Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom (75515 Views)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Biography: Net Worth, Age, Wife, Children, Airports, House / Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / MEET Nigerian ‘ogun State Boy’ ADEBAYO OGUNLESI, Owner Of 5 Airports In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2018
CocoaOla:
Nigerians and misplaced priority We here arguing about someone that owns 4 airport in UK why yours in your country is rusting away why can't we discuss on how to make it a world class.
I wonder oo!! some of them are praying and hopping that they will own 4 Airports too just by hopping and praying..
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by eyinjuege: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Bidobado:

There are countless people like Ogunlesi from Nigeria who are doing well all over the world. The host countries, especially England and America know this, but it's not in their nature to give a black man credit for positive things. Any black man being celebrated as this man, definitely took the initiative and broke the glass ceiling without any fear.
However, Ogunlesi and his types will never have anything to do with the Zoo, littered with animals who have never evolved.

To be honest, there are many Nigerians doing well legitimately abroad, and being celebrated.
It's so painful that we have failed ourselves as a country. Why can't we demand good leadership, otherwise fight for it with everything in us?
It pains me so much when some of these whites, other Africans and African Americans insult our country and harrass some of our country men. We contribute a lot legitimately to their society, though its because they have a good system in place where you can thrive without resorting to crime.
Why cant we produce such an enviromnent where we can thrive?
Do you know what a country like UK can do with a quarter of Nigeria's natural resources? They have nothing in terms of natural resources, nada. Yet they are still able to generate wealth from their human resources alone. I know they gained a lot of wealth from colonizing us, but that was before the oil and other resources were discovered.
We need to start thinking deeply in Nigeria o, I don tire for our mata.
We have resources, we have the manpower, ha a what more do we need? Is it until God comes down to fix the country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by eyinjuege: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2018
iluvpomo:
Does it change the fact that DJT thinks the Nigeria is a shithole?? Does Dr. Adebayo Ogunlesi even live in Nigeria or have any sizable investments in Nigeria? DJT had him as an advisor NOT because of Nigeria but for Ogunlesi business acumen in the US and the UK. DJT thinks Nigeria is a shithole - period cheesy

Majority of people worldwide think Donald Trump is an idiot, even majority of his country men. He has dragged the office of the president of America in the mud, he is not respected and has demystified that office and country.
Please kindly Google idiot and see who's name and face comes up.
So why would any sensible person take his thoughts seriously? If Trump had a way to get into the business atmosphere of Nigeria, and get a hand in the pie of oil, telecoms, he would without skipping a beat.
Afterall he is first a businessman, before president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Oritzy: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2018
gypsey:
What's the definition of Atheist? quit beating about the bush! just tell me what Atheist means, simple! Educate me since you know more than i do. grin

No qualms, if you think i need a Hug i will be glad to Accept a hug from you. okay? unlike you, who can not see how stressed out you may be over becoming rich. grin
Lolz badmouth....Abeg Noor let's hug and forget people were done make theirs.
Am an advocate of Peace but your bad mouth get grade1. Safe man. At least we both learnt from each other
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Skmoda360(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2018
kasheemawo:
Yoruba Muslim amaka cheesy
Does that name sound like a Yoruba Muslim, dumb ass?
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Revolva(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2018
wait una mean say dis man own airport
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2018
kasheemawo:
Yoruba Muslim amaka cheesy

And who told you he is a Muslim?
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:
Lolz badmouth....Abeg Noor let's hug and forget people were done make theirs.
Am an advocate of Peace but your bad mouth get grade1. Safe man. At least we both learnt from each other
cheers!!! grin grin i am glad you find it funny. take care.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:
This is a Product of hard-work and grace.

God I no want too much

A flourishing business
A house and two cars
1 for wife and 1 for myself

These I pray thee. Amen
consider it done my son

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Akpacha(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Jokerman:

What does someone want with at least more than 3 cars?? the money can be used to help and lift people up....
oga u can still have 20cars and still do ur charity work.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Akpacha(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2018
iluvpomo:
Yet you cannot even counter with any point ... go back to sticking your head in your a$$ ... Putin just did the same to Trump grin grin grin
Even his friends at FNN agreed the Trump was Putin's boy at Helsinki ... cheesy
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/18/newt-gingrich-truth-about-trump-putin-and-obama.html
"We are doing great, but the world most dishonest pple, the media are not happy" Donald J. Trump. Prior to the election. Truly world most dishonest pple are still not happy.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by adisababa1234: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
He is from my state but he is a silly man. Hardly can one find any reasonable investment of his in Nigeria save the Ruff n Tumble reportedly owned by his wife. I will always admire Dangote, Adenuga and the likes.

By the way, Lagos state should approach him on the proposed Lekki Airport.

EDIT: His wife is not the owner of Ruff and Tumble.
I can't just believe you called this man silly
but wait oo... what have you done in this life to make different and impact on people??
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2018
shanequeen:
Airport or Airstrip grin

So Gatwick is now an airstrip.

Pèlé.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by kabillionaire(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2018
who i call a role model.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Jakumo(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2018
ttmacoy:
No he does not.

He runs a private equity fund which invests people's money. If I run one of ARM's funds as a fund manager and invest the funds in an airport do I own the airport, no. I am the manager investing the funds on behalf of my investors big difference.

I don't get what tax purposes you are talking about. The fund was started by Credit Suisse and General Electric as a joint venture and he was seconded as CEO of the fund from Credit Suisse where he was a banker.

This correction is understood. Still and all, it is safe to say that Mr. Ogunlesi rose to his pole position in that outfit by virtue of his outstanding qualifications, and his cumulative experience, but NOT due to any "family connections" of the sort that are the norm in Nigeria, for example. In short, Ogunlesi remains the best man for his current job, despite the presence of highly competitive colleagues who would unseat Ogunlesi in a heartbeat, if they could.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by eodavids(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:

God I no want too much

A flourishing business
A house and two cars

These I pray thee. Amen

You need one more car for the school runs, and one additional house for your guests (guest house).

So do not forget

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Nukilia:

Don't dignify stupid people with answers, they just can't understand you. grin grin cheesy
Thanks bro.Next time I will be slow to respond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by jibs4lv(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
We Yorubas are the real Amaka
We Yorubas are the real Developer.

Up Yoruba anywhere in the world !!!

Their fada grin
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by uppermode: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
gypsey:
you are still contradicting yourself, besides Again there is no were i read he had grace, grin grin calm! down! man! i can understand you are desparate to become rich, but take it or leave prayers or waiting for God will not help you!

God doesn't exist. grin i think you are under so much stress, you need a Hug!!
Oga smart thinker,, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. That you choose not to believe in God is your opinion and decision made by you and that has not placed you above or beneath those who choose to belive in him. .........may be you have just started out in philosophy.. Psychology.. . Mysticism..... New thought or whatever you have built your strength on....... Do you know what each individual is doing in his private life...... Do you have to read about everything? May your eyes be open and see
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
uppermode:
Oga smart thinker,, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. That you choose not to believe in God is your opinion and decision made by you and that has not placed you above or beneath those who choose to belive in him. .........may be you have just started out in philosophy.. Psychology.. . Mysticism..... New thought or whatever you have built your strength on....... Do you know what each individual is doing in his private life...... Do you have to read about everything? May your eyes be open and see
This is also your opinion ironically. grin i don't have to Agree with your opinion, grin

thanks! for taking the time to respond to my comments. however your opinion will not change mine, i still say God doesn't exist.

I don't remember stating that i am above anyone, then again it's your opinion, you also think that my eyes are not open, i wonder how you arrived at such conclusions,
Anyway you are entitled to think so too. Ciao!! grin
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by mbz101(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
I called mr adebayo. hulkman. Educated business elite.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by yemex04(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Akpacha:
"We are doing great, but the world most dishonest pple, the media are not happy" Donald J. Trump. Prior to the election. Truly world most dishonest pple are still not happy.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by ttmacoy: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Definitely he has achieved a lot and is a role model for us especially those who want to go into banking and beyond. He rose to head Credit Suisse's global investment bank which is a solid achievement.

Jakumo:

This correction is understood. Still and all, it is safe to say that Mr. Ogunlesi rose to his pole position in that outfit by virtue of his outstanding qualifications, and his cumulative experience, but NOT due to any "family connections" of the sort that are the norm in Nigeria, for example. In short, Ogunlesi remains the best man for his current job, despite the presence of highly competitive colleagues who would unseat Ogunlesi in a heartbeat, if they could.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by raphaeladeyele: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Good for Him & Good for me IJN Amen
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by mercyville: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
FKO81,LZAA will not be able to eat today grin
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by baddosky1: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Seanpizzy10:
Nice

Drake Reacts To Regina Daniels In My Feelings Dance Challenge (Kiki).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j3C82A4qUw

May Devil punish the person who uploaded this video on youtube!

The video keeps repeating in loops without any so-called reaction from Drake! angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by mercyville: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
jibs4lv:
We Yorubas are the real Amaka
We Yorubas are the real Developer.

Up Yoruba anywhere in the world !!!

Their fada grin

You are a bigot.
Be like me.I am not a bigot.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by jibs4lv(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
mercyville:

You are a bigot.
Be like me.I am not a bigot.
I am not a bigot but patriot and loyalist to my dear tribe and country at large, be like me grin
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by LZAA: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
mercyville:
FKO81,LZAA will not be able to eat today grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by DavidEsq(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:

God I no want too much

A flourishing business
A house and two cars

These I pray thee. Amen
Matthew 6:33: "seek FIRST the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and all these things will be added to u".
This is the model or order of priority of our lives. If this is not the order of our lives, then our prayers are and activities are selfish and God don't like selfish. Na so e go dey look u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.