Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect (3911 Views)

Which Of These Two Leaders Is A Real Motivation For Success? (pics) / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by Lagosfinder(m): 4:14am On Jul 20, 2018
President Muhamadu Buhari
Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by Bowwow11(m): 4:30am On Jul 20, 2018
are they the only political gladiators we have in A. P. C
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by bjayx: 4:54am On Jul 20, 2018
U never see sontin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by Emycord: 5:01am On Jul 20, 2018
NO i disagree apc will today if buhari is out of office by any means. wether by losing election , or by impeachment, or by old age or sickness or death. but once he is out of office even a million buhari and tioubu can't save the apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by Lagosfinder(m): 5:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Emycord:
NO i disagree apc will today if buhari is out of office by any means. wether by losing election , or by impeachment, or by old age or sickness or death. but once he is out of office even a million buhari and tioubu can't save the apc
Are both men not the pillar of APC?
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by Emycord: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Lagosfinder:

Are both men not the pillar of APC?
its not in doubt. but once buhari is not in ass-hole-rock to cover tinubu, his criminal aspect will come to fore and will be exposed. tell me another "mr integrity" in that party of criminals? ALL of them are criminals hiding behind buhari for cover. buhari himself is hiding behind 12million fanatical underage voters in the north. who themselves believe he will islamise the country. so the first thing that will happen is if the man is no longer in office or will be out of office the 12m voters will disappear. next is..... buhari has no federal structure to control and so tinubu can be touched and cut down to size. once that happens consider the south west gone. with the south west gone even if apc manages to hold the 12m voters, they will still be as useless as they were when buhari contested and failed in 3 attempts. the card apc played was 12m voters+southwest= victory while conceeding unofficial imunity to tinubu and co

1 Like

Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by ki02020(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Emycord:
its not in doubt. but once buhari is not in ass-hole-rock to cover tinubu, his criminal aspect will come to fore and will be exposed. tell me another "mr integrity" in that party of criminals? ALL of them are criminals hiding behind buhari for cover. buhari himself is hiding behind 12million fanatical underage voters in the north. who themselves believe he will islamise the country. so the first thing that will happen is if the man is no longer in office or will be out of office the 12m voters will disappear. next is..... buhari has no federal structure to control and so tinubu can be touched and cut down to size. once that happens consider the south west gone. with the south west gone even if apc manages to hold the 12m voters, they will still be as useless as they were when buhari contested and failed in 3 attempts. the card apc played was 12m voters+southwest= victory while conceeding unofficial imunity to tinubu and co

Seems you have been waiting for a topic like this to projects your strategic ideas on how you want or feel the Apc can be made disjointed,OK öoo but your wish may not be God wish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by ednut1(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2018
How many votes do SW west command Last last 2m diff lik in the last election. Only rivers can cancel dat out. Stop overhyping tinubu abeg. I be yoruba self

1 Like

Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by Emycord: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2018
ki02020:

Seems you have been waiting for a topic like this to projects your strategic ideas on how you want or feel the Apc can be made disjointed,OK öoo but your wish may not be God wish
check well you will find out that the op started it and i'm not the op of this threaD or you want to silent me?
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by chymes0359(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2018
Minus PMB..
He's no leader rather a dictator..
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by FarahAideed: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari is already a liability to the APC if free and fair elections are to hold ... Tinubu is the only one who hold the card to APCs fall
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by rajiraymond(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2018
ednut1:
How many votes do SW west command Last last 2m diff lik in the last election. Only rivers can cancel dat out. Stop overhyping tinubu abeg. I be yoruba self

That means OMOALE Yoruba nie.
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Infact APC will be stronger if they both resign! Their manipulation and imposition is what is causing chaos in that party!

The ONLY way any of them can win any election is through RIGGING!

If Buhari truly want to know where he stands, I dare him to remove his relatives from INEC and conduct a free and fair election undecided

That is a genuine way to test a genuine popularity of any politician no be mouth!
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by Babiod: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Emycord:
Your analysis is good but u missed some points,hope u know any government that takes place as of Nigeria of today,Tinubu has a hand in it,or probably u didn't know tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011 secretly against his own party(he formed) in 2011,or why did u think his cousin wale tinubu had unlimited access to diezeani(former petroleum minister)then,even diezani says he usually walk up to him.see whenever it's either in politics or especially during elections they always see it as going to war,for people like him it's a their full-time war.OSUN is doing their primary today if u see the kind of power play,manipulations,political manoeuvring,permutations going on just to support his cousin to become the gubernatorial candidate of the party u'll be appalled, these guys are master strategist,Any government that would eventually rule,they would have a say,they sit down give money to both sides so as not to be left out and support publicly the side they think would win,so it's not about buhari covering him so to say,moreover why do u think they don't ascribe to buhari(the president) as the overall leader of the party which ought to be,The only thing giving buhari a boost now especially against Obasanjo not just for south West vote is Tinubu.
More so am not in support of APC but the PDP coalition to me till now might still be doomed to fail especially when picking their presidential candidate,all these things ought to have been agreed upon during the process.Apc already stated their choice during theirs,I read kwankwanso interview saying he won't support who thinks he can perform better,and ATIKU is bent by any/all means necessary.
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by potoX: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Infact APC will be stronger if they both resign! Their manipulation and imposition is what is causing chaos in that party!

The ONLY way any of them can win any election is through RIGGING!

If Buhari truly want to know where he stands, I dare him to remove his relatives from INEC and conduct a free and fair election undecided

That is a genuine way to test a genuine popularity of any politician no be mouth!
You talk as though your opinion counts in some way
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by jhorjhor: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Want free data? Check my signature
Re: The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect by Game4money: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
who care 4 those fools

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: It’s Over, Atiku’s Spokesman Concedes Defeat / A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal / Obaseki Is Planning To Go Back To His Former Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.