Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (46769 Views)

Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / How Cultists Killed Eze Nwah-Onuh, 105-Year-Old Traditional Ruler In Enugu State / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by manikspears: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
gypsey:
i only asked a simple question, did i say that i am going to PH? ( whatever PH means)

The Ak47 could have been planted on them by the police to justify their murder, Nigerian police can not be trusted. do you Accept that it's possible that these guys have been framed and killed by the police?

So peoples's comments have become judge and jury right? i pity you people in that country.

You don't know what PH means and you chuk mouth enter matter? Replying you is a waste of time.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by uba1991: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Let me tell you something, when you become as bad as the criminals you are against, then there is no difference between you and them.

I'm not against our security agents going after criminals, bringing them to book and even gunning down the armed ones. What I'm against is when a criminal suspect is captured alive then killed by the same security agents. That is murder and cannot support murder by anybody.

If we encourage this sort of thing, nothing stops the same security agents from picking up you or I, gunning us down, putting a few guns by our dead bodies, and claiming we are kidnappers.

We will be too dead to defend ourselves.
before the end of dis year u ll enter the hand of dis kidnapers in jesus name. pls say amen
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
ayojosh2k:

Choose your profession wisely...Don't be a kidnapper in a barbaric country. Avoid the wrong crowd by all means, and pray that you will not be unlucky to be at the wrong place in a wrong time...Follow these rules and you will escape the "Police Brutality" as you claim here.

Even in the USA, there is a Massive 'Police brutality" Problem.
SARS way de come ATM come carry boys labeling them yahoo boys .
Ask your self shay ATM na wrong place ?
Police don carry me and my friend around 10:30pm were I say make go buy indomie for aboki
They charged me for wondering cheesy
I was forming guy nothing de happen after they carry us tour Lagos finish they no even check us in for counter
Took us to their garage at the back na there I begging reason proper
I sha drop them 3k way de my hand .
We trek reach house that nite around 2am

2 Likes

Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by getukudo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Smh...sadly they are more out there. This just makes the rest ruthless and deadlier.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS WHEN PEACE SHALL RETURN TO IGBO AND IPOB LAND
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
manikspears:

You don't know what PH means and you chuk mouth enter matter? Replying you is a waste of time.
you have made no sense! it would have been matured of you to explain what PH means rather than your obnoxious and derogatory remarks.

Have a good day.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by joshcaleb: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
gidgiddy:
People should rise up and condemn this clear sign of exrar-judicial killing. It is really disgusting!

Nobody tortures a dead person, so when you see signs of torture such as the bruises on the 4 guys, you know that they were captured alive and tortured to death. One of them even has a bandage around his leg where he was shot which shows that he was captured alive and kept to bleed to death

It is only in a barbaric country that security forces of a country still engage in murdering criminal suspects they capture then parade the bodies in hope of getting cheap popularity

shurrup der.. condem what.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by rOsy247(f): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
gypsey:
what if these guys are innocent and the real kidnappers are still out there. you don't just murder people because you suspect them. suspect could be anyone including you and me, does that mean we are guilty?

Read my post clearly. I said if it's true let the remaining be revealed and face same fate. Besides I can't remember reading anywhere in the op's post were it was stated that they were *suspect*. It clearly states that they were *notorious kidnappers*.That means it's a sure thing. I don't know what informs your opinion that they are innocent. Secondly, if they are truly innocent like u claim without fact, why was such sophisticated weapon as shown in the pic found with them? Pray u never encounter half of what people pass thru in the hands of these idiots. I'm sure the tone of your words will change.

May the souls of the innocent people they brutally murdered hunt anybody who tries to advocate on behalf of these demons.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by blackgold90(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Let me tell you something, when you become as bad as the criminals you are against, then there is no difference between you and them.

I'm not against our security agents going after criminals, bringing them to book and even gunning down the armed ones. What I'm against is when a criminal suspect is captured alive then killed by the same security agents. That is murder and cannot support murder by anybody.

If we encourage this sort of thing, nothing stops the same security agents from picking up you or I, gunning us down, putting a few guns by our dead bodies, and claiming we are kidnappers.

You that is not a criminal did they parade you?
The people you are having soft side for are evil ,whatever treatment they got before they die is their cup of tea
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
rOsy247:

Read my post clearly. I said if it's true let the remaining be revealed and face same fate. Besides I can't remember reading anywhere in the op's post were it was stated that they were *suspect*. It clearly states that they were *notorious kidnappers*.That means it's a sure thing. I don't know what informs your opinion that they are innocent. Secondly, if they are truly innocent like u claim without fact, why was such sophisticated weapon as shown in the pic found with them? Pray u never encounter half of what people pass thru in the hands of these idiots. I'm sure the tone of your words will change.

May the souls of the innocent people they brutally murdered hunt anybody who tries to advocate on behalf of these demons.
grin grin You have misunderstood my comment, it was just my opinion. so just because the Op wrote that they are notorious kidnapper Allegedly perhaps, means they are guilty? grin you just took the OP's word. do you believe everything you read on here?

Yes, i may have Suggested not claimed, that they could Again COULD be innocent! because i don't have any prove. but you unlike me have concluded that they are Guilty. were is your prove? the Guns may have been planted on them to make people like you to believe that they were criminals, did you even thought of that?

grin Sorry but i don't need prayers for anything, it will never happen to me because i don't live in a country like yours were there are kidnappers or were police kills people and claim they are kidnappers.

You have concluded that they murdered people, (without fact) hence telling their souls to rest in peace. grin grin grin very contradictory i must say, grin

In the eyes of nigerians anyone shot dead by the police is guilty, because the police says so. Tell me have you met anyone who these guys murdered their family?

i pity you people in that shithole.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by swissobed: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Laughing in greek
gidgiddy:
People should rise up and condemn this clear sign of exrar-judicial killing. It is really disgusting!

Nobody tortures a dead person, so when you see signs of torture such as the bruises on the 4 guys, you know that they were captured alive and tortured to death. One of them even has a bandage around his leg where he was shot which shows that he was captured alive and kept to bleed to death

It is only in a barbaric country that security forces of a country still engage in murdering criminal suspects they capture then parade the bodies in hope of getting cheap popularity

Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kenostika(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
See one of the idiot with maybe proceed from victims.Foolish small boys.

1 Like

Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jennybarbie(f): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Guy...if you reside in Eleme you won't feel anything for these guys especially MBA...I'm a resident with my family...we had to pack to another place for safety...so many persons have been killed by them and also kidnapped...my former pastor was kidnapped and killed by them...no mercy for the wicked...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Beorn: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

I was pissed at your first comment, but reading this your rebuttal, I was able to see the perspective you're coming from and you're right.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lawal5020(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bros you stupid 100%
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy This country is slowly eliminating her youth. It's not completely their fault that they derailed. It's not completely their fault that they could not grow up in a law abiding society where they believed in hard work, fair play, decency and honesty.
We need to massively rehabilitate our youth. Herdsmen, terrorists, cultists, drugs addicts, kidnappers, militants, robbers, fraudsters, prostitutes, thugs and ritualists.
They all need help through a nation wide campaign bigger than any political campaign. This must come from the same society that couldn't give them anything else to hope for.
##Stop the killing of youth##
Arrest them, lock them away, show them love, but let's slow down the killings.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Collee(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
*SUB for DATA SERVICES*
Get your Mtn Data and other networks @Affordable Rates

*MTN DATA*
(For bank transfer)
500mb�#350
1Gig �#600
2 Gig�#1100
3 Gig�#1700
4 Gig�#2200
5 Gig�#2600
10Gig�#4800
*NOTE*- Recharge card payment for mtn data is an extra charge of #100 except for 500mb which is #400

*BONANZA*
*GLO DATA*(Bank payments)
*AUTO RENEWALS*
2Gig �#850
4.5Gig�#1700
7.2gig�#2200

*OTHER NETWORKS DATA ALSO AVAILABLE AT CHEAP RATES*

⚡⚡ *Contact Us*
Call-or whatsapp -on 08139087040 To get yours now!

*Give us a trial and you would keep trusting us.*
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by oslae(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
BabylonCruise:

U actually sound too disgusting to be human.
How long do you think it will take before they start using innocent people also for publicity.
I have seen an innocent person tortured to death and the news carried a different story d next day.
Innocent man you said, I didn't just comment blindly. Everybody in the community knows them, they don't hide their identity, they we're given amnesty after awhile returned back to their old ways prolly because kidnapping pays well.

They were declared wanted by the governor with a bounty on them yet they didn't stop. I replied with anger and hatred for them but then they've met their Waterloo.

I won't take back my comment and I don't regret it. I pray all these people in my mention never come across one someday.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by dessymal(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
They've met their waterloo.
They just came and caused chaos in my village.
Nonsense. undecided
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by cooldave234(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

will you keep kwayet
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tolani4real: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Copied from a post

Earlier today, it was reported that security operatives gunned down four notorious kidnappers and cultists terrorizing Eleme local government area of Rivers state and its environs. Mba Joe, the dreaded gang leader in Eleme, was killed along with his three major commanders following an operation that was conducted at a hotel in Owerri, Imo State.

Those killed are Joe Mba (aka SK or Mba boy, Teetito Frank( aka obele), Teetito Godwin( aka coachy boy) and Gift Paul.

Mba Joe, a.k.a. Mba Boy, had been on the wanted list of the Rivers state Police Command and that of Governor Nyesom Wike who placed a N20Million bounty on him among others including the late Don Wanney and his gang in his recently released security watch list.

Paramount Ruler of Egbalor, HRH Godwin Chinwi, alleged that the terror gang leader kidnapped five residents for ransom and burnt the house of another victim, Eyina Ngechu for refusing to pay N200,000 gratification over a new car the victim acquired.

The worried Egbalor monarch said, “Sometime ago, Engr. S.N. Nwafolor was adopted in the middle of the night. I was one of those who went to the banks to get N10Million to pay as ransom, but they took the money and still killed him. This time around, we are experiencing a sophisticated level of same act.

The approach now is If you don’t give me what I want, I will burn your house. You have an option, either you give me millions or your house is burnt”

Narrating how the criminal gang tried to burn his family of seven inside his three bedroom home, Eyina Ngechu said, “They broke into my wife’s shop and burnt everything inside. Then they said if I don’t open my house for them, they will burn me and my family inside. They started burning my house. From my wife’s bedroom, my room, parlour and dining, they were burning everywhere. My saving grace was the kitchen where we took cover. They had no entrance. If not for God’s grace, they would have burnt my entire family, before soldiers came to our rescue around 2am.”

1 Like

Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by njinah(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
All dis boys are from Ebubu community in Eleme LGA. They have done there worst in our community, they have kidnapped, kill, all in the name of cultism, are all criminals.... That guy that is saying y did the security agency shld kill them, I think you are 1 of them encouraging crime. We the Ebubu people can now sleep with our eyes close. So please don't border taking paracetamol that is not urs...

1 Like

Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
manikspears:

Dude ,keep quiet, because it's like you are one of them or you benefit from them.how will you feel if you get a phone call from someone asking for all your life savings and you are hearing your mother screaming at the background? Bro sometimes we need to put fears into our enemies ,show and make an example of them so that others will not emulate. Today it is these riffraffs a time is coming for all those people sponsoring boko haram and herdsmen.
With all due respect Sir!
The Nigerian police force today has proved to be an enemy to the civilians they have sworn to protect.
How would U feel also when they pick you up along the road simply because it's late at night then the next morning when your people comes to bail you, they change the story and tells them that you were picked at a crime scene and that makes you a suspect.
Am speaking from experience Sir.
If it were in a saner country, you wouldn't see those pictures on social media to begin with.
Chew on that.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
oslae:
Innocent man you said, I didn't just comment blindly. Everybody in the community knows them, they don't hide their identity, they we're given amnesty after awhile returned back to their old ways prolly because kidnapping pays well.

They were declared wanted by the governor with a bounty on them yet they didn't stop. I replied with anger and hatred for them but then they've met their Waterloo.

I won't take back my comment and I don't regret it. I pray all these people in my mention never come across one someday.
There are two sides to a sword.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Shut up, Was the innocent person with a gun? embarassed
I would have matched words with you but that will make me insane as well.
If you have anything reasonable to bring to the table we would have noticed.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

It doesn't matter where you reside in the world, you should be against the murder of anyone by anyone
Wise Man
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bostish(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2018
shocked grin
gidgiddy:

Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by rOsy247(f): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin You have misunderstood my comment, it was just my opinion. so just because the Op wrote that they are notorious kidnapper Allegedly perhaps, means they are guilty? grin you just took the OP's word. do you believe everything you read on here?

Yes, i may have Suggested not claimed, that they could Again COULD be innocent! because i don't have any prove. but you unlike me have concluded that they are Guilty. were is your prove? the Guns may have been planted on them to make people like you to believe that they were criminals, did you even thought of that?

grin Sorry but i don't need prayers for anything, it will never happen to me because i don't live in a country like yours were there are kidnappers or were police kills people and claim they are kidnappers.

You have concluded that they murdered people, (without fact) hence telling their souls to rest in peace. grin grin grin very contradictory i must say, grin

In the eyes of nigerians anyone shot dead by the police is guilty, because the police says so. Tell me have you met anyone who these guys murdered their family?

i pity you people in that shithole.

If you have sense, you will notice I wrote with authority in my post, which shows I'm very much aware of people they murdered. It's not hearsay. I'm not like you who insinuates things without fact. Shallow. It's clear you are one of them, don't worry your turn is coming or come back to type this when these demons unleash their wickedness on you or your family member. Then you will understand
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2018
rOsy247:

If you have sense, you will notice I spoke with authority in my post, which shows I'm very much aware of people they murdered. It's not hearsay. It's clear you are one of them, don't worry your turn is coming.

No, i don't have sense grin grin grin yes, i am one of them and i am coming to get you too!!
you still have not mentioned anyone you know they have murdered
No problem, i am waiting for my turn
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by rOsy247(f): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=gypsey post=69570804] No, i don't have sense grin grin grin yes, i am one of them and i am coming to get you too!!

If

you have sense, you will notice I wrote with authority in my post, which shows I'm very much aware of people they murdered. It's not hearsay. I'm not like you who insinuates things without fact. Shallow. It's clear you are one of them, don't worry your turn is coming or come back to type this when these demons unleash their wickedness on you or your family member. Then you will understand
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=rOsy247 post=69570959][/quote] you have made no sense!!
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by rOsy247(f): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2018
gypsey:
you have made no sense!!

U are not only senseless u also blind else you would have seen people post pics of some of them they know, above.

Remain in your naivety and continue to make opinion without fact. Shallow!!! I'm done wasting time on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking / Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.