Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? (1005 Views)

Cost(estimate) Of Clearing Cars With Grimaldi Or Sallaum @ Tincan -2020 / What's The Best Bank For Opening A Domiciliary Account? / Costs For Opening A Bet9ja Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? by ojasweb(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hi Nairalanders, i have been doing some research about the cost of setting up a virtual reality gaming center, however i can't find good information especially for Nigerians.

Anyone with good information about the setup cost and other requirements should please educate me.

lalasticlala your help needed.
Re: What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
You want to copy and then paste on your blog!?

Then you ask people to pay for the business plan?

Na so!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? by ojasweb(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
You want to copy and then paste on your blog!?

Then you ask people to pay for the business plan?

Na so!

Thank you for your comment. Kindly move to next thread.
Re: What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
ojasweb:

Thank you for your comment. Kindly move to next thread.

I won't move, and I am gonna make sure that no one helps you...

Go our in the street and make your own research...

Bullshir!
Re: What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? by ojasweb(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I won't move, and I am gonna make sure that no one helps you...

Go our in the street and make your own research...

Bullshir!

LOL. Guy if you know am abeg share some info. This na business. No let me spend this money on irrelevant things.
Re: What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
ojasweb:

LOL. Guy if you know am abeg share some info. This na business. No let me spend this money on irrelevant things.

Wanted to write on the same thing. I will conduct an interview tomorrow, so you can check up.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
BuyAnything:
I have a business plan in setting up a VR center for sale. You will find all the necessary requirements as well as contact. A client just complete setting up his own recently.

You can call or whatsapp via 0905 986 6289 I can share the Video of the VR center.

Na so... It is not difficult Mr Man... Lol

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy In Bulk Boxers, Singlet And Bodies. / Stockfish And Ogbono, Dried Fish And Dried Prawn Business / Amazon Mturk Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.