Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

3w LED Bulb At Total Give Away Prize!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3w LED Bulb At Total Give Away Prize!!! (998 Views)

Buy Energy Saving Bulb At Wholesales Price / Buy Energy Saving Bulb At Wholesales Price / Be The Next Startupper Of The Year Or The Top Female Entrepreneur At Total Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3w LED Bulb At Total Give Away Prize!!! by lovetterrison(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello fam,

We having 10cartons of 3watts LED energy saving bulbs for give away prizes at reasonable price even if you want to resell them. Each cartons comes with 100pieces each.

Features of the the bulb; it comes with a high power SMD light output frosted cover which produces a great light output. It is aethestically and intelligently designed to reduce energy consumption by up to 80%.maintenance free of 50000hrs of use, it gives out a huge wide beam angle perfect for indoor lighting such as homes, besdroom, living room, hallways, hotels, kitchen, studio etc.

Kindly contact ASAP if interested
We are coonsttuction company that used the bulb for a housing project so we are disposing the rest cheaply up to a half container.
Kindly sent a dm if interested
Cheers
Re: 3w LED Bulb At Total Give Away Prize!!! by lovetterrison(m): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Pictures

Re: 3w LED Bulb At Total Give Away Prize!!! by moag(m): 4:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Hi,am interested. my e-mail is on hold now but my number is 07033 874614.How much per carton? let talk and your number to discuss.
Re: 3w LED Bulb At Total Give Away Prize!!! by lovetterrison(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
moag:
Hi,am interested. my e-mail is on hold now but my number is 07033 874614.How much per carton? let talk and your number to discuss.
Okay bro ..I will call I ASAP... I base in abuja tho
Re: 3w LED Bulb At Total Give Away Prize!!! by MikeBetty(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Are You In The Business, I Want To Open Lighting Retail Business. How Much Is The Price list Of Different Types Of LED Bulbs.
Re: 3w LED Bulb At Total Give Away Prize!!! by lovetterrison(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
MikeBetty:
Are You In The Business, I Want To Open Lighting Retail Business. How Much Is The Price list Of Different Types Of LED Bulbs.
just send me an email still have 4 carton left

(1) (Reply)

Get Any Book You Want Online For N500! / What Business Can I Start With 50k In Lagos / Investor Needed To Become Partner/co-owner Of A Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.