Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University (40957 Views)

Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates / Osun Tribunal Update: Tribunal Compels Inec To Produce Adeleke's Certificates, N / Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Lautechgossip(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Osun Group Expresses Shock Over Senator Adeleke’s Alleged Certificates Scandal

The group, in a statement signed by two of their leaders, Muftau Adegoke and Rasheed Adegbenro, and made available to newsmen in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, on Thursday, said they were taken aback by a report linking Adeleke to certificate scandals.

Two days to the primary election of the Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, a social political group in the state, Renewal Youth Movement, has challenged one of the governorship aspirants, Senator Ademola Adeleke, to publicly present his certificates within 24 hours or he will be dragged to court without delay.

The group, in a statement signed by two of their leaders, Muftau Adegoke and Rasheed Adegbenro, and made available to newsmen in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, on Thursday, said they were taken aback by a report linking Adeleke to certificate scandals.

According to them, the story, tagged: “The Man Jackson ‘Nurudeen’ Adeleke,” which has been streaming on the social media in the last 12 hours, became a source of worry to them and that germane issues raised on the post must not be swept under the carpet.

The statement said: “Senator Adeleke is not a private person. He is a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria representing Osun West Senatorial District and he is one of the 11 aspirants seeking the PDP ticket. We cannot therefore keep mute as if nothing was going on.

“The claim was that Senator Adeleke has no WAEC certificate and that he was recently held and later released by the State Security Services (SSS) in an attempt to use a pseudo person to help him write his WAEC examination at Alajue Grammar School, Ede. Is it true? Can that be the case?

“If he has WAEC certificate as he claimed, he must bring it out now. There is no shame in that. If not, why was he claiming that he possessed one?

“The detail given about the alleged criminal matter was too detailed to be ignored. We are of the firm opinion that Senator Adeleke cannot continue to be silence on these grave allegations. We also challenged security agencies in the state to speak out about this matter.

“Another thing was his claim that he studied Criminology at Jacksonville State University with official name of Jackson Ademola Adeleke. But the check at the school based in United States showed that he actually enrolled in the school n 1981 with major course ‘Law Enforcement’ and minor course ‘Political Science’ but was never awarded any certificate because he did not complete his studies.

“So, which certificate was Senator Adeleke displaying as the one obtained from Jacksonville State University? If his certificate was genuine, then, those who carried the fake news must be made to face the wrath of the law and if otherwise, the man in question has no reason to continue as the Senator not to talk of contesting the governorship election in our state.

“Our group cut across Osun State. We were part of the people that voted for him as the Senator. Therefore, we will not hesitate to drag Senator Adeleke to court except he publicly disclaim the said story and display his original certificate for all of us in the state to verify.”

The group also urged PDP leaders in the state not to hide anything about this case.

It said: “We know money may be moving around to hide facts. But this is now in the public domain. We will ensure that we unearth the truth about this matter.”

http://kikiotolu.com/osun-group-expresses-shock-over-senator-adelekes-alleged-certificates-scandal/

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Omeokachie: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari - WAEC scandal

Adeosun - NYSC scandal

Adeleke - WAEC scandal

Dino - Harvard scandal

Tinubu - Chicago state university scandal

Salisu Buhari (Buhari again!!!) - Toronto certificate scandal

BTW, what is with the name Buhari and certificate scandal?!

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Betakeshi: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by madridguy(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Kewtt: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Nonsense.... He's clinching the PDP ticket for certain

Muftau and Rasheed

MURIC handiwork.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by thunder74(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Adeleke, this is not new in Nigeria politics, almost all the politicians carry fake papers, do like Buhari, hire 50 SANs to defend you, docile Nigerians will still vote for you even with Nepa certificate.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by comradewanle(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari

Can't laugh oooh....a PDP aspirant in Osun state involved in SSCE certificate scandal and you mention Buhari.....I believe some will still mention Buhari's name when their purge refuses to stop.

33 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Lautechgossip:

Two days to the primary election of the Osun State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, a social political group in the state, Renewal Youth Movement, has challenged one of the governorship aspirants, Senator Ademola Adeleke, to publicly present his certificates within 24 hours or he will be dragged to court without delay.

According to them, the story, tagged: “The Man Jackson ‘Nurudeen’ Adeleke,” which has been streaming on the social media in the last 12 hours, became a source of worry to them and that germane issues raised on the post must not be swept under the carpet.

The statement said: “Senator Adeleke is not a private person. He is a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria representing Osun West Senatorial District and he is one of the 11 aspirants seeking the PDP ticket. We cannot therefore keep mute as if nothing was going on.

“The claim was that Senator Adeleke has no WAEC certificate and that he was recently held and later released by the State Security Services (SSS) in an attempt to use a pseudo person to help him write his WAEC examination at Alajue Grammar School, Ede. Is it true? Can that be the case?

“If he has WAEC certificate as he claimed, he must bring it out now. There is no shame in that. If not, why was he claiming that he possessed one?

“The detail given about the alleged criminal matter was too detailed to be ignored. We are of the firm opinion that Senator Adeleke cannot continue to be silence on these grave allegations. We also challenged security agencies in the state to speak out about this matter.

“Another thing was his claim that he studied Criminology at Jacksonville State University with official name of Jackson Ademola Adeleke. But the check at the school based in United States showed that he actually enrolled in the school n 1981 with major course ‘Law Enforcement’ and minor course ‘Political Science’ but was never awarded any certificate because he did not complete his studies.

“So, which certificate was Senator Adeleke displaying as the one obtained from Jacksonville State University? If his certificate was genuine, then, those who carried the fake news must be made to face the wrath of the law and if otherwise, the man in question has no reason to continue as the Senator not to talk of contesting the governorship election in our state.

“Our group cut across Osun State. We were part of the people that voted for him as the Senator. Therefore, we will not hesitate to drag Senator Adeleke to court except he publicly disclaim the said story and display his original certificate for all of us in the state to verify.”

The group also urged PDP leaders in the state not to hide anything about this case.

It said: “We know money may be moving around to hide facts. But this is now in the public domain. We will ensure that we unearth the truth about this matter.”

http://kikiotolu.com/osun-group-expresses-shock-over-senator-adelekes-alleged-certificates-scandal/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove
Lol another clueless allegation that doesn't hold any water. why can't they raise it last year when he was contesting for last year senatorial election. it shows that dr. demola adeleke will win the primary election. they just want to disturb him jare. they should go and read his autobiography on wikipedia. he has triumph among his enemies.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by AngryNaijaMan: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2018
Bunch of nonentities.
Where's Buhari's certificate, where's Adeosun's own?

10 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Johnnyessence(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2018
thunder74:
Adeleke, this is not new in Nigeria politics, almost all the politicians carry fake papers, do like Buhari, hire 50 SANs to defend you, docile Nigerians will still vote for you even with Nepa certificate.
you never read his autobiography ok. read more of him on wikipedia before you jump into conclusion. the points is that all their allegation didn't surfaced when he contest for the last year senatorial bye election and he won, now that he is contesting for governorship election, they now want to create another fake allegation that doesn't hold any water. they should go and check google or his wikipedia page. he is even a doctor of philosophy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by MufasaRebirth: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Somebody should pls tell this crooks that Senator Adeleke is the next Gov of Osun State

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by mexxmoney: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
The President of the country can't provide his O level certification and our minister for finance forged her NYSC certificate, and now it's another one, DJ khaled!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by harlee(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Like my brother 2baba will say 'Nobody holy'

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by BruncleZuma: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by dynicks(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari - WAEC scandal
Adeosun - NYSC scandal
Adeleke - WAEC scandal
Dino - Harvard scandal

those names! I just don't wanna sound tribalistic....

17 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by PointZerom: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2018
When will INEC under Buhari give MKO Abiola his certificate of return since he has been declared the winner of June 12 ERECTION and when will he be sworn in as the presiden of Niger Area?.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin coneheads

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by dbynonetwork: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2018
NAIRALANDERS I need your help please...

I traveled down to Lagos from Abuja to purchase few equipments for my business and now I am stranded... Right now I have exhausted all cash I have on me..... I need your help brothers and sisters... ......or you can call me on 08135328835...
Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by gurunlocker: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Politics is really a deadly game. They will always dig out something and try to pull you down. Even the number one citizen is yet to present his real certificate till date.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Ay2win17(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check your signature.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by hannysur8(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Booked
Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by fajob: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari - WAEC scandal

Adeosun - NYSC scandal

Adeleke - WAEC scandal

Dino - Harvard scandal

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Oshin56(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
What happen to this people Adeosun a whole minister what have you do to her I beg leave this man alone

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by flexyrule(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Paperwhite(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Politicians & forged certificates/documents.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by bobnatlo(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Noooooo!!!
We have to give waec like 1yr to verify

Just like it's taking NYSC many weeks to confirm that of .....

This is Nigeria!!

8 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by coluka: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2018
dynicks:
those names! I just don't wanna sound tribalistic....
Lol grin, Northside and west coast collabo

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Mutemenot(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you never read his autobiography ok. read more of him on wikipedia before you jump into conclusion. the points is that all their allegation didn't surfaced when he contest for the last year senatorial bye election and he won, now that he is contesting for governorship election, they now want to create another fake allegation that doesn't hold any water. they should go and check google or his wikipedia page. he is even a doctor of philosophy.

Wikipedia findings were composed by men like you and me so don't grab that as an evidence . Better to stand on the fence, waiting for a proper investigation then we can land on the safer side

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by Infonews2: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by moscobabs(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2018
I fear Osun people, The day I tried to show interest in Councillorship was the day I forget about politics

I wanted to contest in my ward with other 3 aspirant then the party exco have to screen out.

I just heard one of them saying:

Are u not the one that beat Your teacher's girlfriend in a day to your Waec exam that leta did Biology practical in police station?

I didnt need pastor to tell me that I have been disqualified. I just walk away Jeje and never return to politics.

Politics is really a dirty game

7 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke's Certificates Scandal: WAEC, Jacksonville State University by AutoSpaNg: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2018
This man should have a certificate of dancing by now na, why is Davido dulling his rep na. you guys need to understand that some this politicians are educational ship wrecks birthing their rust bucket on the fragile port of our failing political system.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet / Wall Street Journal: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.