Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

GBOYEGA OYETOLA Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Osun State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GBOYEGA OYETOLA Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Osun State! (819 Views)

Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Benedict Alabi Is Gboyega Oyetola's Running Mate / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

GBOYEGA OYETOLA Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Osun State! by Princiology(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Gboyega Oyetola, an indigene of Iragbiji in Osun cental Senitorial district, has emerged as the All Progressives Congress Governorship Candidate for the forthcoming Governorship election on September 22.

At the primaries, Oyetola polled a total of 127,017 votes, to defeat the first runner-up, Lasun Yusuf, who polled a total of 21,975 votes. About sixteen other candidates were candidates in the primary election.
Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, who represented the chairman of the electoral panel, Governor AbdulAzeez Yari, said Oyetola has satisfied every requirement of the party's constitution. He then enjoined other aspirants to rally round Oyetola in winning the forthcoming election.

>>>> Visit https://salientsuit.com.ng for more Salient Issues.

Don't forget to subscribe to our website to make notifications easy. Thank you!
Re: GBOYEGA OYETOLA Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Osun State! by OHOnairaland: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Back in my primary school time, we were thought how the name NIGERIA came about, the person that designed the Nigerian flag and what green white green signified. We were also tutored on the Nigerian coat of arm, the symbols thereon and what they stood for. I have grown up now as an adult only to realise that I don't know what our Naira - the Nigerian currency stands for nor how it came about. This is really shameful. I have not read about it anywhere and no school has ever thought me about it, not in the primary, secondary nor tertiary. Could there be a secrete surrounding the name as someone was making me believe recently? He said it meant Never Allow Igbos Rule Again. If it is not being taught, I personally think that such omission couldn't have been unintentional. Who can resolve the quagmire for me?
Re: GBOYEGA OYETOLA Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Osun State! by Hurray2030: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Naira was coined by Chief Obafemi Awolowo when he was finance minister.
Re: GBOYEGA OYETOLA Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Osun State! by Hurray2030: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
The Naira was coined from word "Nigeria" by Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo when he was the serving as the Federal Commisioner of Finance. Kobo was derived from "Copper" a general term for coins in the olden days because of the material most of the coins were made of.
Re: GBOYEGA OYETOLA Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Osun State! by chomchom1(f): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Osun ua 4k is ready ... 1k per year.. 4k = 4yrs.
Re: GBOYEGA OYETOLA Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Osun State! by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2018

(1)

2019: I’ll Tell Nigerians Where I Am Soon — Saraki / Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP May Win In 2019 / Role Of Unity Schools In Politics And Nation Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.