Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan (9183 Views)

The Most Noble In The Sight Of Allah Is The Most Of Righteous. Be Humble! (pics) / Allah Is Above His Throne And He Is Close To Us By His Knowledge / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by Lirqur: 5:08am On Jul 20, 2018
I know most atheists on this page already regard the truth as myths. But even looking at the Shaitan’s refusal to bow and what can be interpreted from it shows atheist have taken after Shaitan. May Allah Grant me wisdom.

Some of you may be familiar with the story because you were formally Muslims. But for those not familiar, here is a brief story about Iblis.

In Islam, According to the Quran, Iblis was a jinn, created by Allah out of “smokeless fire” (Along with other jinns) and created Adam(man) out of clay. The primary characteristic of the Devil, is that he has the power to cast evil suggestions into the heart of men, women, and jinn.

When Allah instructed Iblis to bow to Adam, Iblis was proud and arrogant and considered himself superior to Adam, since Adam was made from clay and he from smokeless fire. For this act of disobedience, Allah cursed him to Hell for eternity, but gave him respite until the Day of Judgment (Qiyāmah), after Iblis requested it. Iblis obtained permission from Allah and vowed that he would use this time to mislead all of mankind from serving Allah and lead them to Hell as a way of revenge against them. By refusing to obey Allah’s order he was thrown out of Paradise and thereafter he was called “Shaitan.”

Now I will be stating the meaning of his refusal to bow and what it interprets. When Iblis refused to bow a lot can be interpreted from his action such as:

1. Immediately he became an ingrate. Ungrateful in all ramifications. Likewise, Atheists, in the eyes of Allah (SWT), your maker, you are being ungrateful for being created. He has given you life, provided shelter, provided all that you need to survive on earth and yet you all are still being ungrateful.

2.Right there he disregarded his creator’s command and ultimately disregarded his creator. Atheists, without much talk, the only reason you all are called “atheists” is because you disregard your creator and aren’t following his command.

3. He didn’t fear Allah. He obviously didn’t fear his creator because he didn’t know he didn’t know the outcome of not bowing. Similarly, y’all don’t fear your maker and obviously y’all don’t know and fear the outcome, Jahannam (hell). Same way Shaitan didn’t know and fear the outcome of his refusal to bow.

4. He declared from that moment that He didn’t need Allah. That he could do his own will, he could do as he likes. He even vowed to mislead all of mankind from submitting to Allah. Similarly, All atheists have declared that there is no Ilah(God) and are currently are living by their own will too. Even more similarly, when most people become atheists, they strive to “liberate”(Mislead) believers in Allah or ilah (God) with “seemingly” intelligent babble.

5. He refused to bow. He cannot/doesn’t praise Allah, and also stopped worshipping all together. Now observe that Allah’s instruction to mankind is to worship, praise, thank and glorify him. Allah did not ask Iblis to thank him or praise him, he asked him to bow. As we all know, only believers praise, thank, and glorify their Lord. Shaitan cannot praise Allah, he lost the right to. Similarly atheists don’t praise and thank Allah.

Allah has indirectly shown us here what it means bow and what it means when you refuse it. Iblis refused one “Sajdah” (bow) and it resulted in his dismissal. Atheists do you know how many sadjah you’re missing? Sadjah is how we Muslims prostrate to Allah.

6. He blamed Allah for misleading him and creating him like that. This is a very famous line for atheists. Most already believe that Allah created them to doom, that he has destined them for Jahannam(hell).

7. Shaitan was formally a loyal servant of Allah, until Allah(swt) asked him to bow to Adam. Obviously Allah denied him the right to be worshipped. Correspondingly, most atheist were formally loyal to serving ilah(God) until maybe misfortune befell them, or as some claim “reason” fell on them. Only few atheist were atheists as a result from being born in atheist homes, there had to be a turning, just as Iblis turned.

8. Bonus. Even Iblis with all his wisdom cannot explain how he was created. All that he knew was that he was created from smokeless fire. That’s why he has created the lie of Evolution for Atheists to follow. Atheists not knowing how they were created, rely on evolution as the reason behind creation.

Atheists, can you see the similarities.

So you see, even though majority of you believes it’s a myth, y’all are really trying in acting the myth out.

When a CD is cracked it no longer plays smoothly we discard it. When your clothes are torn, worn-out or faded sometimes you give it away other times you turn it to rags. When the bulb at home burns, you discard it. When the ink in your pen empties, you discard it. In a company, when a staff fails to adhere to rules or violates a law, the offending staff is fired. All of these goes to show that we as humans, when something doesn’t perform the function for which it was created we discard it. And when laws are violated, we seek punishment for the offenders.

Iblis refused to bow to Allah. Allah created him to follow instructions, to worship him. When he refused to perform the function for which he was created, he was discarded. If you fail to repent and return to Allah, you’ll be discarded (Jahannam)

In the Quran 51:56 Allah says (And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me) only humans and jinns have the opportunity of repentance. Allah’s mercy and love is like the air we breathe – It is for everyone. Atheists, Repent now! Allah (SWT) forgives all sins, nobody is destined for Jahannam (hell).

Allah(swt) Knows Best.

Salaam

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Jul 20, 2018
It's only a fool that says in his heart that there is no God!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by troublemakea(m): 5:40am On Jul 20, 2018
please let me do my atheist jeje atleast i'm not in Iraq where I might be killed

I canor goan join Islam now next day I got series f bomb trapped to my body on the quest of fighting for a paedophile

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Atheism is better than the religion of Allahu aka Bomb..!!

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 20, 2018
All these book haram send,you and your Mohammed who get sense pass?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by Lirqur: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2018
post=69538737:

I agree bro. It's really hard work denying his existence. For me I believe it's harder work trying to deny his existence than believing.

Salaam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Lirqur:

I agree bro. It's really hard work denying his existence. For me I believe it's harder work trying to deny his existence than believing.

Salaam
Bless you my brother.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by Lirqur: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2018
troublemakea:
please let me do my atheist jeje atleast i'm not in Iraq where I might be killed

I canor goan join Islam now next day I got series f bomb trapped to my body on the quest of fighting for a paedophile

Quran 109:6
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by HappyPagan: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2018
post=69538737:

The faithfool believe in their own imaginations.

39 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by HappyPagan: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2018
Lirqur:

I agree bro. It's really hard work denying his existence.
Not really. All you have to do is observe. You will see God in your image.

Lirqur:

For me I believe it's harder work trying to deny his existence than believing.
Funny, I agree with you. Skepticism demands a much sharper and intellectual mind.

11 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by troublemakea(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Lirqur:

Quran 109:6 For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
atheist book 98:12
"for you it's your headache, for me it's my joy"

44 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by spongeisback: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2018
Repent and turn to allah then he spews more word from the koran, that badly written erotica.

Honestly tho you Africans need to wake up. Spread your on gods to the earth not those Arabian after thoughts.

Theists,Obatala is your creator. Repent,bow and stop being like your Arab dogs.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by hopefulLandlord: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2018
A rug rider crawls into a cave in the 7th Century CE, the Angel Gabriel appears out of nowhere and whispers words of profound wisdom to the rider. Gabriel's whisperings are then somehow documented by the rider for all Eternity as the Words of God for the future benefit of Mankind. Fast forward to the 20th century CE. Erwin Schrodinger picks up his pencil and proceeds to write out the Wave Equation of the Universe which replaces the role of Newton's laws and conservation of energy in classical mechanics. It is an equation in terms of a wave function which predicts analytically and precisely the probability of events to within an accuracy of 10-decimal places. Why does anyone in the 21st century CE, astonishingly, still give any credence to the writings of a delusional 7th century ignorant goat herder who claimed an angel spoke to him in a cave? Apparently there are still approximately 1.5-billion or more Neanderthals out there who still "believe". Beats me!!!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by hopefulLandlord: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2018

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by spongeisback: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2018
[quote][/quote]
Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by dalaman: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2018
Who does the OP expect to read this long thrash?

15 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by chemystery: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2018
Lol. OP trying to share with us some 2000 year old Arab folktales.

It's just that I can't remember those tortoise stories I was told when I was a kid else I'd have shared with you too. Tarok folktales use to be my best those days grin

31 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by dalaman: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2018
chemystery:
Lol. OP trying to share with us some 2000 year old Arab folktales.

It's just that I can't remember those tortoise stories I was told when I was a kid else I'd have shared with you too. Tarok folktales use to be my best those days grin

Are you Tarok?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by vaxx: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Lirqur:
I know most atheists on this page already regard the truth as myths. But even looking at the Shaitan’s refusal to bow and what can be interpreted from it shows atheist have taken after Shaitan. May Allah Grant me wisdom.

Some of you may be familiar with the story because you were formally Muslims. But for those not familiar, here is a brief story about Iblis.

In Islam, According to the Quran, Iblis was a jinn, created by Allah out of “smokeless fire” (Along with other jinns) and created Adam(man) out of clay. The primary characteristic of the Devil, is that he has the power to cast evil suggestions into the heart of men, women, and jinn.

When Allah instructed Iblis to bow to Adam, Iblis was proud and arrogant and considered himself superior to Adam, since Adam was made from clay and he from smokeless fire. For this act of disobedience, Allah cursed him to Hell for eternity, but gave him respite until the Day of Judgment (Qiyāmah), after Iblis requested it. Iblis obtained permission from Allah and vowed that he would use this time to mislead all of mankind from serving Allah and lead them to Hell as a way of revenge against them. By refusing to obey Allah’s order he was thrown out of Paradise and thereafter he was called “Shaitan.”

Now I will be stating the meaning of his refusal to bow and what it interprets. When Iblis refused to bow a lot can be interpreted from his action such as:

1. Immediately he became an ingrate. Ungrateful in all ramifications. Likewise, Atheists, in the eyes of Allah (SWT), your maker, you are being ungrateful for being created. He has given you life, provided shelter, provided all that you need to survive on earth and yet you all are still being ungrateful.

2.Right there he disregarded his creator’s command and ultimately disregarded his creator. Atheists, without much talk, the only reason you all are called “atheists” is because you disregard your creator and aren’t following his command.

3. He didn’t fear Allah. He obviously didn’t fear his creator because he didn’t know he didn’t know the outcome of not bowing. Similarly, y’all don’t fear your maker and obviously y’all don’t know and fear the outcome, Jahannam (hell). Same way Shaitan didn’t know and fear the outcome of his refusal to bow.

4. He declared from that moment that He didn’t need Allah. That he could do his own will, he could do as he likes. He even vowed to mislead all of mankind from submitting to Allah. Similarly, All atheists have declared that there is no Ilah(God) and are currently are living by their own will too. Even more similarly, when most people become atheists, they strive to “liberate”(Mislead) believers in Allah or ilah (God) with “seemingly” intelligent babble.

5. He refused to bow. He cannot/doesn’t praise Allah, and also stopped worshipping all together. Now observe that Allah’s instruction to mankind is to worship, praise, thank and glorify him. Allah did not ask Iblis to thank him or praise him, he asked him to bow. As we all know, only believers praise, thank, and glorify their Lord. Shaitan cannot praise Allah, he lost the right to. Similarly atheists don’t praise and thank Allah.

Allah has indirectly shown us here what it means bow and what it means when you refuse it. Iblis refused one “Sajdah” (bow) and it resulted in his dismissal. Atheists do you know how many sadjah you’re missing? Sadjah is how we Muslims prostrate to Allah.

6. He blamed Allah for misleading him and creating him like that. This is a very famous line for atheists. Most already believe that Allah created them to doom, that he has destined them for Jahannam(hell).

7. Shaitan was formally a loyal servant of Allah, until Allah(swt) asked him to bow to Adam. Obviously Allah denied him the right to be worshipped. Correspondingly, most atheist were formally loyal to serving ilah(God) until maybe misfortune befell them, or as some claim “reason” fell on them. Only few atheist were atheists as a result from being born in atheist homes, there had to be a turning, just as Iblis turned.

8. Bonus. Even Iblis with all his wisdom cannot explain how he was created. All that he knew was that he was created from smokeless fire. That’s why he has created the lie of Evolution for Atheists to follow. Atheists not knowing how they were created, rely on evolution as the reason behind creation.

So you see, even though majority of you believes it’s a myth, y’all are really trying in acting the myth out.

When a CD is cracked it no longer plays smoothly we discard it. When your clothes are torn, worn-out or faded sometimes you give it away other times you turn it to rags. When the bulb at home burns, you discard it. When the ink in your pen empties, you discard it. In a company, when a staff fails to adhere to rules or violates a law, the offending staff is fired. All of these goes to show that we as humans, when something doesn’t perform the function for which it was created we discard it. And when laws are violated, we seek punishment for the offenders.

Iblis refused to bow to Allah. Allah created him to follow instructions, to worship him. When he refused to perform the function for which he was created, he was discarded. If you fail to repent and return to Allah, you’ll be discarded (Jahannam)

In the Quran 51:56 Allah says (And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me) only humans and jinns have the opportunity of repentance. Allah’s mercy and love is like the air we breathe – It is for everyone. Atheists, Repent now! Allah (SWT) forgives all sins, nobody is destined for Jahannam (hell).

Allah(swt) Knows Best.

Salaam
At this highlighted part. it called for reason and reflection.
Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by Lirqur: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
vaxx:
At this highlighted part. it called for reason.

Yes it does.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by HajimeSaito(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2018
Where are Happypagan, Hopefullandlord, Seun etc when you need them? grin

3 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by sarahade(f): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2018
Mtcheew

6 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by Ayindesegun10(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2018
Why can't you live and let live ? I think the world will be a better place if you let everyone live accordingly to what they believe. Why are you trying so hard to drag down everyone who doesn't believe in your religion. Concentrate on your beliefs and leave who doesn't agree with you, religion is meant to improve yourself, not to bring down others.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by joganut(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2018
[s]
Lirqur:

Allah(swt) Knows Best.

Salaam
[/s]

22 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by Vicjay1(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2018
Folklore

4 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by Purest1: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Who the f*ck is Allah? One big Oracle that men just gave power and relevance

6 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Fùcktards will soon invade this thread

After

I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

May that declaration hunt all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by adebayo3449(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2018
thanks
See my signature
Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Purest1:
Who the f*ck is Allah? One big Oracle that men just gave power and relevance
I said it!
So many retárds online

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by wittyt98(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2018
isn't it so funny how an African can learn about a foreign deity, foreign tradition and it's myths but have little or no idea or knowledge about his/her African identity or heritage all thanks to mental slavery grin grin

did u know Christians, Buddhists, Hindus,Rastafarians,Jews,ifa believers, and over 4k+ religions from around the world don't Bleep with your own particular deity or creation story? but I shouldn't pay attention to them as the Arabian/middle Eastern inspired Allah is the only God and Muhammad is the one true prophet yh? thats right i believe you grin

others are just trash and Islam is the only true way to God grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan by abuhari: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2018
God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Letter 'M' Because Of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Signs Of A Good End / Who Should Go To Hajj, Mum Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.