Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (32717 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by boiz2men(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2018
Even God is against waste.

He punished the Israelites cos they wasted the manna he gave them for free

7 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:
Even God is against waste.

He punished the Israelites cos they wasted the manna he gave them for free
explain how it is waste? Abi did she buy it to throw it away

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by boiz2men(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
explain how it is waste? Abi did she buy it to throw it away

You all are missing the point.

After a scold she let them go down the sink... That's wasteful. If she had done this to God in the wilderness. The snake would have come for her...

I see you ladies championing this a lot.. I have heard stories of ladies who live together fighting over more trivial matters... Why this is an issue for your gender is what I don't understand?

If a lady use your bag of pure water to bath (200 naira too) to bath or flush toilet, would you say it's OK, it's just 200 naira..

It's not about the money my dear..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2018
X
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Well,if I v the dough,can get my woman a crate of egg,no biggie,
Bros a crate of big size eggs is 1k, buying a crate of eggs isn't something to show off.
Why do we monetize everything? How much can you buy a good character?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men

8 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by crafteck(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2018
2buffagain:

You're not getting it.

It would have been better if she ate the eggs.
She decided to throw them away to spite him after he made a request that she use less, as in "how dare you ask me to use less of something?! <pours eggs away>" . That one is not a girlfriend.

It is the ATTITUDE that warranted her that slap.
Remove your mind from the eggs.

You are trying to explain to a secondary school student... Leave It and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by zicoraads: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2018
That people are having this egg debate, beats me.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2018
X
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by cmikel: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Just 200 naira worth of eggs,shit is even on radio as a useless topic. Poverty na disease

Black man mentality

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2018
2buffagain:

You're not getting it.

It would have been better if she ate the eggs.
She decided to throw them away to spite him after he made a request that she use less, as in "how dare you ask me to use less of something?! <pours eggs away>" . That one is not a girlfriend.

It is the ATTITUDE that warranted her that slap.
Remove your mind from the eggs.
oh please do u think she bought it to throw it away Definitely the man might hv insulted her.. n throwing the egg is no reason to slap anyone you didn’t give birth to

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by slegend(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2018
so we are formulating another story for this shit......Naija nawaooo
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by VictorRomanov: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
I won't let it get to that point,200 naira isn't worth it.

The truth be say you no get sef. How do I know?

People wey get no dey talk like this.

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by HomeOfMe(f): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
ebonflexy:
See the image below.
Obviously the reason she got slapped is because she decided to act like a spoilt brat in his home, throwing away his eggs after he asked her to use less. Obviously this female lacks home training and, above all, respect.

Let's be real, things are real in naija.
When you are a guest in someone's house, when you are asked to use less of something, THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE is not to kukuma throw the whole thing away like a stupid fool. What if he wanted to use some? Did she buy it? Why throw his resources away to act stupid? Actions like that speak lowly of your upbringing and your ability to think before acting.

Make no mistake, the bitch had that slap coming.
Not because she wanted to eat 4 eggs,
Not because somebody is "broke",
Not because of poverty,
But because she clearly disrespected this man in his own home AND willfully destroyed/wasted his property over a simple cautionary request.

That girl must be very silly. Some people like her hardly have garri to drink in their houses,but go around to other people's behaving like spoiled brats. At least 2eggs at a time is enough for anyone for breakfast. I'm one person who loves egg so much,but I don't eat more than 2 boiled or fried at a time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
greenmonk:

What about 365 x 200 naira x 4 members of a family?
This is the simple reason our country fail to develop.
Toilet paper of 200 naira per day for one month is 6000 naira.
The real bone of contention is the attitude.
We should learn the simple rule of economics in order to move our country forward.
I eat up to four eggs in one sitting, no biggie

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2018
VictorRomanov:

The truth be say you no get sef. How do I know?

People wey get no dey talk like this.
Well I work so I can afford 200 naira

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ruthgiftonjeh98(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Just 200 naira worth of eggs,shit is even on radio as a useless topic. Poverty na disease
COMPARE TO $200
USE YOUR BRAIN
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:

After a scold she let them go down the sink... That's wasteful. If she had done this to God in the wilderness. The snake would have come for her...

I see you ladies championing this a lot.. I have heard stories of ladies who live together fighting over more trivial matters... Why this is an issue for your gender is what I don't understand?

If a lady use your bag of pure water to bath (200 naira too) to bath or flush toilet, would you say it's OK, it's just 200 naira..

that’s not true ,, do u know how he talked to her n made her feel,,, the fact he slapped her showed how tensed things were

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by guru03(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
She deserved what she got, she lack respect, how can I correct you and then you throw the egg, go and don't come back again, even if the egg is cheap, u don't do that.

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by saltoasis: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:

He shouldn't have raised his hands against her. You guys are still in a relationship, a time to know each other, a period of discovery of both good and bad . Once you discover that both of you don't share the same core values then, you let her go. End the relationship.

Nothing justifies his action. Abeg this topic is overflogged

4 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by flyca: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Is there any evidence that this happened in Nigeria? Because I cannot see it from the post. And all the notice-me obodo oyibo folks are jumping around telling us about how poor we are. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
cmikel:

Black man mentality
I eat four eggs sometimes
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by OBAGADAFFI: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Mr Man, if you were arrested for assault, what will be your defense.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by elougo(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Keep talking, until the lady decide to sue for bodily assault. Funny enough, the guy is already implicating himself.

5 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Tokziby: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Na girls like this go destroy ur property with little quarrel just to prove a point.

4 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by VictorRomanov: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
I won't let it get to that point,200 naira isn't worth it.

You no even get money sef. If you get, you no go talk like this

4 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
ruthgiftonjeh98:

COMPARE TO $200
USE YOUR BRAIN
Our currency is naira,how old are u,its just 200 naira na

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by highpriestess: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
she threw 2 eggs and you are complaining?
I will throw the whole crates,scatter your kitchen and destroy your poverty stricken worthless life.

How dare you raise your unwashed hands to slap me?
who born you?undecided

6 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by LosVikingos: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

You are an ass licker. The difference between the poor and the rich is that the rich values the smallest
amount of money . When you don't know the value of #5,you can't become rich.

You understand the law jare bro

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by boiz2men(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:

I want to hear your view on this.. Since you think it's poverty.

God can make anything out of nothing. He is all powerful and sundry.

He provided the Israelites with so much food during their stay in the wilderness.

But he became upset when they started to waste what that didn't buy so he sent snakes to inflict them with injury and stopped the supply of food.

I don't think God suffers from poverty and I don't think anyone on earth is richer than God

Was God right in punishing the Israelites? Or was he just broke?

Be very objective. We learn everyday

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This Picture / My Wedding Pictures / Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.