Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (91658 Views)

Do You Have A Smelly Vagina? Not To Worry, We Got You Covered!!! / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Optionally(f): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Demogorgon(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Look it up on Google miss...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by iamSi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina to any odour at all
yes very very possible

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Homeboiy: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Practically no except u don't wear panties the fish smell go reduce

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by ednut1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
all human parts have odour. but wen its fish odour na prob

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Optionally(f): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
So you think it's pant that causes it abi?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by iamSi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
no? Well google is that person's helper

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by DeBrain045(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmm am listening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by coluka: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina to have any odour at all
It's not possible, the vagina has a natural smell, you can Google it

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by boiz2men(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
This your friend should create a thread for herself na.
grin

749 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ubunja is King.

287 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina to have any odour at all
it is rare, cos it has body fluid, and body fluids have odours, it might not be a bad one

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by coolh3ad(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Optionally:

Odour is majorly an unpleasant/offensive smell. Yes it is very possible. The vagina should have a pleasant/nice smell not an unpleasant one. When a vagina has an unpleasant smell, then the lady has an infection that needs to be treated Asap.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Optionally(f): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by milemimi93(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Optionally:

White pvssies don't smell.

Black pvssies smell.

Nigerian ladies pvssies stink

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by FisifunKododada: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please if you need help with your coochy go to the doctor STOP exposing yourself on Nairaland.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by fineboynl(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
lol, a package vagina doesn't smell, I know what I am saying . there are some classic girls that knows how to package their vagina before visiting a guy. you wont hear or notice any smell in the room except you put your nose in their vagina or you put your finger inside and small your finger. I'm talking from experience but I don't know how they do it. but its very possible.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by wiseone28: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
BRB TO COMMENT

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
wiseone28:
BRB TO COMMENT
where are you going?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by samuelchimmy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
I swear I can never give head, Na na na, not after having my left finger smell of fish for more than 3 days just for fingering one girl

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Optionally(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Isn't there a way of stopping it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by CHoccolaTE: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Male precum has the same smell as a healthy vagina.

93 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nedfed(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Even d*ck has odour too grin
Mine spell like chocolate that why many ladies of mine luv sucking it

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yes.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Doctorfitz: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:
This your friend should create a thread for herself na.
grin

grin grin grin
We know it's not a friend

310 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by toideve(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Optionally:

Which friend? Does your own smell If yes, then they all smell. Speak for yourself biko

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by gonkin(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:

Yes its possible. U just have to find the right way to control it. Even a stinking armpit odour can be suppressed with body spray

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by airex(m): 5:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:
Asking 4 a friend or yourself? Your friend cannot ask or research by herself abi. Continue fooling yourself.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Odour means unpleasant smell....

So its not possible...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
Odour means unpleasant smell....

So its not possible...

It's very possible sir. I'm a witness

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.