Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment (30516 Views)

Graduate Trainees 2022 Jobs Currently Ongoing - A Thread For Ongoing Job Updates / Apply For Dangote Group Mid-level & Exp. Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Apply For Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Dangote Refinery and NASCON Allied Industries Plc Current Job Recruitment for Six Managers and Plant Accountant that will always be punctual to work after getting either of these Jobs.

In order to successfully Apply for a Job at Dangote Refinery and stand a very good chance of getting the Job, Candidates should learn the brief detail about Dangote Group below and also go through the Requirement, Responsibilities and Application Procedure for each Job, before applying through NASCON Allied Industries Plc and Dangote Group recruitment email address.

Dangote Group

The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.

Job Title: Batching Plant Manager
Business: Refinery
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
Slot: 2 Openings

Details of this Job

We are looking for Batching Plant Operation Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
Roles

Experience in Running Batching plants including All Aspects of Safely, Production and Maintenance; Civil / Mechanical; Diploma / Degree Engineer.
Ensuring effective management of production lines of all Batching plant concurrently.
Assuring good quality of concrete production.
Liaising with consumer [concrete required by] for timely supply of concrete.
Controlling and monitoring overtime and enhancing efficient overhaul of batching plants.
Adhering to safely Norms Guidelines.
Requirements

Qualification: BE / Diploma in Mechanical.
Experience: Minimum 8 years – 20 years from Batching Plant Operation Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants.

Job Title: Area Project Manager
Slot: 2 Openings

Job Description

We are looking for Area Project Manager Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
Duties

Responsible for execution of composite works including Civil, Structural, Piping, Painting /Insulation, Electrical and Instrumentation and commissioning works
To ensure works are executed as per the approved drawings and specification and with acceptable quality and safety standards.
To coordinate with all discipline in charges, such that works is executed effectively and effectively, as per the time schedule and to agreed cost.
To conduct meeting with contractors, monitor their progress.
Recommended: Apply for Traineeship Programme at the United Nations University Institute on Comparative Regional Integration Studies (UNU-CRIS) 2018
Requirements

BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum 8 years – 20 years experience in a refinery construction or petrochemical plant/facility.

Job Title: Piling and Stone Columns Manager

Job Description

We are looking for Civil Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
Main Duties

Responsible for Civil works in the block including Piling, Stone Columns, Foundation, Tank Pads, Concrete Superstructure, pavement and other associated Civil Works.
To closely interact with contractor on day to day basis and identify work fronts and guide contractor for proper deployment of resources as per priority and schedule.
To monitor progress, find areas of lacuna, bring to contractual attention and follow up with them for contractual measures.
To co-ordinate with consultant engineer.
Requirements

Qualification BE / Diploma in Civil.
Experience: Minimum 8 years – 20 years from Civil Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants.

Job Title: Construction Equipment Operation Manager

Job Description

We are looking for Construction Equipment Operation Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
Main Duties

Ensuring effective management of Construction Equipment and Maintenance of Dozer, Excavator, Compactors, Rollers, Concrete Pumps, Transit Mixers, Cranes Crawlers and Tire Mounted, Trailers, etc.
Knowledge of spare parts purchase and inventory.
Knowledge of Hydraulics Operated Machineries and Mechanical Machineries.
What You Should Have

Experience: Minimum 8 years – 20 years from Construction Equipment Operation Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants.
Experience in Running and Maintenance of Construction Equipment including All Aspects of Safety, Production and Maintenance / Mechanical – Diploma / Degree in Engineering.

How to Apply for a Job at Dangote Refinery Online
Interested and qualified candidates should click this link to apply: http://suregist.fun/how-to-apply-for-dangote-refinery-ongoing-job-recruitment/

Read Also: "Latest Job Recruitment For Fresh Graduates at The Society for Family Health (SFH)"

Read more at: http://suregist.fun/latest-job-recruitment-for-fresh-graduates-at-the-society-for-family-health-sfh/

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by 1zynnvn(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
8-20 years experience . you have 20 years experience and you are looking for job?? Ok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
8- 20 years intresting cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by IamAlexander: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hope the welfare package is good.... Good luck to all applicants.
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by salbis(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
8-20 years of experience? Weldone!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nice one, there are lots of potential within axis where Dangote refinery is located, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Even if you're not applying for jobs over there, you're sure of greeter returns on investments within such prime location.

Earn instant #700,000 on your investments.

*Brick Court Estate 2*
Size: 600sqm
Tittle: Excision in process

A plot goes for #700,000

Buy 5 plots and get 1 extra free (currently)

5 * 700,000 = 3,500,000.

*Pay #3,500,000 and get 6 plots worth #4,200,00*

That gives 700,000 instant reward.

In three years time your investments must have appreciated over 100%

Looking at selling a plot for at least #1,500,000

6 * 1,500,000 = N9m

What an amazing offer ?

Now think of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects that will skyrocket your investments within the next 36 months, investments such as:

1. Dangote Refinery
2. Dangote Fertilizer Plant
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone
4. LA Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
5. Lekki Int. Airport
6. Lekki Deep Sea Port
7. Lagos State Golf Course
8. Lagos Smart City
9. Numerous Beach Resorts and so on

For more information, enquiries and inspection

*Call/ whatsapp: 08062342001*
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by brainhgeek(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
1zynnvn:
8-20 years experience . you have 20 years experience and you are looking for job?? Ok

Might not be bad. With those years of experience, it is the job looking for you. If the terms are ok and fetches more money than what you are doing now, why not? It's another stream of income except for pride though

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Youngzubi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
u guys should have make it to be 40-70. so that i can go and bring my grandpa from the village the man get experience die!!!.....he repairs his bicycle till he died since 2010......grin

7 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by lastempero: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
I hope the refinerywont be like his other companies that treats workers like shit.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by adeyemi91(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Issokay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by mixter(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Youngzubi:
u guys should have make it to be 40-70. so that i can go and bring my grandpa from the village the man get experience die!!!.....he repairs his bicycle till he died since 2010......grin
Hilarious indeed.
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
8-20yrs. Lol

Excuse my pedanticness, but it is semantically wrong to specify a minimum with a range.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
minimum 8 years
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by majorSLEEK(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
20 years ai
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Gkay1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
i work with one of d contractor in dangote refinery, one of d problem d site is facing is, they like to sack the professional workers nd replace them with there brother.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by tstx(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
cool

see my signature
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Dsholz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
I spent 8yrs in school due to strike hia n dia,anoda yr nysc,2yrs at home,infact jst hold ur job...i go continue ma hustle...mumu country.
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by arsenal33: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
very soon Nigeria will stop importing fuel.

and some people will not like it
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Ikpongiton: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
fake vacancies every day
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Youngzubi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
mixter:

Hilarious indeed.

yes nah,

only reading their requirements am frustrated already

i wonder what happens if i eventually get the job,their terms and conditions would be hell

like somebody in U S A will be closer to his family than u that is just in lagos Nigeria

i swear them go use u sotey u go useless pass nigerian used pampers!....grin

still ur guy youngzubi
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Westbestside: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
8 to 20 wetin, so I go get that kind esperiance and I no go don get my own company right.
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Collee(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
*SUB for DATA SERVICES*
Get your Mtn Data and other networks @Affordable Rates

*MTN DATA*
(For bank transfer)
500mb�#350
1Gig �#600
2 Gig�#1100
3 Gig�#1700
4 Gig�#2200
5 Gig�#2600
10Gig�#4800
*NOTE*- Recharge card payment for mtn data is an extra charge of #100 except for 500mb which is #400

*BONANZA*
*GLO DATA*(Bank payments)
*AUTO RENEWALS*
2Gig �#850
4.5Gig�#1700
7.2gig�#2200

*OTHER NETWORKS DATA ALSO AVAILABLE AT CHEAP RATES*

⚡⚡ *Contact Us*
Call-or whatsapp -on 08139087040 To get yours now!

*Give us a trial and you would keep trusting us.*
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Collee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
8----20 years experience
may God help us in Nigeria
after all the strikes and others, you still make it 28years before you graduate and you waited for three years before you get job making 31years and you spend another 10-15years with them, close to 45years and Dangote want you to apply after you are planning for your retirement, hmm and the company will be complaining of failure in manpower
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by ogzille(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by mixter(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Youngzubi:

yes nah,

only reading their requirements am frustrated already

i wonder what happens if i eventually get the job,their terms and conditions would be hell

like somebody in U S A will be closer to his family than u that is just in lagos Nigeria

i swear them go use u sotey u go useless pass nigerian used pampers!....grin

still ur guy youngzubi
Lol. I hail o.
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Toluensdollars(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2018
That's where i work. I work with Julius Berger construction company at Dangote refinery.
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by solaugo1: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2018
2018 SUMMER HOLIDAY ONLINE QUIZ FOR STUDENTS

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by Codes151(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2018
U take oil from south south and be recruiting people from Lagos abi...
Re: How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one, there are lots of potential within axis where Dangote refinery is located, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Even if you're not applying for jobs over there, you're sure of greeter returns on investments within such prime location.

Earn instant #700,000 on your investments.

*Brick Court Estate 2*
Size: 600sqm
Tittle: Excision in process

A plot goes for #700,000

Buy 5 plots and get 1 extra free (currently)

5 * 700,000 = 3,500,000.

*Pay #3,500,000 and get 6 plots worth #4,200,00*

That gives 700,000 instant reward.

In three years time your investments must have appreciated over 100%

Looking at selling a plot for at least #1,500,000

6 * 1,500,000 = N9m

What an amazing offer ?

Now think of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects that will skyrocket your investments within the next 36 months, investments such as:

1. Dangote Refinery
2. Dangote Fertilizer Plant
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone
4. LA Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
5. Lekki Int. Airport
6. Lekki Deep Sea Port
7. Lagos State Golf Course
8. Lagos Smart City
9. Numerous Beach Resorts and so on

For more information, enquiries and inspection

*Call/ whatsapp: 08062342001*

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★ / Diamond Bank Sacks Over 100 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.