit from the fountains of knowledge flowing from their invaluable experiences in life but anytime you open your mouth stupidity and idiocy flows out like an incurable mouth odour. An inevitable result of a stupid and disgusting lifestyle. I really pity you, how miserable your life must be, how sad is it to be the oldest pathetic fool in your community?
Dimwit, you are a joke. You run your own business , hmmm. You should focus on running your gala hawking business instead of foaming in the mouth about America. Wifey and I pays Tens of thousands of $ in Federal, State and County taxes not to talk of Capital Gains Tax on my Mutual funds yearly but a foool who have never seen the inside of an aircraft in his life goes on mental organisms when Trump the racist is called out. I will be voting on November 6 and you will still be hawking your gala business with dust and garbage beating you in the face. Mind Nigeria and pray for Nigeria to move up and don't be obsessed about a country that you have no stake in. That's the difference between success and failure.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Naza25:

Here is your proof:
https://t.guardian.ng/news/meeting-with-trump-yields-results-buhari/

Quoting President Buhari in the link provided,

“President Trump and his team and myself and the Nigerian team discussed issues related to security, trade, governance, human rights and humanitarian crises.”

He recognised the strong U.S. support in Nigeria’s fight against terrorism and also appreciated very much the U.S. agreement to sell 12 Super Tucano A-29 war planes and weapons to Nigeria to effectively fight terrorism.

“​We expressed gratitude for U. S. support in the reconstruction and rehabilitation efforts in the North East of Nigeria, as well as humanitarian assistance to the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), through agencies such as the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and other international partners.

“The USA has been to date the biggest contributor to the humanitarian response and last year gave approximately 500 million U.S. Dollars in cash and in-kind contributions through the United Nations and other inter-governmental organisations.

“These have mainly supported protection activities, health, food assistance and shelter. We are doing all we can to secure the release of the remaining abducted school girls from Dapchi and Chibok."

P.S: Yes, as far as I am concerned, Trump is a hero and Obama is a big idiot
Take your hero worshipping of the vile racist and apply for a visa and see if your money won't go to waste. He doesn't want your kind in US. It's called Browning of America and he said he prefer people from Norway. By the way, your post proves nothing. There's a difference in intent to sell and actual selling especially coming from a liar who changes his mind every hour.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Dimwit, you are a joke. You run your own business , hmmm. You should focus on running your gala hawking business instead of foaming in the mouth about America. Wifey and I pays Tens of thousands of $ in Federal, State and County taxes not to talk of Capital Gains Tax on my Mutual funds yearly but a foool who have never seen the inside of an aircraft in his life goes on mental organisms when Trump the racist is called out. I will be voting on November 6 and you will see be hawking your gala business with dust and garbage beating you in the face. Mind Nigeria and pray for Nigeria to move up and don't be obsessed about a country that you have no stake in. That's the difference between success and failure.

Oh please shut up!! We both know it's your wife that feeds the family while you do the babysitting grin and the funny thing is that your kids aren't even impressed with your clumsy babysitting skills grin. I hope you finished your household chores before coming online to parrot your pointless gibberish? Because if your wife gets home today and finds you haven't done the dishes, the laundry and changed the baby's diapers, it's not gonna be funny grin for one you sure ain't getting any meals today and God forbid if she decides to kick your sorry ass out, you will have no place to go because nobody is taking your lazy, unprofitable ass in but then again since you're already showing signs of being a senile and demented old hag, you might as well check into an elderly people's retirement home grin
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

Oh please shut up!! We both know it's your wife that feeds the family while you do the babysitting grin and the funny thing is that your kids aren't even impressed with your clumsy babysitting skills grin. I hope you finished your household chores before coming online to parrot your your pointless gibberish? Because if your wife gets home today and find you haven't done the dishes, the laundry and changed the baby's diapers, it's not gonna be funny grin for one you sure ain't getting any meals today and God forbid if she decides to kick your sorry ass out, you will have no place to go because nobody is taking your lazy, unprofitable ass in but then again since you're already showing signs of being a senile and demented old hag, you might as well check into an old elderly people's retirement home grin
Poverty embedded sicko. On my way to my office now in downtown Chicago right across the river from Trump Tower. Meet me there if the pig will ever issue you a visa but i doubt it. Will even host you in my house for as long as you wanna stay. Better yet, i will holla at you in Lagos three weeks from now and will even host you so you can see the difference between success and failure.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Naza25: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Take your hero worshipping of the vile racist and apply for a visa and see if your money won't go to waste. He doesn't want your kind in US. It's called Browning of America and he said he prefer people from Norway. By the way, your post proves nothing. There's a different in intent to sell and actual selling especially coming from a liar who changes his mind every hour.
Lol, Nigerian army has already received some of the arms and even US military instructors are here helping us counter the terrorism threat not to talk of the hundreds of millions of dollars Trump has given to aid Internally displaced people. So forget that "he is a liar " line, the man has already delivered
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Naza25:

Lol, Nigerian army has already received some of the arms and even US military instructors are here helping us counter the terrorism threat not to talk of the hundreds of millions of dollars Trump has given to aid Internally displaced people. So forget that "he is a liar " line, the man has already delivered
OK. I will take your point on that but my umbrage with Trump is his open undiluted bigotry and racism. For a diverse country like America, to have a racist as our president degrades what America stands for. There's a reason 50 % of Americans believe he's a racist and it's the same reason over 95% of African Americans voted against him. Love him all you want but I know if he doesn't like me and my kind, he sure doesn't give a fvck about you 7.000 miles away.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Poverty embedded sicko. On my way to my office now in downtown Chicago right across the river from Trump Tower. Meet me there if the pig will ever issue you a visa but i doubt it. Will even host you in my house for as long as you wanna stay. Better yet, i will holla at you in Lagos three weeks from now and will even host you so you can see the difference between success and failure.
I definitely will not believe that a jobless, social welfare dependent fellow like you is going to any office. What the hell are you going there to do? You have no job there!!!! Or maybe you're going to give your wife something she forgot when she was leaving for work grin in that case, I must say you're doing the right thing but I hope you left the kids in good hands before you left grin make sure you Holla me when you get to Lagos in three weeks time, I'll be waiting. I will so love to see the face of blundering schlemiel that has been constituting all these nuisance on nairaland. I hope we have a deal on that? I'm really looking forward to this
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Naza25: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
OK. I will take your point on that but my umbrage with Trump is his open undiluted bigotry and racism. For a diverse country like America, to have a racist as our president degrades what America stands for. There's a reason 50 % of Americans believe he's a racist and it's the same reason over 95% of African Americans voted against him. Love him all you want but I know if he doesn't like me and my kind, he sure doesn't give a fvck about you 7.000 miles away.
Ok, I get your point bro, one love
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Naza25:

Ok, I get your point bro, one love
Love.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

I definitely will not believe that a jobless, social welfare dependent fellow like you is going to any office. What the hell are you going there to do? You have no job there!!!! Or maybe you're going to give your wife something she forgot when she was living for work grin in that case, I must say you're doing the right thing but I hope you left the kids in good hands before you left grin make sure you Holla me when you get to Lagos in three weeks time, I'll be waiting. I will so love to see the face of blundering schlemiel that has been constituting all these nuisance on nairaland. I hope we have a deal on that? I'm really looking forward to this
Got You on that and I hope you won't back out like couple other guys here. Will even entertain you to your fullest just to show you how wrong you are about Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Got You on that and I hope you won't back out like couple other guys here. Will even entertain you to your fullest just to show you how wrong you are about Trump.
I definitely am not backing out , see ya in three weeks grin
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Kophschmerzen: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

Why are lying? When, where and how is the Trump administration throwing out minorities in America?

Hey you plonker, you must be clinically retarrred. Here in MD the ICE guys are detaining folks picking up there wards in kindergarten and sending them back to there countries. It's so pathetic folks don't wanna venture out of there buildings. Yet this waste of human flesh thousand miles away wanna tell me sh1t.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by coluka: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you plonker, you must be clinically retarrred. Here in MD the ICE guys are detaining folks picking up there wards in kindergarten and sending them back to there countries. It's so pathetic folks don't wanna venture out of there buildings. Yet this waste of human flesh thousand miles away wanna tell me sh1t.
Are they picking up people who are there legally? If they are there legally why would they be scared of venturing out of their houses? If they illegally entered into the US, then they have committed a crime and they should be arrested and deported. Your earlier post made it look like The Trump administration was arresting and throwing out American citizens who are minorities and that's why I called you out. Since it's migrants you're talking about, then they should go get their papers the right way and stop crossing other country's borders illegally. And it's you that is a waste of human flesh not me
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
coluka:

I definitely will not believe that a jobless, social welfare dependent fellow like you is going to any office. What the hell are you going there to do? You have no job there!!!! Or maybe you're going to give your wife something she forgot when she was living for work grin in that case, I must say you're doing the right thing but I hope you left the kids in good hands before you left grin make sure you Holla me when you get to Lagos in three weeks time, I'll be waiting. I will so love to see the face of blundering schlemiel that has been constituting all these nuisance on nairaland. I hope we have a deal on that? I'm really looking forward to this
you both are fighting like best friends. You guys should meet in Lagos and hug it out already lol

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
keep me posted on how the meet up goes grin
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
iRyan:
you both are fighting like best friends. You guys should meet in Lagos and hug it out already lol
I have no problem with him because I know if he live in US, he would loathe Trump too. Why should I like a racist who think of me as a subhuman mongrel ?. That's my point that coluka is dismissing. Will let you know when we meet in Lagos.
Re: Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.