Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office (39153 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
I wish Nigerians can let go of 97% and 5% mentality, religious and tribal sentiments and vote this man as President.

He is educated, Not religiously sentimental (he is a Grail Message member), true anti corruption agent (he once sacked his commissioner friend in his cabinet because he bought a Hummer SUV with government funds), he transformed Calabar (imagine beautiful environments and tourist sites and the USD we can earn, he is relatively YOUNG, he is highly intelligent and so on...

SMH, if only Goodluck Jonathan implemented the National Conference document, Nigeria would have been better but in this structure of governance, we need a nationalist like Donald Duke. Maybe he would bring about the needed change we need to grow sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by Rajahbite(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Better a young Duke than any retired pensioner(s)
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by Alva2018: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
he went for sightseeing

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by MrRichmond: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yesterday, I went to YouTube and watched some of Donald Duke's latest videos where he addresses several Nigerian problems while proffering his solutions.
I must confess, this man is really intelligent and has some great ideas on how we can progress as a nation. However, I am yet to see him take a strong stand on restructuring, this is the strata upon which other developmental concepts should be based on.

We need to restructure, it is crucial to the survivability of Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by SEONaijaExpert: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Linda looking like a truly preggy woman
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by itsandi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Interesting
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by opribo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
As the matter is now, any one seen around her is a likely suspect since she has refused to announce the father of her unborn child.
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by Ayodele92: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrRichmond:
Yesterday, I went to YouTube and watched some of Donald Duke's latest videos where he addresses several Nigerian problems while proffering his solutions.
I must confess, this man is really intelligent and has some great ideas on how we can progress as a nation. However, I am yet to see him take a strong stand on restructuring, this is the strata upon which other developmental concepts should be based on.

We need to restructure, it is crucial to the survivability of Nigeria.
[color=#990000][/color]I believe restructuring the country is the only way we can achieve meaningful development. However, most of the aspirants wants to exercise full presidential power like their predecessors and that's y most of them aren't talking about it except Atiku (but we dont know how sincere he is)

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
From my observation in that photos, that Donald guy is chyking aunty Linda grin

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by CharleyBright(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
I am morenthan convinced that Donald Duke will make a better President.
He is Young. He is intelligent and erudite. He is a firm leader. He is a tecnocrat and visonary. And he has good international business connections that will help transform Nigeria if given the chance.
He brought Cross River State from almost zero to become the cynosure of eyes in his 8years as Governor. Some of his legacies are still working for the state.

And electing him as President will make far more sense than giving the occupant of Aso Rock a 2nd Term

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by asawanathegreat(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Nice one from Oprah of Africa.

una no go kill us for this platform oo

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by dlawnoni: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Mediapreneur meets Tourismpreneur....if you know, you know. cool

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
where is d signature?
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by DECENCY3: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Setting the pace for media campaign

Sense fall on you[code][/code]
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
naijaguy123456:

where u get ds? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by Eberex(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gosh! I almost thought i read Donald Trump!! That was why I opened the post.

Mtchewww........walk out
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by cytell56: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former Cross Rivers state governor, Donald Duke, today, paid a visit to blogger, Linda Ikeji's Lekki office today and he has talked about it on his Instagram page.

He shared photos with her and wrote;

"Today I met @officiallindaikeji and her intelligent team at her very impressive studio in lagos. Her latest venture is a testament to the versatility of the Nigerian entrepreneur and from what I saw today, she’s just getting started.
#EveryoneMatters
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/donald-duke-talks-about-his-visit-to-linda-ikejis-office.html

That's a lazy Nigerian youth!!!
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by lloyds(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is it blogging that gave this woman all this luxurious office, house cars etc. . Hmm
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by Naijawebmaster: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
dlawnoni:
where is d signature?

Kindly check my profile.
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by obowunmi(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Wicked man.
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by oceandivee(m): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2018
beautiful people grin
make more money by clicking on adverts, you will never regret doing so, you can check out my signature
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by ideylaff: 12:53am On Jul 21, 2018
CharleyBright:
I am morenthan convinced that Donald Duke will make a better President.
He is Young. He is intelligent and erudite. He is a firm leader. He is a tecnocrat and visonary. And he has good international business connections that will help transform Nigeria if given the chance.
He brought Cross River State from almost zero to become the cynosure of eyes in his 8years as Governor. Some of his legacies are still working for the state.

And electing him as President will make far more sense than giving the occupant of Aso Rock a 2nd Term

Please dont be fooled Donald is a chopping man... he still has a few of his apartments in Lagos under AMCON... watch.....

Can you be that long in PDP and be a genuine guy.....

He is the reason Tinapa is what it is today.... he refused a phased approach to develop but spent all money on the project

Today please tell me what Tinapa is doing.... making a loss year after year...

No visitors except government patronage and they don't even pay on time...

Don't be fooled by Donald's English.... His wife represents him on the UBA board based on the Cross River money they have laundered to the bank.

https://www.ubagroup.com/mc/bio?id=20121118082846pmdskepvjj

http://punchng.com/im-my-husbands-manager-onari-duke/

He grew up with Aliko and they still remain good friends so I expect Dangote to spend some money on his Presidential bid......
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by dan8real(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2018
please where didi you carry all this news from ha nigeria
ideylaff:

Please dont be fooled Donald is a chopping man... he still has a few of his apartments in Lagos under AMCON... watch.....

Can you be that long in PDP and be a genuine guy.....

He is the reason Tinapa is what it is today.... he refused a phased approach to develop but spent all money on the project

Today please tell me what Tinapa is doing.... making a loss year after year...

No visitors except government patronage and they don't even pay on time...

Don't be fooled by Donald's English.... His wife represents him on the UBA board based on the Cross River money they have laundered to the bank.

https://www.ubagroup.com/mc/bio?id=20121118082846pmdskepvjj

http://punchng.com/im-my-husbands-manager-onari-duke/

He grew up with Aliko and they still remain good friends so I expect Dangote to spend some money on his Presidential bid......

Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by ideylaff: 1:35am On Jul 21, 2018
dan8real:
please where didi you carry all this news from ha nigeria

I know Donald wella also it’s in the public domain that Tinapa was not planned well. It was built on borrowed money with a view that equity partners will cover debt and the state will reduce it equity.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/06/cross-river-govt-lose-tinapa-ecowas-bank-debt/

It back fired

http://punchng.com/tinapa-a-n60bn-investment-gone-moribund/

Onari Dukes dad was rich no doubt, he used to be sole importer of Uncle Bens rice back in the day but when Duke became Governor their level of money was upgraded.

Don’t get me wrong compared to others Donald duke is a saint, intellectually sound and very modest in every way
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by baby124: 2:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Linda is not wearing the fake engagement ring again. Good for her. Own your life girl.
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by johnkelechi(m): 3:24am On Jul 21, 2018
naijaguy123456:

��
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by Sabadon(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2018
and who thinks d last guy in d last pic looks like don jazzy or is my eyes deceiving me
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by holyeye1989(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2018
The Gal belly Don show full full
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by madjune(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Duke will use Naija money to buy power bike.
Re: Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office by Chimok: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Godwin978:
this is not right at All, Donald fall my hand how can an ex governer be the one to visit Linda ikeji,which should be done by Linda, not good at all,

Iti mpataka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Ali Baba "President Buhari Cannot Take Decisive Actions" / Funke Akindele Shares Her Wedding Photo (Throwback) / Mercy Eke Thanks Cubana Chief Priest, Celebrities & Others For Their Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.