Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (32547 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Saff(f): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jamersirwin1971:

It's not poverty . I have a friend who as rich as he is with good investments and his family being rich you can't waste food . You even brake a plate you buy it back . You just can't also waste food in his home . That's how he has been trained . There's is nothing like poverty in this . What she did was wrong . Another guy on here said just 200. Well you also have to understand even if you drive a car of 3 million and your girl intentional. Destroy it and you get angry at her and slap her , someone somewhere will also come out and say just because of a 3 million car . A used 3 million car you slapped her .

You guys are only looking at this from just one way of thoughts .
My friend it is poverty. Even if he was angry, why the slap? The slap came from frustration knowing that he spent 200 Naira on the eggs that will be hard to replace. No comfortable guy is slapping a babe over 4 wasted eggs. Unless he has a history of domestic violence. Stop lying to yourself.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by thaprofit88: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
i will still support her no matter what epistle u write.. whether it’s the attitude or not that’s no reason to slap anyone... to me he slapped her cause of eggs. Simple.

How will u not support her, do many of u not have this same stinking attitude? ? So there is no reason to slap her after what she did to the guy, he should have jus understood that she was angry and was jus expressing her anger by pouring eggs into the sink. The girl should equally understand that the guy too was faced with severe provocation and was also expressing his anger hence the slap.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by zinaunreal(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Forzap:

na Dem your parents stupid..get lost arrindin

4 eggs. Spoilt brat. grin grin grin. Your mother must have been an elephant
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Xmen149(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Any lady that gets mad for correcting her,giving her suggestion allow her be and make ur decisions,

in all,say no to violence(physical and vocal).

the best option would have been for the guy to let her finish finally and go then grant her zero access to the house while he goes shopping for more humane date.

cheesy if the lady come get good bed ethics this is one of the reasons why men cheat,keep the bad one wey sabi,wife the good one wey loyal grin

It has nothing to do with poverty,if a rich man marries a lady that cnt manage the smallest of things the issue only magnifies(ask divorced big boys)same for guys and the wealth will surely be affected.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ayox1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
As 4 me, have promised myself never to beat or maltreats any lady irrespective of what they do... if I'm in that guys shoe, I'll tell her(not with annoyance) to reduce the egg and if she refuse, will leave her to eat it.. After eating it, i'll sit her down and lecture her that much is not on me.. hope she knows I'm still managing myself(even when i have much- she has to learn how to be frugal) she shld try and understand... then her response will now determine whether to move on with or without her.. I don't want to enter marriage with another man's wife... its better to be single hoping to be married than to be married hoping to be single.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Amberon11: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
It's better to be single than being with beasts like you and the dimwit.
Bush4u:
That is why some of them still remain single,nice one bro.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Forzap: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
zinaunreal:

4 eggs. Spoilt brat. grin grin grin. Your mother must have been an elephant

see this mumu, go tell that to your broke asss father wey don pass poverty over to you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Dami12345: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
fhorlar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Seriouslywowwww...I didn't know that one ooo...but then au will i be searching when am already engaged? Cos me i don't understand again ooo The one hard me chai

Be lying to yourself, you that the only topics you have on nairaland in block letters are your search for MR RIGHT.

You will always find guys, even " engagement" but no husband. Trust me its not a curse. Shilo awaits you. grin
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
i will still support her no matter what epistle u write.. whether it’s the attitude or not that’s no reason to slap anyone... to me he slapped her cause of eggs. Simple.

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by zinaunreal(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Forzap:

see this mumu, go tell that to your broke asss father wey don pass poverty over to you grin

Your father must have been clifford orji.
You think youre rich by eating four eggs. Youre the most stupid person on nairaland since this platform has been launched. Youre so stupid even an imbecille wants to merge with you so you will have sense

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
thaprofit88:

How will u not support her, do many of u not have this same stinking attitude? ? So there is no reason to slap her after what she did to the guy, he should have jus understood that she was angry and was jus expressing her anger by pouring eggs into the sink. The girl should equally understand that the guy too was faced with severe provocation and was also expressing his anger hence the slap.
She is dumb undecided
She will not still understand what you're saying because she does it & felt it's "normal" to just put up any attitude to a guy,and the guy should be "gentlemanly" to suck them all up without complain undecided,.for real

Pls,don't explain anything further to her....people have the right to be "legally dumb & myopic"....as long as they don't force it on others...

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by gwmlogistic: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
chimauk:
if someone talks to u like a slave over his own eggs,its best u throw it away ba.if u talk to ur younger brother DAT stays in ur haus d same way and he throws it in d sink,wat will be ur reaction..u can blame d guy for slapping her.yes,it wrong to hit a gal.I am against it.but finding a rationale to wat d babe did is sickening.it shouldn't be about d money.let's learn to act right so as not to bring d devil out of a saint..
I guess you have never been angry before, especially when someone is talking to you anyhow over a trivial issue. Plus u haven't heard the girls story, and yes if my younger brother does that what right do I have to hit him?
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Amberon11: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who told you they are prudent in their way of spending. Do you know how much dangote spent on diamonds alone at his daughter's wedding? Do you know the cost of Bill Gates car or his daughter horse's annual maintenance which amounts to millions of naira yearly?
Adesolomon2014:

It will gradually not immediately.
People like Dangote, Bill Gates are very prudent in their way of spending, they believe every money spent must usher in money not the oda way round.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Dami12345: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
fhorlar:

My dear "brainful" brother in the Lord, On NO account I repeat in No account should a husband/boyfriend/ man friend/friendfriend/baby daddy/ fiance or whatever other term hit his woman. It's wrong on all sides..The bible is very clear on that my dear intelligent brother u see

But finking about it again shaa, a woman should also never hit a man. If a woman hits a man sha,Na she know ooo..anytin she see, she should collect in peace. grin grin ayam not there oooo

I disagreed.
Violence is the root of law,
Violence brings fear, fear makes everyone walk in line or face the consequences,

The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom.
God supports isreal, isreal uses violence freely.

A husband should be able to correct his wife, a wife should walk away should she believe the husband is overdoing it.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Amberon11: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
And so what if they go to Shiloh.. are you the one they're going to pray to?

All these broke naijaen pouring their frustration on women.
Dami12345:

Lol of course you can eat till your sick as long as its some "broke" guys money or on his tab, you hunger ridden feminist wannabe,

Stay in your house and eat till you pop. No one gives a shot, when someone else is footing the bill you either take it or leave it. angry angry

All this miserable women who have permanent appointment with shilo for husband talking shit.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Dami12345: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Amberon11:
And so what if they go to Shiloh.. are you the one they're going to pray to?

All these broke naijaen pouring their frustration on women.

Guy why naw, is it because of all the seed this women are bring to you that you want to curse this Lady with shilo?

Haa, I think I have finally found God's location too. I didn't know he resided in shilo.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Amberon11: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Poverty is the new form of mental retardation indeed.
Lucid1:
still on this egg saga?

the guy is probably ret@rded to slap a girl over this kind of sh!t; warn her or just throw her out simply.

im shocked people are still trying to justify his actions. poverty is really a big issue in Nigeria, it retards the mind
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Amberon11: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Exactly, seun and lalasticlala would sensor words like dick, but here a woman is called bitch, and the topic hits FP, fools.
Daeylar:
This is the greatest low I've ever seen this website sink to

Putting a topic on fp that Justifies domestic violence and assault, tries to blame it on the Victim, and refers to the victim. As a bitch,

The misogyny in this site is beyond anything I've seen. The hate for women on in his website is just.... I have no words.

Seun, lalasticlala or any other mod that put this misogynistic, hate filled bs on FP
Congrats. You have outdone yourself.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Dollarship(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
So na egg cus fight for nairaland undecided

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by SkyUrch(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Poverty has got nothing to do with this...
She lacks manners..
bomasek:
Just 200 naira worth of eggs,shit is even on radio as a useless topic. Poverty na disease
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by SkyUrch(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Guy it's not about the money..
At some point, #200 is big money for some persons..
If she can disrespect him for just 'small' #200, she can disrespect him for a huge sum too...
Simple truth is, she lacks manners
bomasek:
I won't let it get to that point,200 naira isn't worth it.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men
That’s because Instagram isn’t a faceless forum; everyone watches their utterances.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by SkyUrch(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
TRUTH IS...
SHE LACKS MANNERS,
I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT IT..
IF I ALREADY HAD PLANS TO MARRY HER, WITH THAT SINGULAR ATTITUDE, I'LL PUT A STOP TO IT.( EXCEPT SHE SINCERELY SHOWS REMORSE FOR HER ACTION, THEN I'D HAVE A RETHINK)
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by SkyUrch(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
ON POINT MY GEE...
YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND..
EXCEPT FOR THE 'ASS LICKER PART' grin..
MakeNigeriaGrea:

You are an ass licker. The difference between the poor and the rich is that the rich values the smallest
amount of money . When you don't know the value of #5,you can't become rich.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by SkyUrch(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
GUY IT'S NOT ABOUT POVERTY..
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS..
THE LADY F**k UP..
SHE'S NOT REASONABLE....
Forzap:

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Forzap: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
zinaunreal:

Your father must have been clifford orji.
You think youre rich by eating four eggs. Youre the most stupid person on nairaland since this platform has been launched. Youre so stupid even an imbecille wants to merge with you so you will have sense

you be complete dunce!! where I for tell you say I'm rich? see as your blood dey hot because of 4egg, poverty dey ooze all over you go get a life oloriburuku Omo
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by fhorlar(f): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dami12345:

I disagreed.
Violence is the root of law,
Violence brings fear, fear makes everyone walk in line or face the consequences,

The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom.
God supports isreal, isreal uses violence freely.

A husband should be able to correct his wife, a wife should walk away should she believe the husband is overdoing it.

Oga pastor keep turning the bible upside down and deceiving urself ooo...lmao..I give you three gbosa.u do well cheesy cheesy
I just pity ur wife and fellow church members
Btw, where is the humour? Mr "brain"
All of you guys even making noise on nairaland, show urself on instagram na...shebi its only mouth u can make becos this is a faceless forum

One more tin it's "I disagree" not "I disagreed".thank me later
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by MeeLan: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
4 eggs at a go is not good for health. imagine the cholesterol intake. but most of these girls brought up by mom alone don't take corrections.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by nazablossom(f): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
michaelwilli:

The blessing wey God wan give u ehn, e massive gan
Amen
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by fhorlar(f): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dami12345:

Be lying to yourself, you that the only topics you have on nairaland in block letters are your search for MR RIGHT.

You will always find guys, even " engagement" but no husband. Trust me its not a curse. Shilo awaits you. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lolzzzzzzzzzz...is that seriously all you have got? am not even sure y ure taking tinz so personally. I am impressed though, u went to check my profile even though yours was irrelevant to me. And yet u say am lying for being engaged wink wink
I owe you no explanation anyway.
Lemme lick my sweet in peace grin
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
ebonflexy:
See the image below.
Obviously the reason she got slapped is because she decided to act like a spoilt brat in his home, throwing away his eggs after he asked her to use less. Obviously this female lacks home training and, above all, respect.

Let's be real, things are real in naija.
When you are a guest in someone's house, when you are asked to use less of something, THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE is not to kukuma throw the whole thing away like a stupid fool. What if he wanted to use some? Did she buy it? Why throw his resources away to act stupid? Actions like that speak lowly of your upbringing and your ability to think before acting.

Make no mistake, the bitch had that slap coming.
Not because she wanted to eat 4 eggs,
Not because somebody is "broke",
Not because of poverty,
But because she clearly disrespected this man in his own home AND willfully destroyed/wasted his property over a simple cautionary request.

dumb post, it is still poverty that makes a man slap a girl because of egg, stop flogging a dead horse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.