Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (68559 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Things Ladies Say When Being Banged / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Bruemath(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by HardMirror(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
bjayx:
But at the end
1000 likes for this guy! So true!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Tomoyayi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:
grin

"I am tired of this relationship" but she comes to your CONDO to collect good KONDO.

When the fuc.k.ing is good they always find it hard to let go

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by sodres: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Unbreakable007:
All buhari's fault.

Who do you?
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
delectablegyal:
"i want to come and charge my phone in your house". just know she is looking for okogbolor. if you like don't give her.
is this how you do your own?, tongue
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by centboy123456(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:
grin

"I am tired of this relationship" but she comes to your CONDO to collect good KONDO.

bad boy
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Emmypam(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
lilbest4:
No girl has or will ever call me an ode.
I'm very straightforward and any form of insult no matter how minute is a no no for me and all the girls I've been with whether girlfriend or casual friend always know I don't accept such behavior and they always respect my lifestyle.

who ask you

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Sike(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
bjayx:
But at the end
now this is funny
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Mryacks: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Heheheh...spot on
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by AfricanMagic(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:
grin

wa wo COMMANDOo
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by BabaIbo: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
bjayx:
But at the end
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by RayJinble(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
lilbest4:
I'm very straightforward and any form of insult no matter how minute is a no no for me and all the girls I've been with whether girlfriend or casual friend always know I don't accept such behavior and they always respect my lifestyle.

I use to be like you back then until i learnt that life is funner with a lil bit of play play

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by DrMuzungu(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Unbreakable007:
All buhari's fault.

No! I still blame GEJ for all the sh1t that happens today.
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by DjEboss(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Issokay! I Don hear
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Caseless:
Cococandy people
grin
I actually agree with some of the things there . I’ve seen girls do them
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
delectablegyal:
"i want to come and charge my phone in your house". just know she is looking for okogbolor. if you like don't give her.
oko, dk, i think that's what 60% of your brain is created for. Anyway, we live in the bitches generation where bitches trend for collecting dks and they proud of it. That's why bitches so worthless too these days. But men still respect women who know their worth and value. The worth of chaste woman, no civilization can erase that. As it was, so it is and so shall it be. Now, you can go play with more dks, bitch! since that's what you live for.
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by sylvez(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=AlphLukau post=69548447]@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/14217/10-different-things-nigerian-ladies-say-instead-love-meme-collection/

And nobody noticed that there's no NUMBER 8
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by SoNature(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
lilbest4:

You are my kinda guy
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
RayJinble:

I use to be like you back then until i learnt that life is funner with a lil bit of play play
I do play with my gf in fact we play like children when inside but any word with the minutest shade of insult doesn't sit well with me and I don't insult people
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by dopedealer(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=lilbest4 post=69554084]No girl has or will ever call me an ode.

^ oOde
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Albinoflash(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Validcode:

Hmmmm could it be because you are ...
he is an ode and they know,but don't want to make him feel odd
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Ukalejohn(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
So true
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
sexdoll:

o boy you too funny.

meanwhile...

when a _bitch says is there light in your house, i think it goes deeper than just coming around to hang out together.

if you know; you know. wink
Why use the word BITCH? wetin dey worry guys for head sef?
This disrespect got to stop.
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tabh:
Story.

Tabh shocked
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by DozieInc(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Very true.
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Caseless: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2018
cococandy:
grin
I actually agree with some of the things there . I’ve seen girls do them
you've not done any of the listed before? Say God....

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by cococandy(f): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
you've not done any of the listed before? Say God....

I’ve done the “have you eaten” one before. But that doesn’t mean I can’t say “I love you” or “I care about you” directly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Caseless: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2018
cococandy:

I’ve done the “have you eaten” one before. But that doesn’t mean I can’t say “I love you” or “I care about you” directly.

This goes to show you're bold and different.

That "have you eaten" line is "africanly" , but somewhat romantic grin
It makes me feel I'm with someone who could play a motherly role in my life.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by sexdoll: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2018
iamkeyz:

Why use the word BITCH? wetin dey worry guys for head sef?
This disrespect got to stop.

why you acting like a _bitch_ass nigga?

the _bitches are not even complaining so what's your own? sad
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by mamaafrik(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2018
lilbest4:

you are either a yoruba,christain or both,i lie??
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Eshence: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Love is sick
Re: 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
If a girl says you're annoying. She's head over heels in love with you and she just can't handle it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.