Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (91681 Views)

Do You Have A Smelly Vagina? Not To Worry, We Got You Covered!!! / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by newbie2018: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all
can I see the Pucci in question?

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by lielbree: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
No it's not possible. The vagina has its natural sent. But it's not offensive.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sinola(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all

all the one i don see have good soothing fragrance tho except one.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by OdogwuMike(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=fineboynl post=69563797]lol, a package vagina doesn't smell, I know what I am saying . there are some classic girls that knows how to package their vagina before visiting a guy. you want hear or notice any smell in the room except you put your nose in their vagina or you put your finger inside and small your finger. I'm talking from experience but I don't know how they do it. but its very possible.

@bolded, so some smell so bad that it can be heard. Please tell me more embarassed
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by tunary(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
If you wash your armpits the smell will go away but after some hours the smell will return gradually, that's how v gi na is
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Alariiwo: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Swargu:
I have alot of female friends that don't have vaginal odour

It is when they UnCloth you'll know.. usually it's their boyfriends or tight friends that bring it to their notice.

You know it's a hole and can breed trillions of microbes at the same time.

We've heard stories of women that remained single due to this condition. Once it starts, it is very difficult to go away just like mouth and body odour.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Lexusgs430: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:

Vagina has a natural odour, but an offensive odour is the problem.....

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
DonroxyII:
Excuse me Mrs Nairaland tchatchatcha , Dafuq carry women and walk away .... Is that how they treat you in your hood, Now I understand you better !
The fact that you carried the vagina doesn't mean you have exclusive knowledge than those who don't !! ....
When some guys are dissecting you, You will think they have PhD in Woman anatomy and Physiology !

The Op simply mean Offensive odour and "smell" in the context of the Op is Nigerian English of Offensive odour .... No need for English class here ..... A neat Vagina's worst smell is urea or cum (female juice) but when you perceived that rotten fish smell that never leave your brain for 3/4 days , that is "smelly vagina" !!
I don't have to be a carrier of vagina to know this, I have first hand experience in both !
If you've ever slept with a girl whose vagina smelt like rotten fish or fresh fish then she was with an infection. No normal vagina smells like that, though, the vagina has it's natural smell. I'm more concerned about those of who said said the vagina doesn't smell, and even girls sef are saying that. Why won't something that structured smell naturally?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
I Am JUst AsKIng fOR a fRIEnd.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Glorylynn: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Radiant1020:

What kinda disgusting comment is this?

No mind am e no fit write English well ni.abeg forgive am grin
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by thesaint24(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:

I don't think it's possible. All vaginas, I think, have same odour. Some vaginas do av very offensive odour as a result of infections. I'm not a doctor. Just talking from experience. I've sampled quite a number of them because I'm a certified vagina sucker.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by QamQalito(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I swear I can never give head, Na na na, not after having my left finger smell of fish for more than 3 days just for fingering one girl
Coz you've got that inbuilt guilty of Fish smell grin
samuelchimmy:
I swear I can never give head, Na na na, not after having my left finger smell of fish for more than 3 days just for fingering one girl
Coz you've got that inbuilt guilty of Fish smell
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Hotguy27: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:

I know you are not asking for a friend.

However, I want to educate you on what can cause smelly vagina.
1. If you are growing pubic hair. This can make that place smell especially when you do not wash it well or take your bath at least twice a day.
2. Infection can cause bad odour. Go for swap test and treat any infection.
3. If you are a dirty type it will definitely smell. Contrary to what many people think, most clean looking ladies are dirty, smelly and unorganized. How do you think your vg will not smell when your bed sheets, clothes, undies, hairdo and underarms are all dirty and smelly?

Check yourself well. You must be guilty of any of the above if not all.
Thank me later
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Glorylynn: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Radiant1020:

fineboynl:
lol, a package vagina doesn't smell, I know what I am saying . there are some classic girls that knows how to package their vagina before visiting a guy. you want hear or notice any smell in the room except you put your nose in their vagina or you put your finger inside and small your finger. I'm talking from experience but I don't know how they do it. but its very possible.

What kinda disgusting comment is this?

No mind am e no fit write English well ni.abeg forgive am grin
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Curry30: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
It is very possible. It depends on many factors notably hygiene & hormones

I have a friend whose Southern Girly area smells like flowery petals. Such a lovely aroma.

The babe is neat. Maintains decent hygiene.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by 1Sharon(f): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarahade:
Yes. Wash the labia well.
Also clean up when you pee use water.
For women that are sexually active you wash inside the vagina to remove sperm residue.

If you don't have std just follow the step above and you are good.

Dont spread misinformation here. You aren't supposed to wash inside ur vagina. Cos that's how you get infections. Washing the vulva with simple soap is enough.

I'm sure you have probably had a lot of yeast infections and wonder why

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by chakula: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
what a wonderful thread?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by chakula: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
1Sharon:

Dont spread misinformation here. You aren't supposed to wash inside ur vagina. Cos that's how you get infections. Washing the vulva with simple soap is enough

Responses from a genuine source.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Alariiwo: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hotguy27:

I know you are not asking for a friend.

However, I want to educate you on what can cause smelly vagina.
1. If you are growing pubic hair. This can make that place smell especially when you do not wash it well or take your bath at least twice a day.
2. Infection can cause bad odour. Go for swap test and treat any infection.
3. If you are a dirty type it will definitely smell. Contrary to what many people think, most clean looking ladies are dirty, smelly and unorganized. How do you think your vg will not smell when your bed sheets, clothes, undies, hairdo and underarms are all dirty and smelly?

Check yourself well. You must be guilty of any of the above if not all.
Thank me later

It's not always about neatness as you stated.

Some very neat ones still stink down there. They have the money and the time to bath 5 times a day but still have the offensive odour.

The evil ones use it to punish their victims too.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by mideactive: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Swargu:
I have alot of female friends that don't have vaginal odour

Hmmmm!bros he u take knw? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarahade:
For women that are sexually active you wash inside the vagina to remove sperm residue.

LOL, THIS IS MADNESS. YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE IF LADIES SHOULD WASH WITH VIN... OR HARPIC. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Hotguy27: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Alariiwo:

It's not always about neatness as you stated.

Some very neat ones still stink down there. They have the money and the time to bath 5 times a day but still have the offensive odour.

The evil ones use it to punish their victims too.
Evil ones?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Buffalowings3(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
Male precum has the same smell as a healthy vagina.

shocked shocked shocked

cool cool
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by AbuEzeFemi(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
get a life
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by biggy26: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarahade:

You're are damaging your vagina gradually. Whatever you mean by wash inside the vagina is wrong!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Alariiwo: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
chakula:

Responses from a genuine source.

She is right.. ladies aren't meant to wash the inside part of their vaginas with soap cos it's self cleansing. YES, the vagina cleans itself..

Soap will only cause infections or even cervical cancer.. wash the outer part and rinse the remaining with water.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by WeirdWolf: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
samuelchimmy:

Chai, broda, u na real totoman.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Rinato(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:
as you fine reach your toto dey smell. sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by phone5: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
fineboynl:
lol, a package vagina doesn't smell, I know what I am saying . there are some classic girls that knows how to package their vagina before visiting a guy. you want hear or notice any smell in the room except you put your nose in their vagina or you put your finger inside and small your finger. I'm talking from experience but I don't know how they do it. but its very possible.
understand b topic first(trash)
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
very possible. the more sexual partner the more the smell. sperm residue putrefies in the vagina. the more sexual partners the more the smell.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by 1Sharon(f): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Alariiwo:

It is when they UnCloth you'll know.. usually it's their boyfriends or tight friends that bring it to their notice.

You know it's a hole and can breed trillions of microbes at the same time.

We've heard stories of women that remained single due to this condition. Once it starts, it is very difficult to go away just like mouth and body odour.

The vagina has ALOT of bacteria. That is how it's supposed to be
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by QualityHealthCa: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
ideally the vagina is a self-cleaning organ and since itself it doesnt sweat or deal with anything from outside (like the mouth that deals with food and that makes it smell), the vagina must not smell. then again we were created to walk around naked with air freelly flowing, clothes and panties mean there is going to be a problem. usually a well kept vagina will have a smell thats pheromone/hormone filled and will turn anyone on. (same like the armpits of a man after a bath). however an unpleasant ordor must be taken to the doctor. a man's dick is a stick meaning disease will be outside mostly, however since the vagina is hole, it means all blisters etc are INSIDE the hole, and their presence is causing the terrible smell.

Majority of your statements are makimg me believe in God's existence once again...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.