Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) (9473 Views)

SA Woman Loses N30-million To Ugandan Boyfriend & Prophetess In Love Scam (PICS) / How To Use A Girl For Ritual (graphic Video) / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by MissRaine69(f): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
BS story, the above pics are that of a woman who was homeless and had worm crawl out her toto because she slept in dirty area and never cleaned herself....after medication she was healed. ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the above yahoo yahoo story!

Tell them fake ass SAns always beefing on Nigeria and Nigerians. Any negative story once Nigeria is mentioned in it the Very Stupid SAns will swallow everything. Hook, line and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up you lousy head . You don't know your people go around sleeping with foreign cheap women for rituals and bring aids to us good Nigeria women. Fool.

Another one bites the dust.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by FisifunKododada: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chisos is lordt - what d fvck am I looking at? shocked
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by samuelchimmy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You Igbos are the most vile and evil race and I wish we would continue oppressing your stupid fugly heads forever. I'm Aids free , I would never touch an igbo dirty pig who import aids from all over. I don't hate black man , I hate your kind always embarrassing our great nation with your dullurdism. I hope you get used for money rituals you fool or you contract aids while you are performing it to a foreign hoe. Broke bastard.
oh shut up for once I don't usually comment here, but you made me to. Name one popular igbo that has died of aids..... Of course we all know at least 3 popular people who died of aids and who are all youba

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

How do you know that? You must be igbo lipsrsealed
See, it's like an Igbo man raped your hopeless mother to death undecided .
Stvpid tramp

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You Igbos are the most vile and evil race and I wish we would continue oppressing your stupid fugly heads forever. I'm Aids free , I would never touch an igbo dirty pig who import aids from all over. I don't hate black man , I hate your kind always embarrassing our great nation with your dullurdism. I hope you get used for money rituals you fool or you contract aids while you are performing it to a foreign hoe. Broke bastard.
may God destroy all your generations bloody bastard.....product of a second hand rotten leaking condom...picked from a gutter.....

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by bayelsa1son(m): 1:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Timewilltell2:

How do you know that? You must be igbo lipsrsealed
please sister are you on drugs? Coz u sound like junkie

3 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2018
4koff:

Tell them fake ass SAns always beefing on Nigeria and Nigerians. Any negative story once Nigeria is mentioned in it the Very Stupid SAns will swallow everything. Hook, line and sinker.

I find it funny that we are always the first to cry " beef" when actually we are the ones who are fond insulting other African countries online, especially SA . I've never seen South Africans on this forum starting trash on Nigerians but I see our people starting the e wars every time and when the South Africans get pisssed and attack back fiercely we call it hate and beef lol. Do you think we can get away with bad mouthing others online and get away with it , soon more countries that we insult here will join this forum and spit on our faces because we are often the ones found seeking greener pastures in their homes not the other way round. We have seen Ghana, Kenya , cameroon ,America and Botswana already . Let's stop insulting others and see if they will start the shyt with us .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell3: 6:07am On Jul 21, 2018
bayelsa1son:
please sister are you on drugs? Coz u sound like junkie

You sound stupid like your prostitute mother and love-vendor father.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell3: 6:09am On Jul 21, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
may God destroy all your generations bloody bastard.....product of a second hand rotten leaking condom...picked from a gutter.....

Lol, don't be.pained you broke flatty grin. God has forsaken you and your land of erosion.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell3: 6:10am On Jul 21, 2018
ClixMaster:
See, it's like an Igbo man raped your hopeless mother to death undecided .
Stvpid tramp

You are admitting igbos are vile and evil rapists ? grin. Thank you.we know this.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell3: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2018
samuelchimmy:
oh shut up for once I don't usually comment here, but you made me to. Name one popular igbo that has died of aids..... Of course we all know at least 3 popular people who died of aids and who are all youba

Lol, most stupid fools sleeping with ugly South African hoes are igbos , so who got aids pass them undecided
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell3: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2018
4koff:

Another one bites the dust.

What is your own?
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell3: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Runalong333:

I find it funny that we are always the first to cry " beef" when actually we are the ones who are fond insulting other African countries online, especially SA . I've never seen South Africans on this forum starting trash on Nigerians but I see our people starting the e wars every time and when the South Africans get pisssed and attack back fiercely we call it hate and beef lol. Do you think we can get away with bad mouthing others online and get away with it , soon more countries that we insult here will join this forum and spit on our faces because we are often the ones found seeking greener pastures in their homes not the other way round. We have seen Ghana, Kenya , cameroon ,America and Botswana already . Let's stop insulting others and see if they will start the shyt with us .

Shut up you slave loving uncle Tom. You know these lazy and jealous fools always come here to attack us , you want us to sit back and not humiliate them on our forum. Such a lazy coward. Slave South Africans are stupid and lazy .
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Runalong333:

You don't know what you are saying. I live in SA and you do not understand anything. Let me give you an example, I wanted to buy something using my access Bank Visa Bank Card on a POS as soon as the sales girl sees that it is a foreign card from Nigeria she asked me what bank is it? I said a bank in Naija, immediately she refused to put it in the POS machine asking me to go withdraw from an ATM and pay her cash.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Runalong333:

you are probably the most intelligent Nigerian in the forum

3 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Good one , igbos and South Africa whores destroying each other. One give the other Aids and the other use the other for ritual. I love it . Stupid beasts .
and this one. The dumbest

6 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2018
4koff:

You don't know what you are saying. I live in SA and you do not understand anything. Let me give you an example, I wanted to buy something using my access Bank Visa Bank Card on a POS as soon as the sales girl sees that it is a foreign card from Nigeria she asked me what bank is it? I said a bank in Naija, immediately she refused to put it in the POS machine asking me to go withdraw from an ATM and pay her cash.
hmm ... maybe it's because your reputation precedes you. The poor lady didn't want to take chances.

4 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2018
@LeSudAfricaine

bro, you do know that your name should be "le sud-africain" without an E at the end (because you are a man), if you were a woman, then you would write "LA sud-africaine" just saying...

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 23, 2018
4koff:

Lol, so you expected what exactly?. That's how Nigerians are treated all over the world , " we are fraudsters " remember? Do you expect others to risk losing their jobs for the sake of being nice ? . My friend we fckd up our reputation not just in this country but all over the place . The minute one sees you are a nigerian they are forced to scrutinise and double check everything because we might be up to no good. Do you see them doing that to people from zim, Angola and others ? . Let's be honest , we are not liked because we are difficult to welcome and respect . If South Africans are devils on earth , why not go back home where you will live in peace amongst our own ? . The day I feel witchhunted unecesarilly here , it will be the day I will pack up my belongings and move back to naija .

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 23, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Shut up you slave loving uncle Tom. You know these lazy and jealous fools always come here to attack us , you want us to sit back and not humiliate them on our forum. Such a lazy coward. Slave South Africans are stupid and lazy .

Show me where a South African insulted us without provocation from our compatriots ? Show me one thread they started here to diss Nigeria or Nigerians, just one undecided. Stupid and lazy , yet in everything good and developmental they come up on top and we are always at the bottom with our smartness . Continue fooling yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 23, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you are probably the most intelligent Nigerian in the forum

It's mostly blind patriotism and the stress of living in naija that causes most to sound so bitter and irrational.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
@LeSudAfricaine

bro, you do know that your name should be "le sud-africain" without an E at the end (because you are a man), if you were a woman, then you would write "LA sud-africaine" just saying...
I remember someone once corrected me. Is there a way of fixing this bro?

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, so you expected what exactly?. That's how Nigerians are treated all over the world , " we are fraudsters " remember? Do you expect others to risk losing their jobs for the sake of being nice ? . My friend we fckd up our reputation not just in this country but all over the place . The minute one sees you are a nigerian they are forced to scrutinise and double check everything because we might be up to no good. Do you see them doing that to people from zim, Angola and others ? . Let's be honest , we are not liked because we are difficult to welcome and respect . If South Africans are devils on earth , why not go back home where you will live in peace amongst our own ? . The day I feel witchhunted unecesarilly here , it will be the day I will pack up my belongings and move back to naija .

Bro it is hustle, be that as it may, one plus one in business here in SA is two. My Brother not at home o. Too many bottlenecks in Naija. Worst case, you can just wake up to one bad govt policy and you start struggling making you to wanna start cutting corners to meet up.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
hmm ... maybe it's because your reputation precedes you. The poor lady didn't want to take chances.

Bro you do not stereotype a whole Nation just by the activities of a few. So all Italians are mafia?
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by eyinjuege: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
They should screen her for HIV first.
This has nothing to do with ritual. That place probably has an abscess, and funny presentation may be due to her status. Even cancers present funny in hiv patients.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
4koff:

Bro you do not stereotype a whole Nation just by the activities of a few. So all Italians are mafia?
it is not a South African phenomenon it is how you're viewed in many African states.

3 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by 4koff: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
it is not a South African phenomenon it is how you're viewed in many African states.

Bro, I understand all that shit about how Nigerians are viewed. In SA it has taken another dimension. SAns seems to take particular delight in Nigerianizing any bad thing. Human trafficking, drugs, worms coming out of the veejayjay if you sleep with a Nigerian, kidnappings. Thank God they knew who killed Karabo. It would have made a very interesting read how she has been warned not to date Nigerians. The recent major drug busts in SA are mainly by SAns and other foreign Nationals including the multi million rand Soweto drug manufacturing lab.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Mothers / White Racists Making Mockery Of George Floyd(pictures) / Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.