Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake (18027 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Bidobado:

Seriously I don't have your time, why don't you Jog on, it's easier.
And that was how hypocrisy was exposed...I'm done.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

And that was how hypocrisy was exposed...I'm done.

And that's how a dumb sheep was exposed... I'm done.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2018
yes! if you love is pastor give us! otherwise you love for us is fake! or you just love our pockets.

crooked pastor. cheesy
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Themandator: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2018
BabaIbo:
Love is sweet, when money dey love is sweeter cheesy

Money is not the basis of true love, why do you think rich/wealthy and famous people divorce or breakup

Giving is not just about money. God so loved that he gave his only begotten son.... John 3 :16.... Give what improves the quality life of the other person.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by anselm791(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
giving what na? money? cause I value my time more, and Jesus gave a life, what could be more? if you mention money here I will start suspecting you.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by BabaIbo: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Chigold101:
there's different between giving and being rich...
We all have something to give...

I understand you because someone is rich doesn't make them a better giver.
What I'm saying is that in some wealthy people's relationships, their partner always provide them with whatever thet need but still they breakup/divorce... that's why I said money is not the basis. thanks
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by BabaIbo: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Themandator:

Giving is not just about money. God so loved that he gave his only begotten son.... John 3 :16.... Give what improves the quality life of the other person.

I understand you, giving is not all about money but also about other things like time, care, words if advice etc.
What I'm saying is that in some wealthy people's relationships, their partners always provide the others with most of the things if not whatever they need or want but still they breakup/divorce... that's why I said money is not the basis. I know giving is not only about money, thanks
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Themandator: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
BabaIbo:

I understand you, giving is not all about money but also about other things like time, care, words if advice etc.
What I'm saying is that in some wealthy people's relationships, their partners always provide the others with most of the things if not whatever they need or want but still they breakup/divorce... that's why I said money is not the basis. I know giving is not only about money, thanks

You are right. The truth is that what has been consummated in the supernatural cannot be altered in the natural for the natural draws it entire experience from the supernatural. This is the reason we called to be spiritual for the blessing that God gave to us are in the heavenly places and only the spiritual can access it.

Every relationship is first, in the supernatural. When we are able to connect with our supernatural partner, all of our giving produces growth in both lives. But when we neglect the spirit that is the real you and base our choice on sights and sounds , we end of wearing ourselves even when we give our very lives to keep our relationship going.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by BabaIbo: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Themandator:

You are right. The truth is that what has been consummated in the supernatural cannot be altered in the natural for the natural draws it entire experience from the supernatural. This is the reason we called to be spiritual for the blessing that God gave to us are in the heavenly places and only the spiritual can access it.

Every relationship is first, in the supernatural. When we are able to connect with our supernatural partner, all of our giving produces growth in both lives. But when we neglect the spirit that is the real you and base our choice on sights and sounds , we end of wearing ourselves even when we give our very lives to keep our relationship going.

You made a very good point, nice one.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by GoldHorse(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
LaudableXX:

Who told you true love is not based on giving? shocked Then you know absolutely nothing about love. Even "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son..." Do you remember that verse of scripture? No man who is in love, can see the object of his love in need of something within his reach, and then hold back from giving it. Love is a verb, not just a noun.

Even salvation is a 'gift,' that was given by God. So what are you saying?

God bless you. cheesy Abeg, help me tell dem. cool You can give your time, support, a listening ear, or a hand of assistance. You can even give someone your attention, if the need arises. There are so many things that can be given, which may not necessarily be of monetary value....

Oya take 1000 likes for "expatiating"

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake by Chigold101(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
BabaIbo:

I understand you because someone is rich doesn't make them a better giver.
What I'm saying is that in some wealthy people's relationships, their partner always provide them with whatever thet need but still they breakup/divorce... that's why I said money is not the basis. thanks
Okay

UK 'destiny Church' Giving Out £100 And Groceries To Members - Timi Alleges / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed During A Church Service? / Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS