Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom (75522 Views)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Biography: Net Worth, Age, Wife, Children, Airports, House / Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / MEET Nigerian ‘ogun State Boy’ ADEBAYO OGUNLESI, Owner Of 5 Airports In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by chudy144(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
jibs4lv:
We Yorubas are the real Amaka
We Yorubas are the real Developer.

Up Yoruba anywhere in the world !!!

Their fada grin

This is the same thing that keeps tearing us apart
and sending us backward.

Must you bring tribalism into everything in this country?
most you?? Must You
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by jibs4lv(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
chudy144:

This is the same thing that keeps tearing us apart
and sending us backward.

Must you bring tribalism into everything in this country?
most you?? Must You
Shut up , if that report is negative like " the man kill" now , you and your lots will be crying "afonja the skull miner" grin , am happy for good news about my tribal person now and you are typing sermon.

Cry me a river pls , I need to swim.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by iluvpomo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Akpacha:
"We are doing great, but the world most dishonest pple, the media are not happy" Donald J. Trump. Prior to the election. Truly world most dishonest pple are still not happy.
The whole world saw the Helsinki summit speech ... and DJT submitting to Putin like Putin was his daddy .... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by iluvpomo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
eyinjuege:

Majority of people worldwide think Donald Trump is an idiot, even majority of his country men. He has dragged the office of the president of America in the mud, he is not respected and has demystified that office and country.
Please kindly Google idiot and see who's name and face comes up.
So why would any sensible person take his thoughts seriously? If Trump had a way to get into the business atmosphere of Nigeria, and get a hand in the pie of oil, telecoms, he would without skipping a beat.
Afterall he is first a businessman, before president.
Trump is not an idiot. You cannot be an idiot and make billions or win the US presidential elections when the opposition (HRC) outspent Trump almost 2 to 1 grin
He makes his oil money fueled deals with KSA and so has no incentive to work hit Nigeria .... a country he believes is a shithole grin
Google is an algorithm based search engine. Internet enthusiasts can always associate a tag name with an individual and it returns it as the top search ... the same was done with GW Bush .... you googled 'failure' and his name/face came back as the first search item.
Trump is absolutely a businessman first before POTUS and he thinks Nigeria is a shitehole grin
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by iluvpomo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
zykson:
Trump Fired him like he wasthe only one on the team?...he dissolved the team
Exactly - and DJT thinks Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by eyinjuege: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
iluvpomo:

Trump is not an idiot. You cannot be an idiot and make billions or win the US presidential elections when the opposition (HRC) outspent Trump almost 2 to 1 grin
He makes his oil money fueled deals with KSA and so has no incentive to work hit Nigeria .... a country he believes is a shithole grin
Google is an algorithm based search engine. Internet enthusiasts can always associate a tag name with an individual and it returns it as the top search ... the same was done with GW Bush .... you googled 'failure' and his name/face came back as the first search item.
Trump is absolutely a businessman first before POTUS and he thinks Nigeria is a shitehole grin

Hmmmm, Putin must know (in the voice of GEJ)
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Boyooosa(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
PHD = pull him down syndrome , that's typical of our people.
Abi na... May God help us.
Some people can research dirty background like dem no get their own shortcomings but give them 58 yrs, they won't be able to proffer a viable solution to Nigeria's problem...ish!
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Caseless: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Boyooosa:

Abi na... May God help us.
Some people can research dirty background like dem no get their own shortcomings but give them 58 yrs, they won't be able to proffer a viable solution to Nigeria's problem...ish!
most of them haven't been able to proffer solutions to their personal problems - they blame Nigeria for everything wrong with them.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Boyooosa(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Caseless:
most of them haven't been able to proffer solutions to their personal problems - they blame Nigeria for everything wrong with them.

Naxo! I blame them not sha, the blackmailing is the only resort for them to bring food on their table; they eat and their family eat as well. A reduced Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by amarilo: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2018
ttmacoy:
Bayo Ogunlesi is definitely a successful man who we should be proud of, but please let's give accurate information.

He does not own 5 airports, he runs an infrastructure fund that owns the airports. The fund is a private equity venture started by Credit Suisse and GE and he was seconded from Credit Suise where he was an investment banker.
I have told people this countless times.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Floricalcium: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
I observed from this article that it was only 3airports stated:
(1) London City Airport (2) Gatwick Airport (3) Edinburgh Airport
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by James35w: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2020
oplantesd:
Experienced! Is a search block in ticket booking services showing the real price, and it will be possible to buy a ticket there? Or is it easier to search for me, to call where it is necessary, etc.?
Should I use such an airline http://www.ifly.com booking services? I don’t know anything about this at all. Somehow I didn’t have to fly before. I have business in Seattle actually. My boss said to book tickets. So I’m thinking of booking tickets online or calling the airport. Waiting for your advice.
Do these guys provide discounts?
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by truvine(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Horlamidei:
I can proudly say I know this man's family very very well, there house is just opposite our street, his mum knows me very very well b4 she died, from the same local government area and of all there family is a born Christian with focus. I didn't know him personally until Trump era when my mum said this great man is from that family. I was damn shocked!
#LORD make me great so neighbours and people can say this about me too. #Amen

Amen

My sagamite brother

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
No be by chest beating o! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
DuwaRepublic:
No be by chest beating o! grin

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.