Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. (2825 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka / PMB Rlaxing In Poland With Govs, Ugwuanyi And Bello Pix / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Lipscomb(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
This a throwback photo of Nigerian leaders representing the various geopolitical zones in Nigeria sharing smiles.

Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello and Obafemi Awolowo

Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello and Obafemi Awolowo were pictured standing together in unity and putting their political rivalries aside for the good of the country.

They are all late today but the memories of their contributions to Nigerian development will linger in our memories. Igbos should learn from this historical pic and stop disturbing the peace of Nigeria .

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmm �
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by bjayx: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Lipscomb(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
We need each other more than Igbos thought.
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Lipscomb(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mynd44 frontpage please.
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by chigoziem10(f): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
The same Azikiwe that put us in the mess we're in together with his support for one Nigeria! Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Lipscomb(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
chigoziem10:
The same Azikiwe that put us in the mess we're in together with his support for one Nigeria! Nonsense
please use your sense.

1 Like

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by SUPERPACK: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lipscomb:
please use your sense.
he was right, had azikiwe taken the advice by awolowo to put a secession clause in the constitution, to allow any part of the new country that feel marginalised to leave the union, without harassment by the Nigerian forces. Nigeria would have been a better country without cheating.

12 Likes

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by chigoziem10(f): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lipscomb:
please use your sense.
Go & eat so that you can reason well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Treasure17(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
These are visionary and exemplary leaders. Not what we have these days.
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by tartar9(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Before those nyamiri demons stroke.
Anyways,the picture get as im be grin

1 Like

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by loveth360(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
bloody unity beggar,always look for away to beg for unity with the same people the hate so much.

Show me picture of Nnamdi Kanu,buhari and tinubu smiling together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Lipscomb(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nonsense baseless allegation were you there when awolowo advice zik?
SUPERPACK:
he was right, had azikiwe taken the advice by awolowo to put a secession clause in the constitution, to allow any part of the new country that feel marginalised to leave the union, without harassment by the Nigerian forces. Nigeria would have been a better country without cheating.
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Lipscomb(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
loveth360:
bloody unity beggar,always look for away to beg for unity with the same people the hate so much.

repent bro.
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by loveth360(f): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lipscomb:
repent bro.
who is your bro.
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
loveth360:

Hey, you're beautiful. A mindikwala d monika, abu m nwanne gi nwoke.

1 Like

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by potoX: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
SUPERPACK:
At the time the secession clause was seen as favorable towards the north cos they never wanted to be part of Nigeria in the first place. Fast forward today the reverse is the case
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by SUPERPACK: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lipscomb:
Nonsense baseless allegation were you there when awolowo advice zik?
zik spoke about it, in a 1979 interview.

2 Likes

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Banmeallday: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Those are the men that messed up potentionally great African nations because of their ego....especially Zik and Awo
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Lipscomb(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
SUPERPACK:
zik spoke about it, in a 1979 in an interview.
cheesy please your source.
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by loveth360(f): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lipscomb:
cheesy please your source.
source is yorubas history manufacturer.com.

1 Like

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Lipscomb(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin yebos source I gotcha.
loveth360:
source is yorubas history manufacturer.com.

1 Like

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Patrioticooduan: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
If only this country had split then. All this hate would not have existed. Ha! What a grave mistake. British people no us well oo.
This Nigeria is a big mistake that should not have existed.
The country is a mere geographical expression. I want to be on my own where I can rule myself.
Split this country!

2 Likes

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by loveth360(f): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin yebos source I gotcha.
i have warn you never to hit my mention again.

Behave

1 Like

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Blackfire(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Behold the source of our problems in this country...
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Oblang(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2018
loveth360:

Nnamdi kanu na human being?

1 Like

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by NaijaElba(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2018
loveth360:

So to u, Nyamirin Kanu is in same level with Tinubu and Buhari abi? Something must be doing you.

1 Like

Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by anonymuz(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Killers of Nigeria
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by orisa37: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2018
When The Lord or The Law closes The Door, somewhere up there will be an opening.
A Democratic President is elected by The People not by The Military. So The People who hire him into the position must be capable to fire him out.
If APC won't restructure 'cos a Rtd Military President wants to retain control of all The Tribes, I believe that there is JUSTIFICATION for all The Tribes other than The Fulanis to jointly or severally refuse 2019 election. Or The SW, SE & SS can jointly refuse to vote in the Presidential Election and by so doing, postpone the Presidencial election only until all The States are fully and perfectly secured to vote a national Presidencial of their choice.
--by Ngo WAI.
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Sharpshooota: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Useless people with no plans but still chased away the white men ....

Look at Nigeria today... Utter hopeless
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Sharpshooota: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2018
NaijaElba:

So to u, Nyamirin Kanu is in same level with Tinubu and Buhari abi? Something must be doing you.

I'm sure you got the point though
Forget the water level

We have nothing in common as a people
This country is not working and will never work

We have to go our separate ways
Let's all endorse separation against the wish of the thieving politicians which will benefit the common man
Re: This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles. by Lipscomb(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Useless people with no plans but still chased away the white men ....

Look at Nigeria today... Utter hopeless
respect your elder .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived Kano Voted Massively For Atiku / Pictures. Fashola And GEJ. Realities. / 2023 : Igbo Presidency Rotimi Amaechi ,dave Umahi ,tony Elumelu,ifeanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.