Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. (2500 Views)

TSL Test Interview / Personality Test/interview At Chicken Republic -what Should I Expect? / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Job Description
We are seeking to hire young and experienced customer service officers to join our team and ensure that the company’s core ideology of providing stress free shipping service to all customers is priority.
The ideal candidate responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Handle customers issues either via calls, social media platforms or emails and ensures prompt resolution within two hours of such issues been logged by the customer.
Ensure that exceptional service is provided to all customers at the very first contact.
Set reminders on all issues and ensure that proper follow up is done on every issue handled leaving the customers 100% satisfied with all resolutions reached.
Provides proper education to all customers making enquiry about our service and ensures that such contacts make use of our services.
Ensure that all calls and chats that come in are picked up at all times and a ticket is created afterwards.
Brings up suggestions on how to improve the service or what will make your work better.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality service that appeals to our customers and encourage them to utilize our services consistently.
Requirements
The prospective employee will be expected to operate in line with our workplace values which are centered around being a team player with zero tolerance for compromise, providing stress free and excellent service delivery to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
Applicants should also meet the following criteria:
Possess a Bachelors Degree in Arts, social sciences or other related fields
Proven work experience of two years and above interfacing with customers.
Advanced computer literacy especially with the use MS Excel, Power Point, Social Media, Email marketing tools and Database experience.
Excellent Interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills.
Must be interested in working shifts.
Must be resilient and able to meet up with deadlines
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's (This must be saved with your full names) to: hr@shoptomydoor.com Email subject should be ‘Customer Service Officer’.

Note
Recruitment Process/Method of Application:
Our shortlisting methods will be solely based on applicants’ ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our organization’s core values throughout the application process.
These values are embedded in all roles and as such applicants must evidence such to be considered.
Only applications which meet up with the set criteria will be shortlisted.
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Has anybody done the online test.. .... cool coolafter applying for post.. of a customer care service.
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by esteeino13(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Has anybody done the online test.. .... cool coolafter applying for post.. of a customer care service.

yes did mine yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
How was it.. we're you able to finish the maths aspect. cool
esteeino13:

yes did mine yesterday..
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by esteeino13(f): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
How was it.. we're you able to finish the maths aspect. cool

yes they where together... which platform did u take yours? mine was with win score
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yes winscore.
esteeino13:

yes they where together... which platform did u take yours? mine was with win score

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by Adnee: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hey people..did my online test today also..However I dont know if I submitted properly or if there was an option for submission,cause when I completed the last phase,there was no submit button..Is it same for u guys or prolly just happened to me only.. kiss
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
I could only. answer around. 25 questions in the mAths. Section... 20mins. Is way too. Small to answer. 50 questions... Who was able to finish?
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Very small.. I did like 35 in the maths aspect.
Olumuyiwalasode:
I could only. answer around. 25 questions in the mAths. Section... 20mins. Is way too. Small to answer. 50 questions... Who was able to finish?
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by esteeino13(f): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
What post did u apply for ooo...cuz I didn't get to any maths section....
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by Oluchi1356: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
esteeino13:
My dear u can say dat again because me too I did not see any maths section

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Customer care officer..are you sure you didn't see maths in it.. there was time in it.. the time was so small....
esteeino13:
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by Andy2274: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
I did mine yesterday. My maths section was 12 mins only. I didn't even know how many questions on that section but I manage to answer 20 or so. I did little English language I think 15 mins or so then there was this 150 questions for 15 mins also. I did the ones I can do ooo

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2018
I tried copying the link to my Web browser so I can access the questions, but it did not load. Any advice on what to do?
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by missyojo(f): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2018
GoldenJAT:
I tried copying the link to my Web browser so I can access the questions, but it did not load. Any advice on what to do?

I experienced same thing too yesterday. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Use Chrome, it will go.
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by GoldenJAT(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=missyojo post=69570505]

I experienced same thing too yesterday. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Use Chrome, it will go. Thanks for the input.
Re: Shoptomydoor Online Test Interview. by kehnton(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2018
I've done mine July 8, yet to get any feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Employ Her Or Recommend Her For A Role? / Cozym Process Systems (cps) (oil And Gas) Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Shell Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.