Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says (13372 Views)

Senegalese President: Nigerian Youths Only Interested In Being PAs – Sowore / We’re On Standby To Ensure Tinubu Is Sworn In As President – Nigerian Military / "It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Nigerian"- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by correctbae: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2018
A Nigerian researcher, Abeka Daniel Victor took to his Facebook page to give his opinion about female president, according to his post, it is an abomination for female to become president, even with the simplicity of Croatian President, he still don't support it as marital deficiencies in such countries are always high.

He wrote:

Despite her simplicity as a president i still don't support female becoming the president of a whole country NEVER, females can preferably become Vice president is approved but female becoming the head of Nation is an ABOMINATION.
Checkout countries women are ruling as president marital deficiencies are always HIGH

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/20/it-is-an-abomination-for-a-female-to-be-a-president-marital-deficiencies-are-always-high-in-such-countries-nigerian-researcher-speaks-against-croatian-female-president/

4 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by dingbang(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2018
It is an abomination his mother gave birth to him

What nonsense..

Esteemed Firstbank customers, have you downloaded the first mobile app? Click the link on my signature to know what's new.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Another senseless fellow.

dingbang:
It is an abomination his mother gave birth to him

What nonsense..
Seconded, thirded and fourthed.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Lipscomb(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2018
If his post go viral he should start look for lawyer because they will take his ass to the court.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by elgramz: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Lipscomb:
If his post go viral he should start look for lawyer because they will take his ass to the court.
And sue him for what? He hasn't broken any law

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2018
some people just say things to trend not that they mean what they say all the time. Because I don't think it is natural for someone to be this silly.

Meanwhile check my signature to contact me for quality articles on any niche.

5 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2018
That Agbeka Daniel is gay

4 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by eleojo23: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
So he thinks he has made sense now abi?

A round of applause for him please...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Abjay97(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
I am not a feminist, but this doesnt make sense.

8 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by hucienda: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wow.

IMO, his position is in the wrong. In so far as she is competent to execute her duties as Madam President as any male who is also competent would discharge same office as Mister President, then she or any other similar female can be president.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Lilimax(f): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
He talked based on the level of his reasoning shocked
Obviously, his IQ is very low embarassed

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Melison(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
This guy is high on something o, abomination Kor,sacrilege ni

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Shakushaku1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
angry CT
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Avedonn: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Women makes better president than men because most countries ruled by women at present are doing well economically and far better than Nigeria. countries such as Germany, new Zealand, United kingdom Norway, Canada, Singapore, Romania, Nepal and many more.

I don't blame the guy sha because he spoke the mind of 98% of African men. It's only in Africa and Arab countries women are viewed as tool for procreation and not good for any other thing.

I'll also blame the present generation of women in Africa especially Nigeria. They've metamorphosed to dangerous specie of parasite that world is yet to understand. They depend entirely on man till they renders him useless before fleeing to another host.

It's only in Africa that a woman can't take a simple decision using her desecration without man helping out.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Dongreat(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lipscomb:

No need worrying as it won’t go viral. He’s inconsequential and not one to worry about. If this was said by a known individual then it will go viral. Nairaland only put this cos like many topics are useless and carry no weight.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by inoki247: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
food for weekend
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by shoelotng(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
They should stop selling weed to just anybody na. People are really running mad in this country! If you notice the number Of mad people has been on the rise lately.

8 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Naijawebmaster: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mindset like this is what is contributing to underdevelopment in Nigeria. sad

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by naijacentric(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Anyfin to get attention blame social media

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by kuntash: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Why accord the guy and the moderator that brought this news to front page much publicity and notice?

Pls make una just ignore..

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by froshsteve(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Shoro Niyen

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Adeade11: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmm. Dats Wrong to say. Meanwhile
Banky W encourage Nigerians to get their PVC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0RP_79ur4Y
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by sexdoll: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
true.

women lack the ability to make certain logical & strategic decisions totally devoid of unnecessary sentiments and emotions.

4 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Will he resign if his CEO is a woman?

6 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by MrPolitics: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Chiedu4Trump: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Now it's more of an abomination to have an uneducated man as President.

If Twitter were a 9ja company, Ngozi will never get appointed Becos she is igbo.

The whole board will be full of unqualified Fulani people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Sijo01(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
....Just the way it's an abomination for his female relatives to be successful in life. Idiota with an ape mentality.

6 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmmmmm this man make sense die .......

No wonder our economy better pass Croatia economy kiss

I think all day Iwould rather live and die in a county wea na only marital issues be their wahala Dan niaja

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Sijo01(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
sexdoll:
true.

women lack the ability to make certain logical & strategic decisions totally devoid of unnecessary sentiments and emotions.

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by deebee13(f): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Such chauvinistic bull crap thinking is why Nigeria is on auto-reverse! What does it matter what gender is president? Shouldn't the concern be having someone who can make the nation great? Awon ode!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by Olukat(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
I know when a nobody is seeking for relevance, if you know you know shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says by stano2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Not true..

Please, I'm in dire need of financial assistance for my school clearance
I flash phones and format laptops but i don't have a working laptop 2months now. I sell data (check my signature)
Please if you can assist me to add up to the little i have, may God's grace never depart from your life.

First Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Walking Against The Tide And The Will Of His People-secondus / NNPC Spends ₦10 Billion On Comatose Refineries In April / Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.