Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (7783 Views)

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Youngherry(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
your explanation was good, but you never mentioned when you were both kissing and cuddling until konji start work.....

If you really dont want sex in your relationship, then dont run into a relationship until you are ready...... Being a man is not easy and controling konji is not easy too
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ritylove(f): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
jumiasalesguy3:
When next you meet another assumed perfect guy. Tell him I don't want your money and I am not ready for sex. I just want to form a bond and be a friend. Please mean this words when you say them. Sex and relationship go hand in hand. Will be happy if your man isn't moved by your presence no erection nothing even when you are naked. Nigeria girls should understand that RELATIONSHIP is almost impossible without sex or sexual advances. Nigerian guys please learn to come out blunt and stop giving all of us bad names.
When I invite a girl over I make it clear sex will be involve, if she says she doesn't want then we end it or meet in open places. Don't go testing your 'control meter' just to impress the lady. Even if she enjoys the sex after you persuaded her into it , she will still place the blame on you and label you all sort of names. With my bluntness I get enough sex with no bad labels.
meaning sex is the sole reason or your main aim in a relationship
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ChristianNorth: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
savvy12:
No Nigerian guy can date without sex.
That's the reason why I keeping breaking up with most of my boyfriends.
Even if they don't spend penny on you,they will still demand sex from you.
The worst thing that can happen to you is going to a guy's house without having sex in mind.Most of them lack self control and behave like dogs.
Just meet in an open place and not in his house because he might end up raping you one day.

A guy that is not serious with you will leave immediately you tell him you don't want sex.But the serious ones will be okay with it,as far they like you.
And please don't demand anything from them.once you accept 1 kobo from men,they will think you owe them sex and may even force it on you.
That's how one forced me to accept a plate of pepper soup and malt from him and after that he requested that we visit a hotel and sleep together.
I told him that there are many sluts in the hotel,that he should go and hire one.

So you are telling us you are a virgin?

At the boldened, did he forced you to accept the plate in your house?

If you didn't intend to turn him to an ATM machine, why did you go out with him?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ChristianNorth: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
ritylove:
Apart from sex what can bring to the table?
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by jumiasalesguy3: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Meaning sex is a very crucial aspect that I take time to thoroughly trash it. That way I don't receive the victim card game. If I'm looking for who to hang out and spend quality time with, my friends are there both gender. The difference between my friends and my lover is SEX.
ritylove:

1 Like

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ritylove(f): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
cruchenutii:
It's like buying a car without driving it, Its that simple.
and this one made me speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
ritylove:
so you would encourage your sister to sleep with each and every guy she dates, same guys will still go around calling her names like shes a hoe, shes cheap after fufilling his desires
If that's all you can get from this post then you are even below women, Your mental acuity is below retardation level. Which part of you are booring and unromantic as fvck don't you understand? Can you maintain an intellectual conversation or even start one for that matter. Abeg no drag me come this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Admin401:
Nigerian girls are very boring and unromantic. Sometimes I wonder whats the point of even dating in Nigeria. If you take away sex, what else can she give?

Look at what you've written; you went to a guy's house and all you could talk about is what he did for you, how lady-like he treated you while you just sat there with your warm hole gesticulating below. Smh

Make I no talk to much
U just finished that lady with ur quote.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Encoreunltd(m): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Zee World is a family network catering to the needs of everyone in the family. Indians have nasty unprotected sex which is why they are 1.324 billion indians by 2016.

If you are not sexually attracted to the dude don't lead him on. Men are sexual being respect that. We're wired differently from women.

ritylove:
So i taught i i finally met this Mr perfect, though i kind of liked him from the start but i never gave in, to me he seemed more of a player so i ignorantly declined all advances he made towards me even when i liked him i actually wanted to know how serious he was or he was just trying to make me out as another regular girl but quite suprising he neva gave up kept pushing till the very last moment i finally gave in,on a condition of no sex relationship which he gladly accepeted he Quoted SEX IS NOT EVERTHING I LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART.Smiles

My first visit to his apartment was tremendous he treated me like a queen, made me feel at home he was nice throughout i started feeling i was wrong about him at first because his reasoning and carefully crafted out chioce of words where just too good to be true everything about my stay was perfect after which he took me home and dropped me at my place.

It was on a friday morning he called and asked me if i will be free so he can come pick me up which i agreed, just after i closed from work got home freshened up i called him, said he was on his way,so we got to his place everything was normal at forst but right before we went to sleep there he goes,he acted like a wild dog everything about him seemed to change within the climps of an eye sure i did refuse him of his desire he suddenly became angry he neva said a word till the next day which he dropped me at my place before leaving for work now he be sending me all sort of messages that i dont love him nor care about him and that am taking him for a fool how wrong he was

now my question now is

can a nigeria guy date a girl without sex

or is there anything wrong in dating a girl without sex why cant our relationship be like what i see in zee world movies just because you bought her some gift paid her transport doesnt entitle you free acess to sex or is there something else am missing

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by 2kurupt(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2018
coolscott:

My partner and I are both not engaging until we get married (very soon) and we are happy with it. It is God's prescription.
I am a guy.

I know one of my friends in school who surely did the same

Speak for yourself only bro, else you only sound gullible.

An African proverb goes thus; "The pregnant monkey said she can't vouch for the baby on her back but only for that still in it's stomach".

1 Like

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by donbachi(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2018
YES...if na one mama and papa born dem.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by BlairRachi(f): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2018
or is there something else am missing
Yes ooo ur missing a lot
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by crunchyg: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
ritylove:
So i taught i i finally met this Mr perfect, though i kind of liked him from the start but i never gave in, to me he seemed more of a player so i ignorantly declined all advances he made towards me even when i liked him i actually wanted to know how serious he was or he was just trying to make me out as another regular girl but quite suprising he neva gave up kept pushing till the very last moment i finally gave in,on a condition of no sex relationship which he gladly accepeted he Quoted SEX IS NOT EVERTHING I LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART.Smiles

My first visit to his apartment was tremendous he treated me like a queen, made me feel at home he was nice throughout i started feeling i was wrong about him at first because his reasoning and carefully crafted out chioce of words where just too good to be true everything about my stay was perfect after which he took me home and dropped me at my place.

It was on a friday morning he called and asked me if i will be free so he can come pick me up which i agreed, just after i closed from work got home freshened up i called him, said he was on his way,so we got to his place everything was normal at forst but right before we went to sleep there he goes,he acted like a wild dog everything about him seemed to change within the climps of an eye sure i did refuse him of his desire he suddenly became angry he neva said a word till the next day which he dropped me at my place before leaving for work now he be sending me all sort of messages that i dont love him nor care about him and that am taking him for a fool how wrong he was

now my question now is

or is there anything wrong in dating a girl without sex why cant our relationship be like what i see in zee world movies just because you bought her some gift paid her transport doesnt entitle you free acess to sex or is there something else am missing

Well I think in my own opinion, you are the problem here, I will tell you why
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ritylove(f): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
crunchyg:

Well I think in my own opinion, you are the problem here, I will tell you why
why
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by crunchyg: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2018
ritylove:
why
You still want to know why, who would sleep with a beautiful girl like you and still have control of his senses? So put the blame on you
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by crunchyg: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2018
ritylove:
why
And by the way, Abia state girls are always beautiful so I am not surprised that you are this charming.
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by ritylove(f): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2018
crunchyg:

And by the way, Abia state girls are always beautiful so I am not surprised that you are this charming
and how did you know my state of origin...hmm hope this not someone who knows me in person
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by cyrielo(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2018
You still haven't answered the question on what value you bring to the relationship @ritylove
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by crunchyg: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
ritylove:
and how did you know my state of origin...hmm hope this not someone who knows me in person
hahahaha, let's talk offline, on phone
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by crunchyg: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
ritylove:

Nwannem Nwanyi
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 27, 2018
savvy12:
The worst thing that can happen to you is going to a guy's house without having sex in mind.Most of them lack self control and behave like dogs.
Just meet in an open place and not in his house because he might end up raping you one day.

A guy that is not serious with you will leave immediately you tell him you don't want sex.But the serious ones will be okay with it,as far they like you.
And please don't demand anything from them.once you accept 1 kobo from men,they will think you owe them sex and may even force it on you.
That's how one forced me to accept a plate of pepper soup and malt from him and after that he requested that we visit a hotel and sleep together.
I told him that there are many sluts in the hotel,that he should go and hire one.
Did he force it down your throat?
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by bayocanny: 2:43am On Jul 27, 2018
savvy12:

sorry about your encounter with the guy, but all men are not the same. have tried no sex in a relationship ish, the girl later cheated on me sexually after 3years of our courtship.
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2018
savvy12:

you have said it all....this is the truth...anyone who live by this rules will have little to worry about
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Fourwinds: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2018
Maychang:
My Opinion.
IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR SEX, DONT DATE.
IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR SEX, DONT SLEEP OVER
The soup you will not eat, dont taste it
true talk
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by Nickymezor(f): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by KingNom(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
There are several couples who courted without sex and got married

The thing is flee every appearance of evil such as being alone together in a private place, avoid stirring up ur hormones through sexual touches etc.

Also, why do you date? Is it for marriage or just for d fun of it? If it's for marriage, let God's Spirit lead you to His choice, then follow the steps outlined above with continued good counsel from trusted church elders
Re: Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex by essentialone(m): 2:16am On Sep 01, 2018
ritylove:

now my question now is

How can you of all people ask this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.