Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Prepaid Metre. PHCN Extorting From Us. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prepaid Metre. PHCN Extorting From Us. (564 Views)

Electricity Improves, Free Prepaid Metre Made Available To Nigerian Households / PHCN(IKEJA ELECTRIC) Meter Activation Code Delay / How To Mute Prepaid Meter Beeping Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prepaid Metre. PHCN Extorting From Us. by Tombrown3(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please, I really need to know, I recently packed into a new lodge where student pay 1k for NEPA bill (which is considered outrageous compared to what others pay) . I tried to confront the care taker who personally told me we are using a prepaid meter and owe NEPA an outstanding arias which they always collet 50% each time we recharge, the funny part is that we don't even pomp water with it to avoid heavy usage of the UNIT and even with just 4 hours (at maximum) of light a day, the UNIT runs out in less than 3 weeks .

Students here are really frustrated about this and mostly they are girls.

I saw somewhere online where people said after installation of a prepaid meter all the previous bill were nullified. My question is, are we being extorted by the PHCN or we just keep paying the bills till they say it's OK?

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Leaves Huge €20k Tip For Greek Hotel Employees / Music: Frankstrings Oya Morale Ft Elvis(mp3 Download) / Cool Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.