Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper (726 Views)

What Can I Drink To Last Long In Bed ( Is Urgent) / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by ProsperOkec: 2:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Guys this is 2:54 I can't sleep. All my goals I set since 2013 I can't achieve any.
Yesterday I was crying. This morning am crying.
I was biten by a snake in d dream.

I was trying to produce a waec past question and my music. They stole my laptop.

I have many goals but I can't achieve any. Guys please talk to me.
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by carrlyleone: 3:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Honestly,suicide is NEVER an option to consider no matter what happened/will happen. Goals?Achieving goals,right?
You not achieving your goals now,does not mean you won't achieve them later,but how do you want to if you get yourself killed now?
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Keep your head straight, keep pushing...
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by Aspiregreat: 3:19am On Jul 21, 2018
This is Life! Lower your expectations, your happiness is first and paramount.
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by OneCorner: 3:33am On Jul 21, 2018
If u mix cement wit sniper nko

3 Likes

Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Like seriously?

Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by Gaspardd(m): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2018
ProsperOkec:
Guys this is 2:54 I can't sleep. All my goals I set since 2013 I can't achieve any.

I was trying to produce a waec past question and my music. They stole my laptop.

Lol, best way is to drink cement plus sniper, then go to a tall building and jump head first. Atleast since uve been sad since 2013, the last min fall will give u some thrilling effect.

On a side note, i used to be sn who doest believe in anything spiritual or metaphysical until i got bitten by a snake in dream and you kno d next two yrs were so bad i was contemplating suicide...anyway i came across a pastor that delivered me.

Point is dont loose hope, God loves u. He really cares but u wont kno, God sees wat u re passin tru and u re not alone cus u re in him and he his in u, all u have to do is believe.
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by Lexusgs430: 4:23am On Jul 21, 2018
ProsperOkec:

It's the living that gets to see their dreams materialise. It's a good thing the snake did not physically bite you.

Life is tough for the majority, but tough times never last, but tough people do...... Are you tough to stand the test of time, or you want to chicken out?
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47am On Jul 21, 2018
ProsperOkec:

PRAYER IS THE KEY.
NEVER GET TIRED OF PRAYING TO GOD.
Something GREAT us coming your way pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by airex(m): 5:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Coward! You think you are the only person on earth who has not achieved set goals? Please help yourself and mix the cement with sniper. U can add gramazole to the mixture.
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by PrincessB1(f): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2018
In life, there are tough times. What makes us a victor is our ability to withstand those tough times and yet press on. Dont look at your present situation but instead look forward at what the future has instore for you. Dont think negatively because life generally ain't a bed of roses but you can make it one.
Try, try, try again and you will get to the peak of breakthrough.
Re-strategise your goal and you will attain success.
When there is life, hope abound.
Remember, you are not alone
Suicide is an invalid option.
OP, don't also forget prayer¤

1 Like

Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2018
ProsperOkec:
I was biten by a snake in d dream .

when village Lalasticlala people are involved grin

Guy if you succeed at this new target, you have achieved a goal in 2018 angry
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by MrWondah(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Search how to commit suicide on Google
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by michlins(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Guy there's no internet wherever you are going. This is the most beautiful thing ever
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by McEphiks(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2018
ProsperOkec:

…IF I PERISH, I PERISH !

Risks means the likelihood of a negative outcome. Anyone who want to get to the place of Glory will not always do things the way it is done. People of great influence in the world today took risks. Obedience to God looks like a risk, but be assured, God cannot lie! He’s certain! Father Abraham took the difficult decision of leaving his comfort zone for a destination unknown. Moses left the government house in Egypt to learn in the wilderness, he didn’t even care about the wild animals in the wilderness… he endured, he was determined…he never loved his life, he loved his vision, he pursued it without fear!
Behold the Strength, struggle and decision of Queen Esther, to behold the face of the Great King Ahasuerus! She was ready to die for her vision, she was ready to die to save her generation, she refused to forget herself in the comfort of being a favorite queen! So many of us get little comfort and we forget where we are heading to in life… She said, if I perish, I perish!
Hello Oooooooo! What are you living for? Are you ready to die living your dreams ? Are you ready to give it all for your dreams? Esther was ready to die in the place of prayers, she was ready to die in fasting like Daniel did for 21days! John the Baptist was ready to die in the wilderness! Jesus was ready to die in the place of fasting for 40 days and nights! After all their decisions, their were all glorified!
Don’t be afraid of anything! Even death! Pursue your God given vision for life, face death and conquer it’s sting like Jesus did!
Eventually, Queen Esther didn’t die in that process, she didn’t Perish! instead, she was celebrated!
I counsel you, face your fears, without fear! Fight hard for what you want according to God’s will, don’t get discouraged or distracted! Just like Esther, let your influence lie on the power of fasting and prayers!
You’ll Soon be celebrated !
You will not perish!

I’m McEphiks
©Christopher Stanley
Re: Should I Drink Cement Or Sniper by HouseOfWine: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Dude pls calm the fvck down, many ppl have passed through your sh1t and are still living a lovely life..

Nothing lasts forever, this situation U are in will soon fade with time, life isnt fair realise that U make the lemons U have into lemonade

U are responsible for ur own luck and opportunities, dont think this earth or karma owes U anything. Do something and stop drenching yourself in pity

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Solve My Man Weak Erection Problem: Lady Cries Out / Man Seen Brutalizing His Girlfriend's Friend In PH For Calling Him A Yahoo Boy / Being A Slay Queen Is Stupid: I Put My Engagement At Risk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.