Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) (5503 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by made4naijamusic: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
The Nigerian Federal Fire Service recently shared a tweet that reads, ‘smoke alarms save lives, but only if they’re working. Test all smoke alarms at least once a month. Press the test button to be sure the alarm is working’.

The tweet was shared with the photo of this very pretty fire fighter and trust Nigerians to ignore the message and focus on the lady.

See all the hilarious reactions

Source:
http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/this-very-pretty-nigerian-fire-fighter-is-causing-a-twitter-meltdown-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Dottore: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Meltdown kor dissolve ni

1 Like

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Treasure17(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lol. Some guys can hardly take their eyes off pretty lady. Focus on the content and not the container. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Nasri100(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Haha The Let Me Have This Fire And all fires must be put out part got me laughing. Lmao
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by seyigiggle: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
it's her beauty that is smoking the social media

1 Like

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Flamezzz: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
I just logged in for twitter account and that sh*t is still intact undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Pretty girl, I can imagine kiss kiss.
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by made4naijamusic: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
They had to do that to get their attention. It is the same reason lots of organisations use ladies for adverts, brand faces, customer service officers, marketers, receptionists...

Some of our clients will shout and threaten. The moment my male colleagues give me their numbers to call and explain. All you'll be hearing after few seconds is, "I understand, I understand, it is not like I am angry, I was just disappointed. So, when do you say I should call back?"

Most times, all you need is a smile and 'tiny' calm voice cheesy

11 Likes

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
She try sha
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:
They had to do that to get their attention. It is the same reason lots of organisations use ladies as customer service officers, marketers, receptionists...

Some of our clients will shout and threaten. But the moment my male colleagues give me their numbers to call and explain. All you'll be hearing after few seconds is, "I understand, I understand, it is not like I am angry, I was just disappointed. So, when do you say I should call back?" smiley

Lol, but this is feg govt appointment, there's no threat to the job, it's not like it requires that too kind attributes that private org will require
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, but this is feg govt appointment, there's no threat to the job, it's not like it requires that too kind attributes that private org will require

That's their social media page, now look at the brothers commenting. They will retweet and the word will spread. Without that lady's picture, those guys won't comment, the story won't make it here either. Now you know you should test your smoke alarms grin

2 Likes

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by HouseOfWine: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

That's their social media page, now look at the brothers commenting. They will retweet and the word will spread. Without that lady's picture, those guys won't comment, the story won't make it here either. Now you know you should test your smoke alarms grin

It's true sha, I just went to follow them too, that's how it spreads, they will get many more followers ànd they will be able to pass messages across

1 Like

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by made4naijamusic: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by indodon(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
and she is a fire fighter
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by made4naijamusic: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Offpoint: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
If for any reasons she's transfer to the state I'm residing right now, I'll set my house and that of dad ablaze. in fact there will be weekly fire outbreak in my neighborhood.
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:
They had to do that to get their attention. It is the same reason lots of organisations use ladies for adverts, brand faces, customer service officers, marketers, receptionists...

Some of our clients will shout and threaten. The moment my male colleagues give me their numbers to call and explain. All you'll be hearing after few seconds is, "I understand, I understand, it is not like I am angry, I was just disappointed. So, when do you say I should call back?"

Those are the calm ones. The mad ones will still be abusing you on top of your credit. I had to block one particularly uncouth one on WhatsApp.

They kuku know me. Mi o raye sheeit, mehn. Lagos is hectic enough. Don't add to my stress angry
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by abbaapple: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
angry

Fire please consume my Uncle House!!!!!! This girl must come for Rescue lipsrsealed I must set that fire myslef undecided
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by boiz2men(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Those are the calm ones. The mad ones will still be abusing you on top of your credit. I had to block one particularly uncouth one on WhatsApp.

They kuku know me. Mi o raye sheeit, mehn. Lagos is hectic enough. Don't add to my stress angry

They are not calm ones. They are the male olosho. The Mr nice guys.. Men will not take such nonsense. They will yell on phone and even visit the nearest branch to vent their anger...

But male olosho will just humble at the sound of a female voice..

1 Like

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by made4naijamusic: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ishilove:

LOL, take it easy o.
I have encountered some really angry ones, I just allow them rant, while I keep apologising. No be today we start to see angry men grin
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by zicoraads: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
I know her personally. Beautiful lady with a beautiful heart.
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by made4naijamusic: 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by dumininu01(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Some fit lie say their house dey on fire like dat cheesy cheesy...
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
na model cheesy
she"s helpin to advertise some firefighter brand cheesy
but those her hips sha wink

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Earthquake1: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Offpoint:
If for any reasons she's transfer to the state I'm residing right now, I'll set my house and that of dad ablaze. in fact there will be weekly fire outbreak in my neighborhood.

grin grin grin

You think you will see her if there is fire in your house na ugly hefty men you go dey see

1 Like

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
dumininu01:
Some fit lie say their house dey on fire like dat cheesy cheesy...
some will even set their house on fire cos of dose hips wink

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by dumininu01(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
lefulefu:

some will even set their house on fire cos of dose hips wink
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Offpoint:
*singing* i am burning up grin
i am burning up
my house on fire
i am burning up
burning up grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) / I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.