Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! (515 Views)

Very Urgent!!!! Plead For The Mercies Of GOD O Ye People And Nations. / O Ye Believers Of Juju,your Time Is Here / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Those who made this section crazy and interesting have since left. The unending fight between Hopefullandlord and Emekasblog? Or the rivalry between Otemsapien and Yahweh'sGang?

Or Analice preaching Jesus through bruteforce and insults? Or the trolling Butterflylion?

Or Mr Harddon, the born again Atheist giving christians an hard time? grin

Where d fvck ar you guys

Or Nephlim?

Or crazy ex-yabaleft patient Mr Billyonaire? The man that have lived a thousand times. He even knows how the world was created. Where Da Fvck is this mad man?

Or that scammer who duped a nairalander of 2 million naira?

Or that stupid lesbian troll?

These section is boring as shvt, we need crazy and mad people on this section. Wherever you mad people are hiding, please make una comot.

Babalawos?
Ishilove?

Have ye gladiators fallen with olympus or ye are still straight on thy feet?

1 Like

Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by hopefulLandlord: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
I'm still here

1 Like

Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I'm still here
Then why is this section silent like a graveyard
Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by hopefulLandlord: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oloruntobi4382:

Most intelligent people have left
Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Most intelligent people have left
Na wa o. What could have been the cause?
Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by HARDDON: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oloruntobi4382:

Or Mr Harddon, the born again CHRISTIAN giving atheist hard time?

Fixed. He is God alone....
Whose I am and whom I Serve.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the father except through him.

All things were made by him and without him was not anything that is made,made... He is the end to life of strife and struggle. You have wandered far enough, now it's time to come home. Home to your true source. His love for you is unending.

4 Likes

Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
HARDDON:

Fixed. He is God alone....
Whose I am and whom I Serve.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the father except through him.

All things were made by him and without him was not anything that is made,made... He is the end to life of strife and struggle. You have wandered far enough, now it's time to come home. Home to your true source. His love for you is unending.
I think you are the wrong person. It's been a long time from Nairaland you know.
Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by HARDDON: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oloruntobi4382:
I think you are the wrong person. It's been a long time from Nairaland you know .

You joined Nairaland 2014 and have the temerity to lecture me about Nland?

Aiit.

Bye
Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by JackBizzle: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oloruntobi4382:

Nairaland became silly one point in time. There was a time that bans were flying anyhow.

Another time when atheist threads stopped reaching front page. In fact, atheist threads don't reach the front page anymore.

Also, the fear of scammers is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
HARDDON:

You joined Nairaland 2014 and have the temerity to lecture me about Nland?

Aiit.

Bye
Mr Man, you are rude. I was trying to mention a name that also starts with an "H" but i mistook it for yours, maybe because of your thread in the romance section. How did i tried to lecture you? Are you dumb or what? I think you lack basic comprehension skill.
Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
JackBizzle:

Nairaland became silly one point in time. There was a time that bans were flying anyhow.

Another time when atheist threads stopped reaching front page. In fact, atheist threads don't reach the front page anymore.

Also, the fear of scammers is the beginning of wisdom

Are the mods against free speech?
Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by Butterflyleo: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oloruntobi4382:
Those who made this section crazy and interesting have since left. The unending fight between Hopefullandlord and Emekasblog? Or the rivalry between Otemsapien and Yahweh'sGang?

Or Analice preaching Jesus through bruteforce and insults? Or the trolling Butterflylion?

Or Mr Harddon, the born again Atheist giving christians an hard time? grin

Where d fvck ar you guys

Or Nephlim?

Or crazy ex-yabaleft patient Mr Billyonaire? The man that have lived a thousand times. He even knows how the world was created. Where Da Fvck is this mad man?

Or that scammer who duped a nairalander of 2 million naira?

Or that stupid lesbian troll?

These section is boring as shvt, we need crazy and mad people on this section. Wherever you mad people are hiding, please make una comot.

Babalawos?
Ishilove?

Have ye gladiators fallen with olympus or ye are still straight on thy feet?

You so wish I was gone right? cheesy

This section is silent now because people have now learned how to ignore atheists. So sanity is gradually returning to this section.

I am however still very much here and will remain. So try not to get your hopes up too much.

I will always resurface whenever and however needed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You so wish I was gone right? cheesy

This section is silent now because people have now learned how to ignore atheists. So sanity is gradually returning to this section.

I am however still very much here and will remain. So try not to get your hopes up too much.

I will always resurface whenever and however needed.

Ogbeni, you never die cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by Butterflyleo: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oloruntobi4382:
Ogbeni, you never die cheesy cheesy

Get in line.

1 Like

Re: Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Haha...At a time this section had more drama than the family and romance section.

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Marriage / Bible Scholars, Let's Have You / Train Kills Pastor After He Was Accused Of Squeezing A Woman's Breasts!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.