Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? (1330 Views)

I Have Free WIFI At My Disposal. Give Me Links To Download Programming Tutorials / Creating Best Programming Tutorials For Africans - Need Feedback / Programming Tutorials (100% Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? by sparkle6(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
I dont fancy his tutorials
Re: How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? by Ayo081(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Very good for beginners, why don't you like his videos??
Re: How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
i started my java programming with his video tutorials early last year and i can say the dude is great. i downloaded all his android and javafx tutorials that i still use as reference in my codes till today. but don't limit your learning to his own because most of his videos are above 3years which may not be with the latest updates of the technology you are using.
Re: How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
sparkle6:
I dont fancy his tutorials
search edureka on yt and get what you. dont limit your learning to theirs, you cn get lots of good tutorial on yt if you can search. the most important part of programming is get diff ebooks from diff authors on a language, that wil help as well.
Re: How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? by sparkle6(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
he just scraps the surface of the tin. its not indepth. He adds way to much irrelavancies, beating round the bush.
Re: How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? by Maj196(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
He's a great online tutor... You just have to be patient with his teachings.
Re: How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? by SetrakusRa(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Perfect for beginners. Use to like them, but don't fancy them much now..
Re: How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? by DeLaker(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
he is very good, most especially for beginners... I've learnt from him very much well

(1) (Reply)

Smart Hotel(hotel Management System) / What Programming Language Did You Learn First? / Update : Anti Spam SMS & Call Android App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.