Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) (77265 Views)

2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Some people r really rich sha
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Binhamid(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2018
This car dey give me orgasm. I swear I can't wait to sleep and buy three of it. If I no fit afford am, I go drive am for sleep.
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2018
AfroMighty:
Money plz seduce me and if I refuse rape me mercilessly...

Hahahahahha!

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Dolapoajanaku: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Okay baby no problem my baby,,,,, tongue lipsrsealed cool grin smiley
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Just copy am put the use the [url][/url] code to add a link text like "[url]Click Here[/url]"..
Hello tried similar with image, it didn't work
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by BruncleZuma: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Hello tried similar with image, it didn't work
it's for text only bro
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by computerglobal(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69568880:
Lol wink.
All these oyibos don kolo finish.

Na choko dey the guy brain grin grin
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:
it's for text only bro

Ohhh okk thanks boss
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by mcgift(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2018
wow money good
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Akalia(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Amakavula:
finally found my husband
I could use those luscious lips of yours in the other room if you know what I mean.
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by tiwiex(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
AfroMighty:
Na yahoo plus you go enter be that. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Diso60090(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Emoney where are you?
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
AfroMighty:
funny.

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by dasphinx1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Uglymugg:
I cry everyday when I wake up only to realize that I'm not an American sad sad

You are not alone bro cry
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by cjscon(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Money money money, must be funny in a rich mans world
All the things i could do if i have a little money...... No i get it why abba sang this song
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Hervoice: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
Cant stop laughing

AfroMighty:

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by swiperthefox: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
AfroMighty:
Lol! You got me rolling on the floor. You gave me a good laugh.

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Motiv8d: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Should have just built a museum for the care so his great great grand children and the generations then would spend money and time visiting...
Re: Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) by Motiv8d: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Should have just built a museum for the car so his great great grand children and the generations then would spend money and time visiting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response / Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.