Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project (4801 Views)

## Quality Furniture With Genuine LG Leather / Living Room Furniture Dealers / CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE FURNITURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by mufutau55(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mr. Brain as I call him, is one of the best in his business.
After completing all my 7 bedrooms beds, wardrobes and my two kitchen cabinets plus creating a useful space under my staircase steps with wood demarcation. He had also worked beatifully for my other friends without any problem or dissapointments.
I can surely recommend him to anyone that may need his services. Thank you Oga Brain.

Hajji M.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
mufutau55:
Mr. Brain as I call him, is one of the best in his business.
After completing all my 7 bedrooms beds, wardrobes and my two kitchen cabinets plus creating a useful space under my staircase steps with wood demarcation. He had also worked beatifully for my other friends without any problem or dissapointments.
I can surely recommend him to anyone that may need his services. Thank you Oga Brain.

Hajji M.

Thanks once again sir, I really appreciate sir
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by mufutau55(m): 2:59am On Aug 06, 2018
BrainCONCEPTZ:

Thanks once again sir, I really appreciate sir

I really love your professional hand work. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Good morning
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Bump
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 5:46am On Aug 09, 2018
Hello
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 09, 2018
Congratulations Hajj.

This is an important milestone.

May we all enjoy the fruits of our labor with long life and health.

So two kitchens ehn? Does that mean what I think it means? As in second Alhadja? grin

PS: Congratulations to the Carpenter as well. All you guys really need to do is do what you say you will do and business, at least from diaspora, will come in.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Congratulations Hajj.

So two kitchens ehn? Does that mean what I think it means? As in second Alhadja? grin

PS: Congratulations to the Carpenter as well. All you guys really need to do is do what you say you will do and business, at least from diaspora, will come in.

Thanks sir
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by mufutau55(m): 1:37am On Aug 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Congratulations Hajj.
PS: Congratulations to the Carpenter as well. All you guys really need to do is do what
you say you will do and business, at least from diaspora, will come in.

Bros Egun.. I don't know how I missed this message.
This guy is really easy to work with... I like those artisan who have modern equipment and that can use them well.
He is professional and knows his onion. I will surely give him more work to do. Highly recommended.
Yes o.. Two kitchen; a big and a small one. And Yes, this guy does his business well.
Hope you project is progressing well... Now I still need to do the flooring... and a grass area of the empty plot next to it.
I am still undecided between interlocking and the stamped concrete floor. Thanks.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 10, 2018
mufutau55:

Bros Egun.. I don't know how I missed this message.
This guy is really easy to work with... I like those artisan who have modern equipment and that can use them well.
He is professional and knows his onion. I will surely give him more work to do. Highly recommended.
Yes o.. Two kitchen; a big and a small one. And Yes, this guy does his business well.
Hope you project is progressing well... Now I still need to do the flooring... and a grass area of the empty plot next to it.
I am still undecided between interlocking and the stamped concrete floor. Thanks.

Hajji M.

I'm making good progress, thanks for asking Sir. In fact Mr. Taofeek and I have a date next month, Insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by mufutau55(m): 2:58am On Aug 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I'm making good progress, thanks for asking Sir. In fact Mr. Taofeek and I have a date next month, Insha Allah.

I am very happy to see the good progress. The bed is real nice. Keep up doing the small you can do at a time.
Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good morning
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by Aventures(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
mufutau55:
It was a real pleasure working with a professional like you.
From the haggling on the project cost and the initial supply of your sketched diagrams of the individual items, it was handled in a gentleman fashion.
My Doctor brother insisted on visiting your workshop before entrusting you with the fund, he was very impressive with all the equipment in your workshop and your gentlemanly attitude in introducing him to every piece of equipment and what they do.
My brother was also sold on your sincerity.
You work is very professional and timely, you never missed a deadline even after all the changes requested from the initial agreement. I also love your cost despite my kobo-kobo approach, without you compromising on using inferior materials.
You will be highly recommended and more work from me shall be coming your way. I have no doubt in your ability to do a good rofessional and timely work. Thank you and God bless you.

Hajji M.
congrats sir. So happy to see this project at this stage. Thumbs up for the furniture guy, Good job I must confess. The choice colour of the furniture really tone down the brightness of the rooms. Please step up your 3D it will enhance your client perspective of the Job in advance. Nice Job.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by mufutau55(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Aventures:
congrats sir. So happy to see this project at this stage. Thumbs up for the furniture guy, Good job I must confess. The choice colour of the furniture really tone down the brightness of the rooms. Please step up your 3D it will enhance your client perspective of the Job in advance. Nice Job.

Thank you very much Aventures, my man.
The flooring still need to be done o, undecided between interlocking and stamped concrete. But then, I will need adequate supervision. I will still contact you on this soon.
Ypu have been involved in this project from the beginning, with your help in building it and managing my kobo-kobo adequately.
And yes, when I am around I will repaint and tone down some of those bright colors in the bedrooms.
Thank you and stay blessed.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by Aventures(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2018
mufutau55:

Thank you very much Aventures, my man.
The flooring still need to be done o, undecided between interlocking and stamped concrete. But then, I will need adequate supervision. I will still contact you on this soon.
Ypu have been involved in this project from the beginning, with your help in building it and managing my kobo-kobo adequately.
And yes, when I am around I will repaint and tone down some of those bright colors in the bedrooms.
Thank you and stay blessed.
Thank you sir. Hoping to hear from you sir. both interlocking and polished stamped concrete are good. My concern is that high quality and standard of interlocking process is very expensive and also require maintenance. what we see most people doing is far from standard. For standard interlocking it is expected you grade to level, compact then 2-3inches quality blinding follow by stonedust base laying and compaction before final laying of the stones itself and locking with plate compactor.

The polished concrete stamped floor , I have my reservation, those that do it always charge per square meter which includes the material and labour for entire work up to polishing, how do we ensure the quality of concrete. Also I am working in an estate presently and that is what everybody is doing so I have the opportunity to observed that they wash it regularly and also re-polish once in a while to maintain the shiny look.

When we got to that stage, we would weigh option and no the way forward.

Hajji M.
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Bump
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2018
Hello
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 5:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Hi
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Yes
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by adewaleID: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Morning,

Pls where are you based?I have four kitchens cabinet and possibly some wardrobe to do.
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
adewaleID:
Morning,

Pls where are you based?I have four kitchens cabinet and possibly some wardrobe to do.

Am base in Lagos and Ogun state, but I work anywhere in Nigeria.... Contact me call or WhatsApp 08034214305.

Thanks
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Happy sunday
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Hello
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Hi
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2018
Bump
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by deboski6: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Just interested, the first kitchen cabinets is roughly how much?
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
deboski6:
Just interested, the first kitchen cabinets is roughly how much?

You can talk to me on WhatsApp 08034214305 sir
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: Hajj Mufutau55 Furniture Project by BrainCONCEPTZ(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / One Room Apartment For Rent Urgently At Orile Iganmu, Lagos. / Cost Of Building Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms (1 Storey Building)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.