Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (91673 Views)

Do You Have A Smelly Vagina? Not To Worry, We Got You Covered!!! / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by SUNDICOS(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2018
This not topic suitable on Sunday morning like thus, meanwhile we can't derives nature.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by modsfucker: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all

My wife's does not have any odour... Very fresh cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by yusufhaji(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all
what about yours? Does it have?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by oshe11: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Munzy14:

lmaooo.... am only going through comments... sexdoll comment killed me with laughter.. salvage.
Lol.....

Its funny na

She has P:-Xssy but she dey ask Us......

It means her own smells and thats why she wanna know if its normal

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by mightyhazell: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

Are you mad ni.
Are you a woman useless boys.
take it easy on them 'boys' na dem dey suffer the whole consequence,.. grin
sarahade:

Are you mad ni.
Are you a woman useless boys.
take it easy on them 'boys' na dem dey suffer the whole consequence,..

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2018
Please NwaAmaikpe where are you !!! embarassed undecided cry angry
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:

Asking for a friend or yourself?

You think you are wiser than the elders here

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Rollitout: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:

I need a sample to smell
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Egein(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
ideally the vagina is a self-cleaning organ and since itself it doesnt sweat or deal with anything from outside (like the mouth that deals with food and that makes it smell), the vagina must not smell. then again we were created to walk around naked with air freelly flowing, clothes and panties mean there is going to be a problem. usually a well kept vagina will have a smell thats pheromone/hormone filled and will turn anyone on. (same like the armpits of a man after a bath). however an unpleasant ordor must be taken to the doctor. a man's dick is a stick meaning disease will be outside mostly, now since the vagina is a hole, it means all blisters etc are INSIDE the hole, and their presence is causing the terrible smell.

How can you say the vagina doesn't deal with anything from outside? What of finger? Or preeq? Or even food like cucumber? Mind yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Egein(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2018
SUNDICOS:
This not topic suitable on Sunday morning like thus, meanwhile we can't derives nature.
Idio.t. No be God create vagina?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Rollitout: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Clean

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Rollitout: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2018
modsfucker:

My wife's does not have any odour... Very fresh cheesy

I need a practical comfirmation 1st before I believe
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Munzy14(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Its funny na
She has P:-Xssy but she dey ask Us......
It means her own smells and thats why she wanna know if its normal
Lol, dats a huge turn-off for me o. She should go and see a gynaecologist.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Egein:

How can you say the vagina doesn't deal with anything from outside? What of finger? Or preeq? Or even food like cucumber? Mind yourself!
does the vagina deal with finger, preeq and cucumber the same way a mouth deals with bread and ogusu?

dont just reply my comment cause you see so many Likes on it. thats envy not brains.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by oshe11: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Munzy14:

Lol, dats a huge turn-off for me o. She should go and see a gynaecologist.
Lol......

Some Yoruba dude prefer smelly pussy sha....

I mean if they like Ijebu garri because of its smell, why wouldnt dey prefer smelly pussy?

Later she go dey vex say her bf no dey give her headcheesy
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2018
SUNDICOS:
dude this topic is 2 days old
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by modsfucker: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2018
Rollitout:

I need a practical comfirmation 1st before I believe

undecided
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by HolyTitus(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:
He has always been okay sir.
i know ma'am but that wasn't what i meant..... I'm angry with you now sef
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by ariesbull: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2018
Ishilove:
I don't understand why it is men commenting more on this thread than women. See as they are making noise as if they have vaginas

Nne

Vagina is the main thing and we have mastered the art of knowing the perfect ikpu aka toto
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2018
mimimile93:
pain pill is cheap ediot
Dear retárd, please stop missing your doses.

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2018
Alariiwo:

It is when they UnCloth you'll know.. usually it's their boyfriends or tight friends that bring it to their notice.

You know it's a hole and can breed trillions of microbes at the same time.

We've heard stories of women that remained single due to this condition. Once it starts, it is very difficult to go away just like mouth and body odour.
Spot on
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2018
iamSi:
Gravely dead is nice, it's BoreHole decayed... But If I may ask sir. Does it have a particular smell or it defers? Some smell like dung, some like soak away and some smell like water what's up with that could you please enlighten me sir
It should be fair trace of fish and fair trace of egg-white.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2018
mideactive:

Hmmmm!bros he u take knw? smiley

That's y I said close friends na, we close like that.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by rOsy247(f): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:
Yes. Wash the labia well.
Also clean up when you pee use water.
For women that are sexually active you wash inside the vagina to remove sperm residue.

If you don't have std just follow the step above and you are good.

On point

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by jtofineme(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2018
boiz2men:
This your friend should create a thread for herself na.
grin
she is the friend
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Uglymugg: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
. I am in the business of vaginas

What does this mean? You sell vagina?

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2018
Martin0:

sorry nor vex, I wan ask question ooo!

nor vex oo abeg, I dey wonder weitin be the work Of The gynecologist? I mean is he just going to give una drugs or what?
Well they're experts in reproductive organs so they're more likely to be able to pinpoint the problem
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Uglymugg: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Small boy! You don know “da tin”! cheesy

I'v3 been looking for this song.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by polosky: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I swear I can never give head, Na na na, not after having my left finger smell of fish for more than 3 days just for fingering one girl
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by virago(f): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
Odour means unpleasant smell....

So its not possible...

Odour doesn't necessarily mean it has to be unpleasant but stench definitely means it is unpleasant
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by ozento: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2018
fineboynl:
lol, a package vagina doesn't smell, I know what I am saying . there are some classic girls that knows how to package their vagina before visiting a guy. you wont hear or notice any smell in the room except you put your nose in their vagina or you put your finger inside and small your finger. I'm talking from experience but I don't know how they do it. but its very possible.
on point
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Martin0(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2018
trustyshoess:

Well they're experts in reproductive organs so they're more likely to be able to pinpoint the problem

so wait ooo! so person go naked for their front and open their legs before them go work... or what

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.