Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

OFFICIAL: Liverpool Unveil Goalkeeper Alisson For World-record £67m (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Liverpool Unveil Goalkeeper Alisson For World-record £67m (Photos) (445 Views)

AS Roma Confirm Goalkeeper Alisson £67m Transfer To Liverpool (Read) / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Liverpool Unveil Goalkeeper Alisson For World-record £67m (Photos) by GisthoodBlog(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Liverpool have announced the signing of Goalkeeper Alisson from AS Roma in a world-record deal worth £67m.

The 25-year-old had been linked with Real Madrid and Chelsea but Liverpool have won the race to get his signature.

Alisson told Liverpoolfc.com: "I'm really happy, it's a dream come true to wear such a prestigious shirt for a club of this size that is used to always winning.

"In terms of my life and my career, it's a huge step for me being part of this club and this family. You can be certain that I'll give my all."

The Brazilian has arrived on the Merseyside with growing a growing reputation as one of the best Goalkeepers In Europe.

Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: “At one point in the last few weeks it came up, the opportunity to sign one of the world’sbest goalkeepers - then it’s not a long thought, to be honest, it’s only that you need to have a little talk with the owners!

"They were quite excited, so we did it.

Alisson is Liverpool's fourth major signing since they finished the 2017-18 season fourth in the Premier League and were beaten by Real Madrid in the Champions League final.

Photos:>>SPORTDAB.COM.NG
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/official-liverpool-sign-goalkeeper.html

cc; Lalasticlala

Re: OFFICIAL: Liverpool Unveil Goalkeeper Alisson For World-record £67m (Photos) by blues343(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2018
Nice job Liverpool
Re: OFFICIAL: Liverpool Unveil Goalkeeper Alisson For World-record £67m (Photos) by mummyson26(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2018
GisthoodBlog:
Liverpool have announced the signing of Goalkeeper Alisson from AS Roma in a world-record deal worth £67m.

The 25-year-old had been linked with Real Madrid and Chelsea but Liverpool have won the race to get his signature.

Alisson told Liverpoolfc.com: "I'm really happy, it's a dream come true to wear such a prestigious shirt for a club of this size that is used to always winning.

"In terms of my life and my career, it's a huge step for me being part of this club and this family. You can be certain that I'll give my all."

The Brazilian has arrived on the Merseyside with growing a growing reputation as one of the best Goalkeepers In Europe.

Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: “At one point in the last few weeks it came up, the opportunity to sign one of the world’sbest goalkeepers - then it’s not a long thought, to be honest, it’s only that you need to have a little talk with the owners!

"They were quite excited, so we did it.

Alisson is Liverpool's fourth major signing since they finished the 2017-18 season fourth in the Premier League and were beaten by Real Madrid in the Champions League final.

Photos:>>SPORTDAB.COM.NG
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/official-liverpool-sign-goalkeeper.html

cc; Lalasticlala
So dis guy is 25 years?

(1) (Reply)

Sure Sport Prediction / Super Eagles Star Player, Iwobi Agrees Ambassador Deal / Arsenal N'zonzi's Move Delayed By His £35million Release Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.