Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North (62914 Views)

COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by gurunlocker: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
These guys wan make I dey fear to chop Suya.... What if they were not caught?
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by diliekene: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

MUMU POST FROM A MUMU PERSON
TELL ME NA LIVE COW YOU DE EAT BEFORE
ABI NO BE KILL THEM DEY KILL THE COW FOR YOU TO EAT.
SYCOPHANCY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Who kill cows and load them on a truck abattoir no dey?

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Organs(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmm, imagine this mumu post. But I trust Mumu IPOB will believe this. Where is the picture of the arrested 20 "Northern youths? You have the picture of the cows abi, where is the picture of the youth? Now, how did they plan to contaminate and kill "Rivers people? So, twenty youths will travel from the north with 50 cows to kill Rivers People and 27 cows died, how about the rest how come 23 are not dead? The issue i have with all these Igbos, is they will see and witness lies by their people, then someone will show these as lies, they will move on from it, then another round of lies will be floated around from the same source that just lied flat headed mumus will still believe it.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Orpe7(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
They should be set ablaze with Fuel if not some persons could still go der to take them...

Barbecue for them be that grin
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by SojiCash(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

Brain far from you

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by erico2k2(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

but the cows dey alive b4 dem slaughter them nah plus the North people nah Halal meat dem dey eat.
Get sense small abeg.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by erico2k2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Zionista:
They most likely died while on transit. But not for vigilance of the local authorities, it would have ended up in the belly of suya lovers.

Beef is overrated.
ofcos, they would just be butchered den suya don land lol, but saying that, they could still have butchered them b4 it reached PHC>
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Imustreturn(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Senselin:
NAQS(Nigeria Quarantine Service) and other relevant authorities should come in and dispose of the dead cows and burn them to avoid hungry urchins from exhuming it.
forget those useless people oo.. What dey know how to do is just collect people bags at the airport and search for food stuffs and collect money
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by edupedia: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
dynicks:
been thinking....what if their (the extremist) plans that is if they hadn't been caught was to lay d dead cows at strategic fields/farmlands in d state, then turn around to point blames nd throw accusations against the local indigenes for murdering their cows just to create an uneven tension nd tensed atmosphere?

wike nd the good people of rivers state better keep a watchful eye...

...keep wasting your time while APC and Buhari are getting ready for 2019...
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by micflo28(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

You are a bofun, I say it loud and clear, A bofun. Cows that are killed and eaten freshly cannot be compared to the cows I am seeing for God knows I don't how long they died. The will be and outbreak of disease or a plan to accuse the people of killing their cows. Need I remind you once more with this few points of mine that you are a bofun.

Admin you can ban me now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by olamakinde(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

bros na u mumu pass

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
THE COWS WEY DEY SUPPOSE GO AND GIVE PEOPLE IN IDP CAMP WERE JUST WASTED... I PITY THIS COUNTRY
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by shine96: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
emekabros2:
AFTER THE PLOTS TO POISON RIVERS PEOPLE WAS UNCOVERED BY THE PROACTIVE CHAIRMAN OF IKWERRE LGA.,

Efforts to poisoned Rivers people suffered setback, following the arrest of over 20 Northern youths who smuggled over 50 cows 27 recorded dead with a truck with registration numbersadRGM 104 XA), through Adamawa, Okigwe routes to Igwuruta in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Hon. Engr Samuel Nwanosike JP, the Executive chairman, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State,
who swim into action by contacting the security agents for immediate arrest and investigation.

Hon. Nwanosike also, contacted Dr. Ekanam, Director Primary Health Care and Dr. Joy Wohioka, who is in charge of Health Care, Ikwerre Local government area of the state, to join force the police for proper investigation.

In another development the action Chairman Hon. Engr. Samuel Osorochi Nwanosike JP, has taken a proactive measure to insure that the dead cows are been disposed properly with the supervision of health officers in the Local Government Area.

Hon. (Prince) Chris Omodu.
Chief Press Secretary Ikwerre.
Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-what-rivers-state-did-to-27-dead.html

Must we eat cow meat
Is it not time we ban cow meat in the south. Let them rear their cow and eat it
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Kennydoc(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

ONE QUESTION
ARE YOU THE PERSON THAT KILLED ALL THE COWS YOU HAVE BEEN EATING

Oga, stop talking irrationally.

First, when did those cows die? We eat beef from cows that are killed and butchered immediately, not cows that possibly died more than a day ago.

Secondly, we don't even know what killed the cows. What if they were poisoned? The poisons could remain in their flesh and could be toxic to those that eat them.

Ideally, there are abbatoirs in which live cows are inspected by vets before being killed for public consumption. Even if there are no vets to inspect them, the normal beef traders are usually there when the cows are slaughtered before being butchered.
Stop supporting evil, whether you're saying all these with seriousness or you're simply joking.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by godliman: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

Make you run go dig the dead cows chop now before them rotten since you de eat cow dead body
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Bigval5: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

WELL THE FACT REMAINS NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS EAT DEAD COWS NOT LIVE ONE'S.

Shooo Your brain correct so??

Who de eat "live" cows before na?? Dem no de kill am before you chop??
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Bigval5: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Organs:
Hmm, imagine this mumu post. But I trust Mumu IPOB will believe this. Where is the picture of the arrested 20 "Northern youths? You have the picture of the cows abi, where is the picture of the youth? Now, how did they plan to contaminate and kill "Rivers people? So, twenty youths will travel from the north with 50 cows to kill Rivers People and 27 cows died, how about the rest how come 23 are not dead? The issue i have with all these Igbos, is they will see and witness lies by their people, then someone will show these as lies, they will move on from it, then another round of lies will be floated around from the same source that just lied flat headed mumus will still believe it.

Fowl check the previous thread to see the people captured don't jump into conclusion.

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Icon79(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
All these bloggers who can't write anything to save their lives should be banned from posting on the world wide web angry sad shocked

O pari

emekabros2:
AFTER THE PLOTS TO POISON RIVERS PEOPLE WAS UNCOVERED BY THE PROACTIVE CHAIRMAN OF IKWERRE LGA.,

Efforts to poisoned Rivers people suffered setback, following the arrest of over 20 Northern youths who smuggled over 50 cows 27 recorded dead with a truck with registration numbersadRGM 104 XA), through Adamawa, Okigwe routes to Igwuruta in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Hon. Engr Samuel Nwanosike JP, the Executive chairman, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State,
who swim into action by contacting the security agents for immediate arrest and investigation.

Hon. Nwanosike also, contacted Dr. Ekanam, Director Primary Health Care and Dr. Joy Wohioka, who is in charge of Health Care, Ikwerre Local government area of the state, to join force the police for proper investigation.

In another development the action Chairman Hon. Engr. Samuel Osorochi Nwanosike JP, has taken a proactive measure to insure that the dead cows are been disposed properly with the supervision of health officers in the Local Government Area.

Hon. (Prince) Chris Omodu.
Chief Press Secretary Ikwerre.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-what-rivers-state-did-to-27-dead.html
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
What a horribly written article.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kennydoc:

Oga, stop talking irrationally.

First, when did those cows die? We eat beef from cows that are killed and butchered immediately, not cows that possibly died more than a day ago.

Secondly, we don't even know what killed the cows. What if they were poisoned? The poisons could remain in their flesh and could be toxic to those that eat them.

Ideally, there are abbatoirs in which live cows are inspected by vets before being killed for public consumption. Even if there are no vets to inspect them, the normal beef traders are usually there when the cows are slaughtered before being butchered.
Stop supporting evil, whether you're saying all these with seriousness or you're simply joking.

HMMMMMMM

WELL CONTINUE TO LIE TO YOURSELF
ITS ALLOWED
TALKING AS IF YOU ARE THE BUTCHER
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by CSTR1005: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
na only God dey save person for this country.
The suya we eat and the raw meat we buy, we don't know their source.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
micflo28:
You are a bofun, I say it loud and clear, A bofun. Cows that are killed and eaten freshly cannot be compared to the cows I am seeing for God knows I don't how long they died. The will be and outbreak of disease or a plan to accuse the people of killing their cows. Need I remind you once more with this few points of mine that you are a bofun.

Admin you can ban me now embarassed

HMMMMMMM

CONTINUE DECEIVING YOURSELF
NEXT TIME YOU BUY COW MEAT MAKE SURE YOU CONFIRM DATE AND TIME OF KILL
MUMUNESS
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
CharleyBright:

Are you serious?
Do you eat an already animal?
When next you see a dead chicken on the road, carry am go cook chop.

ARE YOU FOR REAL
WE ONLY COOL DEAD ANIMALS.
LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCH YOU COOK A LIVE CHICKEN
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
godliman:

Make you run go dig the dead cows chop now before them rotten since you de eat cow dead body

HMMMMMMM

I SHOULD BE CAREFULL
CANNIBALS EVERYWHERE
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
SojiCash:

Brain far from you

HMMMMMMM

DON'T DISTURB YOURSELF, I AM AN ALIEN.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
phase1:

He is a diseased God-forsaken abookimaljiri.

HMMMMMMM

THAT NOT ME BUT
THAT'S WHOM YOU DREAM OF BECOMING AFTER YOU RECEIVE SENSE
KEEP IT UP
I MIGHT NOTICE YOU
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by TruthinAction: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

There is a marked difference between a dead cow and a slaughtered cow. Please, have sense.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by King44(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
the north has been feeding Nigeria dead animals from time immemorial and its a pity there is no agency whether in the East, South West, SS assigned to check the meat we consume, if its over seas am sure by now those people involved would be either sentence to life in prison or dealt with for attempted murder, those dead animals are poison, but some wicked northerners would want to cover up the deeds of their brothers
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Lomprico2: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
dynicks:
been thinking....what if their (the extremist) plans that is if they hadn't been caught was to lay d dead cows at strategic fields/farmlands in d state, then turn around to point blames nd throw accusations against the local indigenes for murdering their cows just to create an uneven tension nd tensed atmosphere?

wike nd the good people of rivers state better keep a watchful eye...

Sense wee not kiii u at all! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Lomprico2: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

WELL THE FACT REMAINS NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS EAT DEAD COWS NOT LIVE ONE'S.

But you know say u no get sense at all ba?
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by AdamuAudu: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

Are ypu sure you grow up from a family at all? The most foolish and senseless post ever.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lomprico2:

But you know say u no get sense at all ba?

HMMMMMMM

SHA WAITING TO SEE YOU FRY A LIVE COW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home / Let's Get To Know More Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina) / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.