Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (60741 Views)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Oziegbe2Reginal(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
THEY ARE NOT QUALIFY FOR WHAT PEOPLE TAKE THEM TO BE.1TIM 3:1-13
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by echodrum(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
Some of us Think Hell is a Joke....

Brethren if u are privileged to see a Dream of Hell, you will not wish your Greatest Enemies to go there....

Everyone should Strive to Make Heaven... Even if you will be a slave in Heaven, Strive to Enter....

Hell Fire is no Joke.... it's unimaginable, it's undesirable, it's Undescribable..!!!

There is Power in our Tongue.... Lets use it Wisely!!

which hell fire is worst than the one people are in nigeria and most other countries?. And which other heaven is better than the one some famous and rich people are enjoying here on earth?. Hell and heaven are all in this world and life. You experience either of them based on how you choose, plan or due to circumstances.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by nannyo(f): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
I read alittle and looked at the picture, first thought that crossed my mind is
URGLY ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by thunderbabs: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Poetic justice wink

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by DavSagacity(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
eleojo23:

Be a slave in heaven ke?
Where in the Bible did you get that one from?

Statements like this make me wonder if Jesus died for nothing...
U know the point he was driving at. so forget about his error and grab the point.
Simple!!!!
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by sabrohmp: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good for her, but did she think she is the Same with WizKid and davido or even fela?
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by sabrohmp: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
nannyo:
I read alittle and looked at the picture, first thought that crossed my mind is
URGLY ATTENTION SEEKER

she is very urgly
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by scarface04(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:

Brethren if u are privileged to see a Dream of Hell, you will not wish your Greatest Enemies to go there....

Everyone should Strive to Make Heaven... Even if you will be a slave in Heaven, Strive to Enter....

Hell Fire is no Joke.... it's unimaginable, it's undesirable, it's Undescribable..!!!

Mtchewwww,, like you have been to d so called heaven and hell before. coming here to tell us how undesirable it is.
Go and come back then snap pictures while coming . Also let me know if judas and hitler are still burning in hell. How can a God who created us sit down and watch his own creation, his own image and likeness, languish cry and torment for eternity. If he can do that without sympathy then he must be a heartless God. After-all he allowed sin into this world in the first place. He sees the future so he should have predicted how his creation were going to end up.
Why punish us for what he allowed and knows will happen. And if heaven is a place where they say you sing endless praise and worship then that place must be boring.
We can only know what's on the other side when we die. Don't believe in myth and tales by moonlight stories of heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by CAPSLOCKED: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:

HAVE WE BEEN USING IT FOOLISHLY BY ASKING GOD TO TO DESTROY THE HERDSMEN BY FIRE? OR MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE? GOOD HEALTH?
MAYBE YOU'VE NOT NOTICED BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN HAPPENING. THERE'S NO POWER IN THE TINY ORGAN IN THE HUMAN MOUTH.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by eleojo23: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
DavSagacity:

U know the point he was driving at. so forget about his error and grab the point.
Simple!!!!
That error cannot be ignored.

It shows a fundamental flaw in the version of the gospel he believes. You only need to probe a little further to see it...

But let's allow sleeping dogs lie today...
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Buffalowings3(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
adoyi8:

Do you know that you used the word "Throne" only because the bible was written during the time of kings? if it was written now, i guess you would have used words like The Oval Office, Presidential villa, Aso Rock, White house etc. Which weapon do you think Angel Michael would be depicted to use if the bible was written in the modern era? definitely not a sword. probably an AK47 commando style.

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Heaven! Heaven!! Heaven!!! Hmmmmmmm since most people have prefered lies to truth there will always be confusion in religion! But as for the TRUTH none of the mentioned has anything to do with heaven,Jesus came to train rulers,their government house supposed to be in Jerusalem,the Jews have polluted Jerusalem by stoning and killing God's prophets in Jerusalem,they finally condemn the Messiah(Jesus) whose presence in the city will confirm the city for that divine purpose and Jesus(Messiah) declared that Jerusalem has been condemned. So where will the Messiah's corulers stay to rule the earth under His directives? That is where heaven came to mind,Jesus said "i am going to PREPARE a place for you" He wasn't saying this to all good people but to those whom His father will CHOOSE amongst those who accepted all His teachings! They are to be transformed into spirits because mortals aren't created for heavenly life,that is why the issue of been BORN AGAIN came in,while billions of faithful servants of God and other Christians live forever on a cleansed earth,the BORN AGAINS who has a limited number will rule the earth under Jesus' directives from heaven. In all of these,how can those lovers of titles,prominence and materialsm come under the humble way of life that Jesus taught His true followers and become beneficiaries in this wonderful design? Well the TRUTH is that they are neither going to live forever nor in heaven because the Jesus of whose words are boldly penned down in the Bible never knew them. They are simply opportunists who made use of innocent people to enrich and empower themselves in this crooked world.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Queendiva101: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
It's her life and it's her business. But when trouble comes her way it's straight to church she will go to! Attention seeker!
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by TruthinAction: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
She looks frustrated. I feel sorry for her because she doesn't know the doom that awaits her.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by gabbasin: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
the fact is no one is going to heaven nor hell, when we are done on earth we die, and the story about judgement day is a scam. Religion (Islam & Christianity) is the biggest scam in the world.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by PropertyDeals(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ilerioluwa02:
Ehn... its even better you stay in d middle of heaven and hell ode.
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy .......!
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Endowed595(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
lakesider:
heaven is joke taking to far ...

so GOD has control over everything he created
GOD created devil
created heaven and earth
created riches and poverty
created heaven and earth
created good and bad people ..
and later he will put some into hell
and some into heaven

this God like to experiment with human being ehhn .... why are black men still worshiping their slave masters bible
God gave the angels free will, they choose, God gave us free will and we choose. He gave us 2 options choose God or Choose Hell. By the way, am a scientific and there is no plausibly explanation for why the universe exists the way it exists and how it come into being. That's why i believe in God. That's why i left atheism. Go into research on the criterias needed for a planet like earth to exist. You will know there is a fashioner and creator.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by AlexRi(f): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
maximunimpact:
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is".

- Albert Camus
This is born out of fear and doubt. The Bible says "There is no fear in Love (God is Love); but perfect love casteth out fear..." (1John 4:cool. And anyone who doubt can not receive anything from God. You have got to trust and believe completely that He was, He is and He is to come. Gambling about your faith is worst than having none. You have got to be sure man, and His WORD is SURE! Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by D1official: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
When ever u see someone who claims not to believe in God, u see a slowpoke on loose.
The power of life and death is in ur tongue, as you have chosen so be it.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by moorevic(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
The rate people talk about God like his a human forgetting His the Giver of Life wonders me. We have all forgotten any blasphemy against Holy spirit is unforgivable. Angela Nwosu don't worry your Hell fire is well prepared with fulani herdsmen and ISIS. Have fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Kayoski(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
terrezo2002:

Her choice.
She is wiser than many lukewarm Christians we have these days who are neither there or here.

If you want to be a Christian, be good Christian and if you don't want to be, try to enjoy the pleasures of this world before you go to hell.
Of what purpose is it if one doesn't enjoy the worlthly pleasures and yet suffer in hell.
Truer words have never been spoken
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
The moment I read "I only think with logic" , I located her pigeon-hole.

My Philosophy lecturer used to say exactly what this lass said. He didnt believe there is the Almighty God.

In his last days, he was heard screaming Oh God! Oh God! Have mercy on me.

Colosians 2:8-New International Version:

"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ"
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Deckline:
YOU ARE PLACED WITH A DIVINE CURSE FROM ABOVE.
STOP the useless scare tactics.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bezimo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
loveformercy:
God didn't shift from His throne!! You can say whatever you like, it is your business. God no shake one bit, & your anger does not remove hell or heaven.....[b]If you are strong enough, just die & your doubts will be cleare[/b]d

grin
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bezimo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
loveformercy:
God didn't shift from His throne!! You can say whatever you like, it is your business. God no shake one bit, & your anger does not remove hell or heaven. If you are strong enough, just die & your doubts will be cleared

grin

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Silumi(f): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Some people's mid life crisis is deep ehhh....

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Silumi(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Some people's mid life crisis is deep ehhh....in the end we pay the price for our arrogance towards things
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Endowed595(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
scarface04:

Mtchewwww,, like you have been to d so called heaven and hell before. coming here to tell us how undesirable it is.
Go and come back then snap pictures while coming . Also let me know if judas and hitler are still burning in hell. How can a God who created us sit down and watch his own creation, his own image and likeness, languish cry and torment for eternity. If he can do that without sympathy then he must be a heartless God. After-all he allowed sin into this world in the first place. He sees the future so he should have predicted how his creation were going to end up.
Why punish us for what he allowed and knows will happen. And if heaven is a place where they say you sing endless praise and worship then that place must be boring.
We can only know what's on the other side when we die. Don't believe in myth and tales by moonlight stories of heaven and hell.

That's why we have free will to choose. Everything has consequences, every cause has an effect. Serving God has an effect, and not serving him has an effect. What of if hell doesn't exist and we are all wasting our time? So what! But what of if he does exists, wld u risk it for just fleeting pleasure.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Doctormarrvin: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
� � �
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by PropertyDeals(f): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
This statement is highly controversial.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by danigbo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ihave already prayed for you. In a few months time you will still come to FACEBOOK to confess that JESUS IS LORD !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.