Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack (775 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / ISWAP Kidnaps Passengers On Borno Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by ivandragon: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Boko Haram kills 27 in Borno highway attack

No fewer than 27 people have been reportedly killed and several others injured in an ambush attack by suspected boko haram terrorists in Gajibo village, 12km away from Dikwa, along Gamboru Ngala highway, in Borno State.

The suspected terrorist were said to have attacked the lengthy convoy of more than sixty small and long vehicles transporting passengers and goods from Maiduguri, the state capital to Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Gabon, among others.

A security source who spoke on the condition of anonymity said the total number of victims has not been ascertained. He added that it was reported that more than thirty vehicles were burnt to ashes.

Confirming the attack on Friday in a telephone conversation, the secretary, Nigeria Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Borno State chapter, Ahmadu Musa, said, even though he is out of Maiduguri for an engagement, he has been informed of the attack.

“Yes I am aware of the attack on Gamboru Ngala Highway. Many people were said to have been killed and many vehicles burnt to ashes. They have sent pictures from the scene of the attack to me. You can contact my officials at Muna-garage for more information,’’ he said.

Meanwhile, a senior member of the union at Muna Garage in Maiduguri who further confirmed the incident on anonymity stressed that they were waiting for the military to visit the scene to evacuate the corpses, the burnt and destroyed vehicles, so that they can be taken back to Maiduguri, the state capital .

“The military has told us that they will accompany us to evacuate the corpses and retrieve some of the vehicles and properties at the scene of the attack. But till now, we have not seen them. We are still waiting for them,” the official said.

Meanwhile, no statement has been issued by either the military or police authorities.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/boko-haram-kills-27-borno-highway-attack-134749/amp
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by ChristianNorth: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Come out clean and tell Nigerians the status of BH but they continued lying.

Few years back it were them killing Christians and their apologists would always shout "Allahu Akbar" or "Alhamdullai".

How these moslems derive so much enjoy seeing Christian blood spilled is what I don't understand.

Unfortunately, the chickens are going home to roost, the blood of christians have turned bitter in the mouth of their blood sucking cretin.

Allahu Akbar!!! BOOM!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by Dannybammz: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2018
This is Nigeria!!!

Check my signature
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by SadiqBabaSani: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
This is Sad
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by SadiqBabaSani: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2018
This is not about Buhari because Non of his Family members av been killed, This Politicians That Are Keeping Boko haram alive Will Surely Suffer Pain Dey Can't Heal
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by SadiqBabaSani: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2018
These Terrorists And Their Sponsors will Surely Reap Pains Tears and Sorrows
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2018
I Have stopped commenting on BH threads because the Mods here always delete my post on this issue
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by Shelumiel: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Tragic .
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by MightySparrow: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2018
BH use it to resemble prophet Mo. He was attacking caravans in his time.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by peterphd(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
I Have stopped commenting on BH threads because the Mods here always delete my post on this issue

Sometimes I feel nairaland is heavily pro government or under seige.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2018
As long as they kill only their muslim folks I don't give a fvck. Foolish Northerners!
They created Boko haram, refused to tame it, and when it became a monster they even frustrated the previous government's effort to subdue them just because they wanted to rule the cursed country.
Truly the evil that men do live with them. My only concern is the amount of money from the Niger Delta that is being used to settle these terrorists and their sponsors.
The North have commercialized the fight against Boko Haram.

Oneday this British estate will disintegrate and this nonsense will come to an end cus the Niger Delta has nothing in common with these fools. Why should you come to my land, take my resources, give me a peanut, and still lord over me.
There can never be peace in Nigeria until there is justice and those who are responsible for the injustice in this cursed nation will be consumed by it directly or indirectly.
Call me whatever you like, you are entitled to your wrong opinion.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by FarahAideed: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

I noticed that.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by proeast(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Now we have a failed region within a country. The earlier we leave this doomed people up north, the better for all of us down South!! The north is gone, nothing can save it again. There wicked leaders brought it upon themselves when they blocked every attempt to educate and emancipate their people now we have tens of millions of illiterate almajiris who are now an inexhaustible pool of manpower for Boko Haram, Al Quida and other Islamic terrorist groups. I don't see an end to it, rather it will continue to get worse with spill over getting to us here in the South if we don't cut these guys off!! What a useless region!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by Ojiofor: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
These Terrorists And Their Sponsors will Surely Reap Pains Tears and Sorrows

Buhari since he came to office have been paying Boko haram ransom fees in millions of euros.This is direct sponsorship terrorism.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by proeast(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
As long as they kill only their muslim folks I don't give a fvck. Foolish Northerners!
They created Boko haram, refused to tame it, and when it became a monster they even frustrated the previous government's effort to subdue them just because they wanted to rule the cursed country.
Truly the evil that men do live with them. My only concern is the amount of money from the Niger Delta that is being used to settle these terrorists and their sponsors.
The North have commercialized the fight against Boko Haram.

Oneday this British estate will disintegrate and this nonsense will come to an end cus the Niger Delta has nothing in common with these fools. Why should you come to my land, take my resources, give me a peanut, and still lord over me.
There can never be peace in Nigeria until there is justice and those who are responsible for the injustice in this cursed nation will be consumed by it directly or indirectly.
Call me whatever you like, you are entitled to your wrong opinion.
We in the South are in real danger if we continue to share a nation with savages who have refused to evolve over the ages. The north has a very bleak future and I shiver when I imagine where these guys are going to be in few years to come. The best thing for us, especially the predominant Christian East is to have a different country and build a high wall at the northern border with them otherwise I see serious trouble going forward. The is going to be another terrorist haven and would be more dangerous than the traditional terrorist enclaves like Somalia, Afghanistan and Kashmir. Even Abuja won't be safe in a few years time if things continue the way they are, and they are likely to continue because nothing serious is being done to save that region and the truth is that they don't even want to be saved. It's like trying to stop someone who has made up their mind on committing suicide, a pure waste of time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by Lawalatm: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2018
same reason they thought GEJ was kicked out of office......now everyone is either quiet or justifying the current security situation undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by BrownRoofRep: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
@UN
@ICC

Arrest the Aso Rock Sudanese terrorist and save innocent lives.

Abdulrecession Aminu Jubrin has been training, equipping and deploying his boys to unleash mayhem on innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Buhari is working!

Nigerian Police is still busy discharging duty ONLY in Dino Melaye's constituency grin grin grin

Kai! God punish bad leaders!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by orisa37: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bokoharam is Miyetti Allah and Fulani Headsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by chomchom1(f): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
It must Boko from Niger.. Rubbish!!! They keep on deceiving them..they keep on Shouting sai baba wit empty stomach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 27 In Borno Highway Attack by Olatunji1929: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Which bokoharam again? Buhari govt has technically defeated bokoharam so stop lying please

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Promises Made By Buhari & APC In 2015 / When Was Osun State Created? / What Happened To Sacked DSS Boss, Daura Was Finger Of God – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.