Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) (54739 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Police Officer Lynched By Mob After They Mistook Him For A Motorcycle Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by CastedBlog: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerian singer Dollarmachine has revealed his own SARS Brutality and its quite different, According to the Rapper he was brutalized and taken to the station for custody, But was immediately released after he proved to them that he was a musician, He said they begged him allowed him go free without payment or bail.

See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/sars-officials-begs-nigeria-singer.html

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by HungerBAD: 6:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Thank God it ended well.

Nigeria is not yet the United States. And In Nigeria, you are addressed according to how you dress.

You can be an entertainer,and still look decent. I don't get the crazy looks/hair/sense of dressing those claiming to be singers in Nigeria carry about.

Some of these guys look really scary.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2018
How do they define a Bad Boy?
Well, their boss just said they are the best in the country tho'...
We ain't surprised!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nukilia: 6:33am On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin cheesy everyone is having their fair share in this country. What a nation! Everybody must chop beating one way or the other haba! grin grin Shame on those supporting the Buhari regime.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Them don tip you small. Mine was 3 years back, 25k delivered me. Gradually every Nigerian 'll partake

13 Likes

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Caseless: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2018
This your hairstyle sef de cause trouble for you.

This SARS sef de cause trouble for everyone.

The brutalized guy is known? I've never heard of him before.

"accept my condolences sympathy for the brutality"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Caseless: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy everyone is having their fair share in this country. What a nation! Everybody must chop beating one way or the other haba! grin grin Shame on those supporting the Buhari regime.
na Buhari create SARS abi?

20 Likes

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Destroe: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, why will SARS kill such a young promising musician So tragic, RIP cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2018
If sars never stop you, be happy. The only time dey caught me was when i was dead broke. Na dem gan gan tell me say make i dey go. They carry me for motor from masha to lawanson because i was with swift connection bag.
I was even waiting for lawanson bus that particular time. I enjoyed their advantage grin grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Jung(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2018
That's the essence of the brand sir. The dress sense, the hairdo, all of it is what sells for them sir. Do not impose your views on others sir.

Bye sir.

I beg you, you don't have to reply me. I haven't eaten and I'm in a tempestuous mood this morning sir.

HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

Nigeria is not yet the United States. And In Nigeria, you are addressed according to how you dress.

You can be an entertainer,and still look decent. I don't get the crazy looks/hair/sense of dressing those claiming to be singers in Nigeria carry about.

Some of these guys look really scary.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Inglorious bastards.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Jediel1(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2018
With dis ya hairstyle u no wnt make sars stop u
Ur surname na buhari abi?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by MrImole: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2018
Hahahahahahaha
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Alwaysking: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Before na national cake now na National Beatings. SARS ON THE BEAT AGAIN...if you know you know

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by adexy1(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
na wa ooo shocked
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Truly, he look like a badt boy from the pics but the Nigerian police has no mercy at all

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by sleeknick: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
sars on the beat grin grin
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by MrImole: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:

I'm sure the future of this guy is bright, but see what weed has done to him.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2018
badmrkt:
Before na national cake now na National Beatings. SARS ON THE BEAT AGAIN...if you know you know
SARS ON THE BEAT.... LOL.

see my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Jediel1:
With dis ya hairstyle u no wnt make sars stop u
Ur surname na buhari abi?
Wetin concern hairstyle concern Sars abeg

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Peele but u sef. ....try dress well. Must u guys look razz coz u sing? I know some thieves wear suits and all but try give ya self peace of mind by dressing well.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:

What's this one saying

4 Likes

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Nukilia:
Everyone except me
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
na Buhari create SARS abi?
So you mean to tell me say na like this SARS dey harass people during Jonathan administration

3 Likes

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Jediel1(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2018
tstx:
Wetin concern hairstyle concern Sars abeg
Dress the way u want to b addressed
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Sars need deliverance in Nigeria
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69568719:
How do they define a Bad Boy?
Well, their boss just said they are the best in the country tho'...
We ain't surprised!
By their hairstyle, Watches and trousers (if you wear rugged jean pass sars you will never come out unscathed,)

See my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic / Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.