Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Generating Hydroelectricity At Home - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Generating Hydroelectricity At Home (393 Views)

Revenue-generating Things On The Rarible Clone Script / The Air Generating Effect (electricity From Air Molecules) / The Possibility Of Generating Electricity From Thermal Vibration Of Electrons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generating Hydroelectricity At Home by wapo: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Hello,nairaland Engineers And Scientists,pls I Am Planning On Using Water To Generate Electricity At Home Using 2 Drums,i Will Place The 2 Drums Opposite To Eachother The Connect It Using Pipe,the 12voltTurbine Which Will Be Used,will Be Inbetween The Drums(i Will Purchase The Turbine In Jumia) I Will Now Connect The Second Drum To The First One For The Water To Be Recyclable,then Connect The Turbine To A Deep Cycle Battery Or Directly,for Powering An Inverter,pls Guys I Need Suggestions And Calculations On Factors That Will Determine The Pressure Of The Water,orifice Size,and Factors That Will Make The Turbine Run More Faster...........Thanks

(1) (Reply)

KnowBand's Opencart Etsy Integration Plugin / Intense Beam Berlinlasers High Power Pro Red Dot Laser Alignment / Benin,other Towns To Have Free Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.