Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! (23021 Views)

I Want To Go Into Programming But Very Bad At Math, Any Advice / Help, In Love With Programming But In Need Of A Laptop / Learn To Code The Easy Way With Python! And get skills you've always wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Phikom(m): 4:21am On Jul 22, 2018
dosh16:

....because this platform is not flexible enough for interaction. I hope you understand. I think I will create a whatsapp group first and then we'll move from there. I'll add you up.
Noted...

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Phikom(m): 4:22am On Jul 22, 2018
dosh16:

....because this platform is not flexible enough for interaction. I hope you understand. I think I will create a whatsapp group first and then we'll move from there. I'll add you up.
Noted
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Warripikin08(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2018
dosh16:

I understand you completely, and I also want you to know that I and someone other people experince the very exact same thing you're experiencing.

This thread was created to help us out of this sort of situation, it would!

Though, python is what we plan to do as a team here, you could still join the team for motivation. There will be room for that.

Just drop your number here, we'll all link up.

Good luck.
OK bro, this is my whatsapp number: 08083023244
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by olaide07(f): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
I am interested to join the whatszapp group.Please add me

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by luvluvluv: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
What a time to be here.... I started this course at NIIT 3yrs ago but never completed it even after payment.

My major challenge was with the tutor I guess. No real life application examples. So I got more frustrated.

Can anyone also recommend a good IT center who teaches these things well?

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by luvluvluv: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Pls add me 08161890916

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Jummate(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Kindly add me to the Whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Curry30: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Learning programming alone is challenging. You get mentally drained and frustrated at times. Anyway it would be nice to belong in a community of intending programmers.

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
Dosh16. My WhatsApp number is 08074268137.

Noted... I'll add you guys to a group now.
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dhesteenhy:
I hope the group is also accommodating to those not learning python. In my case, I've managed to go through HTML and CSS over the past months but confusion and complacency seems to be setting in with regards to JavaScript. I'd appreciate it if I could find a person to teach me JS or learn the language together with. Please message me if interested

It sure is, drop your number.
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by soluwunmi(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kindly add me 07030295733

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by osuvicky(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Jaethird: 3:59am On Jul 24, 2018
08062071978 thats my number chairman
dosh16:

Nice.. I will add you up!

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Eisiorho(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Add me up. 08183092208.
Kindly post the group link here so people can just join. Instead you saving contacts n adding.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
olaide07:
I am interested to join the whatszapp group.Please add me -07030171887

Right..!
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
luvluvluv:
What a time to be here.... I started this course at NIIT 3yrs ago but never completed it even after payment.

My major challenge was with the tutor I guess. No real life application examples. So I got more frustrated.

Holla... Emmm... first off.. congrats for starting at all... I get your point... it's never easy especially when you can't find real life application. I guess your tutor was teaching you the syntax rather than the concept and that's why you can't do much on your own. I've been there.

I'm not going to teach you Python, no... I'm going to learn with you. We're going to learn alongside all those here willing to learn too... #I'm learning just like you. Just exposed
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
luvluvluv:

Holla... Emmm... first off.. congrats for starting at all... I get your point... it's never easy especially when you can't find real life application. I guess your tutor was teaching you the syntax rather than the concept and that's why you can't do much on your own. I've been there.

I'm not going to teach you Python, no... I'm going to learn with you. We're going to learn alongside all those here willing to learn too... #I'm learning just like you. Just exposed. Drop your number so I can add you up
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jummate:

Immediately!
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jummate:

Sure!
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Curry30:
Learning programming alone is challenging. You get mentally drained and frustrated at times. Anyway it would be nice to belong in a community of intending programmers.

Well said bro! I'll add you up shortly...!
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
osuvicky:

Ai ai
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Eisiorho:
Add me up. 08183092208.
Kindly post the group link here so people can just join. Instead you saving contacts n adding.
Thanks

I would drop the link here, but I'm not sure if its a good idea... I want people to actually indicate interest by dropping their digits... I think it's like a little commitment... seiving
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Humchi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
I got alot of problems that why my programming online class is slow.

My first problem is that i have no pc even andriod phone i got none. I use a nokia asha phone 201.

Secondly, i am not free, too busy. Helping my father with farm work this period is a very bit frustrating combined with my preparation for my post utme.

Thirdly, lacking materials for a good knowledge about the language i am learning.

I started with html and css, they were quite simple to me , i got to a stage. I stopped and i moved to javascript. I was learning javascript, when i started question how to implement what i learnt into something real.. thanks to w3schools with its online text editor. It has help me to run the codes that i learnt.
At that stage, i stopped again.
My energy to learn more javascript drained and i moved to python.

Right now i am still learning python, i started learning python 5 days ago, i have gone through python cast, loops, functions, strings, operators, collections, conditions and going to arrays now is my next step. And i don't know what to do with them seffff.

What is frustrating me is lack of adequate materials.

3 Likes

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
@Dosh16 add me up am interested in d python stuff.

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
vicelreturns:
@Dosh16 add me up am interested in d python stuff.

OK.
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Am nt on whatsapp but add me on gmail pls i want to learn kvnqfrosh6@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by dosh16(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kvngfrosh:
Am nt on whatsapp but add me on gmail pls i want to learn kvnqfrosh6@gmail.com

Ok
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by chigozie69: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
add me up on 07068821269

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by ucheuzor1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Add me too. All my materials I have just got lost as my laptop crashed. But am not giving up this time.

Add me. 07061932149
Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by ucheuzor1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have learnt hmtl, CSS, js and php to an extent previously, but somehow I lost interest along d line.

I intend learning it this time around fulltime. No chance to distraction.

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by Agtel: 12:22am On Jul 25, 2018
I'm very interested, Pls add me up.

1 Like

Re: If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! by mrakin(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Please help me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? / I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.