Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

What do you think ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What do you think ? (1103 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What do you think ? by oleku(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hello,

For the love my friend seun has shown me. I decided to design a free wallpaper for Nairaland.
If you really appreciate Nairaland be proud to add it on your desktop.

Thanks.

Preview :

Download Link :

http://oleku.org/download.os?site=nairaland&download=77c952d1371af2a1cf2f2a63b5ba5146&resume=yes

Total Download :

[img]http://oleku.org/download.os?site=nairaland&mode=hits_image[/img]

Wallpaper Hints :

1. When you Click On the download link it does not take you out of Nairaland Website.

2. The Total download is realtime. It counts the number of download automatically when you refresh.

3. This Wallpaper is designed for 1440 x 900 screen.
If you are using it for a higher or lower resolution make sure you set the wallpaper position to Stretch like the picture below.

[center]
[/center]

4. File Type : JPEG

5. File Size : 64.7 kb

6. Download time 2sec on 56kbs Connection .

For does of you who want to customise this wallpaper contact me for the sorce file.

oleku
www.oleku.org
Re: What do you think ? by twinstaiye(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2007
Am i the only one who cannot download it?
Re: What do you think ? by oleku(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2007
Why can't you download it ?
Are you haveing problems ?
Don't you like the idea ?

Oleku
www.oleku.org
www.faceoffestac.net - * Activated *

(1) (Reply)

Website Review. Express Yourself / Help / Is Yookos A Dead Site Now Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.