Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Slept With 20 Men Every Week – Teenage Prostitute - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Slept With 20 Men Every Week – Teenage Prostitute (725 Views)

I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice – Nollywood Actress / I Slept With 20 Ghosts, Engaged To One – Woman Claims / Why I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With 20 Men Every Week – Teenage Prostitute by OrientDailyNews: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
By Roberts Akpan
Lagos
A 16-year-old girl, Deborah David, who was brought to Lagos in search of a job but ended up a prostitute has narrat­ed how she slept with 20 men in a week as prostitute.
The teenager, who hails from Ikot Ekpene local government area of Akwa Ibom State, con­fessed to have been brought to La­gos by her madam one Vera John who lied to her parents that she was taking her to Lagos to work in a company work but ended up in hotel for prostitution.
According to her, men knock on her doors for round of sex at a fee or N2,000 and N5,000 for a night depending on her power of negotiation.
She explained that her mad­am, who is 26 years old, collects the proceeds which she claims to be saving for her.
She said that she makes about N100,000 in a month depending on availability of customers.

She explained further that her madam on arrival kept her and three others in a hotel at Ajah, Lekki and compelled her to swear to an oath that she will not run away nor tell anyone the kind of job she is doing.
According to her, the madam threatened to kill her if she exposed the business to her parents.

However, luck ran out on her madam Vera John when she was arrested by FSARS secu­rity operatives attached to the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja following a complaint by an unidentified Nigerian who informed the command of activities of Vera John whose means of livelihood is bringing teenagers from other parts of the states for prostitution.
As at the time of filing this report, the gender section of the command said the suspect would be charged to court for prosecu­tion after police investigation.

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/slept-men-week-teenage-prostitute/

Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: I Slept With 20 Men Every Week – Teenage Prostitute by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nawa ooo 16 years.. shocked shocked

Re: I Slept With 20 Men Every Week – Teenage Prostitute by ODeva(f): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
A parent giving a child out to work is not meant to be a parent at all. Why didn't the mother or father volunteer? The parents have a share of blame to take .
16 years.
As for that madam Vero or whatever her name is, she would not want her child to experience that and she's doing that to another person's child. If she has children they better be prayerful so that they don't suffer for ancestral son.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Hon Prince Ned Nwoko Donates Millions To Indigenes Of Anioma / No1 Redeeming Website: Card En Coin Wish Customers Happy New Month / Nigeria Most Pretty Queen And Nigeria Choice Award Is Set To Hold This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.