Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) (46138 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / My experience in Bahrain / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by begwong: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Idiots, even the non lazy oluwole boiz would have designed a more appealing one than this. Corruption fighting back...APCSHIIT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by gustav25: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
dbynonetwork:
NAIRALANDERS I need your help please...

I traveled down to Lagos from Abuja to purchase few equipments for my business and now I am stranded... Right now I have exhausted all cash I have on me..... I need your help brothers and sisters... My acct no is 3061805487......or you can call me on 08135328835...

Come out clean

4 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by omogidi234(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
So a govt that claims it's cutting Nigerians dependence of Foriegn goods and services couldn't find any agency in Nigeria here to work with and yet Jumias famous logo was designed by a young man here in Lagos....i know more than 10 agencies in Nigeria that would have done a better job not to talk of thousands of creative freelancers

You are going too far with the agencies. There are over 100 chaps on Nairaland who would do a better job. I did mine from someone here.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nnaabros:
When will they start recruiting Abeg ? embarassed
Something wey dem don do since through back door shocked
Be ready to see 98% of those AZMAN cabin crews ported to the Nigeria Air

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by seguno2: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
handsomeyinka:
May be na gernot rohr design the logo..
I don't why our government only believe in white mofos

Ask Buhari and Lai Mohammed.
If you are not satisfied, please ask Tinubu. grin
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by specter00: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
The logo isn't fine
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by enixfabrics: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
and they are promoting made in nigeria, when u dont want to patronize even the best advertising agency in Nigeria
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by 1x2x3: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
dbynonetwork:
NAIRALANDERS I need your help please...

I traveled down to Lagos from Abuja to purchase few equipments for my business and now I am stranded... Right now I have exhausted all cash I have on me..... I need your help brothers and sisters... My acct no is 3061805487......or you can call me on 08135328835...

You are a disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by phase1: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari paid the foreign designers of the logo with only 53 billion naira in the spirit of anti-kwaraption.
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Change begins with me- Lie Mohammed
Patronize made in Naija- Osinbade
Treatment in Germany- Exclusive to yusuf Buhari
Treatment in London- Exclusive to PMB
Nigeria air logo- Bahrain
Sai baba demons- Buhariguy,sarrki and other devils

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by donsheddy1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
The annoying thing is that this poo can be designed in Nigeria and even better. The so called idiots who preach "Buy made in Nigeria to grow the naira" are first to break their own rules.
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by BENARI: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:
That thing wey b like smoke from a faulty plane engine

grin Honestly if you're not a comedian already, you're denying us something.

Smoke from the plane; are you kidding me lol...
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by bobnatlo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
You went all the way to an Arabian country to design a logo undecided

The same FG that would be shouting DIVERSIFICATION and the need for us to patronize made in Nigerian goods undecided

Why can't the CHANGE begin with you

U never see anything sef
FG claimed that they left it open online for Nigeria guys to do. And about 480,000 Nigerian youths were involved in it online.
They repeated it today on channels sunrise daily

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by gamaliel9: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
You know what? The managing director and ceo,most probably a fulani will be giving friends,slaves-that is yoruba moslems,family members first class tickets FREE and after two years it will be in debt....decline activated
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
alabi484:
I bet Nigerians will do way better than this, I no like the name sef, air Nigeria would have been cool.
The name is somehow to me too

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by ajayiopy: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:
That thing wey b like smoke from a faulty plane engine
ATTENTION: DONT ENTER BEFORE ELECTION
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The same FG that would be shouting DIVERSIFICATION and the need for us to patronize made in Nigerian goods undecided

The truth is we have graphic artists that could do better.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
So a govt that claims it's cutting Nigerians dependence of Foriegn goods and services couldn't find any agency in Nigeria here to work with and yet Jumias famous logo was designed by a young man here in Lagos....i know more than 10 agencies in Nigeria that would have done a better job not to talk of thousands of creative freelancers
u dey mind our hyprocritical govtcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by FarahAideed: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
omogidi234:

You are going too far with the agencies. There are over 100 chaps on Nairaland who would do a better job. I did mine from some here.

You see..this country is definitely not serious in empowering its youth base
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by TeetoEsq(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
U mind them?
This is Nigeria
Government of the lips,
By the lips and
For the jobless

3 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
despite the legion of far better design agencies in nigeria?....

gov of fools, by fools, for fools!
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by GistFullGround: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

At least your president went overseas for medical treatment

They are invariably telling you, "Forget Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by danilmo: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
av decided not to use my initiative to reason with what Nigeria govt is doing cause after I do, I always get frustrated and vexx for nothing..

My common Man..

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by fashrola(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
This common logo that can be designed on Fiverr for $5 lol

3 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
bobnatlo:

U never see anything sef
FG claimed that they left it open online for Nigeria guys to do. And about 480,000 Nigerian youths were involved in it online.
They repeated it today on channels sunrise daily
Kai! Why am I not surprised undecided Propaganda as usual! So 480,000 could not come up with anything good undecided

No wonder Oby is praying for the downfall!

4 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by gonkin(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Soon u would hear they used N250bn to design this logo. When we have boys at yabatech and UI that can do much better.

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by baddosky1: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
fawaz22:
so now that nigeria has it own airline it will be of wat advantage to nigerians?

Bu**** will ask that names of passengers submitted to Mi*y*ti A*l*h and if most are christians, sabotage the plane to crash!

If you know...you know!
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Assassin101: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
looks like smt designed by one Nairalander like dat
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
fawaz22:
so now that nigeria has it own airline it will be of wat advantage to nigerians?

Na logo we get bro. We never get the Airline, it's just like fuel when u never get car grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Cheats Death As Tree Falls On Car In Calabar (Photos) / 4 Truths Travel Agencies In Nigeria Won’t Tell You / How Can Nigerians In Diaspora Access Their Funds From 2016 With The CBN Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.